Windows 10: Wireless Adapter Not Connected.

Discus and support Wireless Adapter Not Connected. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I'm on my MSI laptop, turned it on today and it basically told me I have no wireless adapter. I'm going to attach screenshots of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HollowFaiths, May 5, 2017.

1. Wireless Adapter Not Connected.

Hey guys, so I'm on my MSI laptop, turned it on today and it basically told me I have no wireless adapter. I'm going to attach screenshots of everything I can to try and help with this, any help would be appreciated.

Killer Wireless Wifi Adapter showing up but hidden:
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Windows states the hardware isn't connected:
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I also ran Killer diagnostics and it came up with this:
    Wireless Network Information:There is no wireless interface on the system

Is this just my hardware failing or is there something else I can do?

:)

HollowFaiths, May 5, 2017
  2. lacrumb Win User

Wireless Adapter Not Connected

In Device manager, Network adapter, Power Management, is Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power?

lacrumb, May 5, 2017
  3. Wireless Adapter Not Connected

I can connect again, but I'm not sure why; I booted it this morning and the adapter was working again. The problem was that the wireless adapter wasn't even listed on device manager (there were plenty of devices under network, just not the wireless adapter).
    I checked the properties just now and unchecked 'allow the computer to turn off this device to conserve power', but it was working and on before that.

ChristopherGetty, May 5, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Wireless Adapter Not Connected.

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

Most likely this is due to the wireless adapter being turned off for some reason. The laptop BIOS might have been affected and the setting to turn on the wireless adaptor has been changed or you might even have accidentally changed a switch on the front or side of the laptop that activates the wireless.

philc43, May 5, 2017
  5. Hey, thanks a bunch.

The wireless just randomly started working after I restarted. Wireless Adapter Not Connected. :p

HollowFaiths, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wireless Adapter Not Connected.

1. Wireless Adapter Not Connected. - Similar Threads - Wireless Adapter Connected

2. Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working: I have a microsoft wireless display adapter, I downloaded the app to update the firmware but the app cannot find the adapter even though my PC is connected to it an it is working properly.Windows 10 PC adapter firmware 2.8xxx...
  3. Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working: I have a microsoft wireless display adapter, I downloaded the app to update the firmware but the app cannot find the adapter even though my PC is connected to it an it is working properly.Windows 10 PC adapter firmware 2.8xxx...
  4. Wireless Display Adapter not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter not connecting to PC: Hello....ran into a strange issue that I'm not sure how to fix.Our school district has Microsoft Wireless Display adapters at various locations. They were connecting to Dell Latitude 3410s up until 3 weeks ago. Suddenly none of them will connect to the display. Sometimes they...
  5. Wireless Display Adapter not connecting to PC

Wireless Display Adapter not connecting to PC: Hello....ran into a strange issue that I'm not sure how to fix.Our school district has Microsoft Wireless Display adapters at various locations. They were connecting to Dell Latitude 3410s up until 3 weeks ago. Suddenly none of them will connect to the display. Sometimes they...
  6. Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore: Hello, I used an xbox wireless adapter for a long time, and it has worked fine, but just recently it stopped working. I got a new one and it still does not work. I still have windows 10, and have spent lots of time trying to fix it. Do you have any ideas?...
  7. Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore

Xbox wireless adapter not connecting anymore: Hello, I used an xbox wireless adapter for a long time, and it has worked fine, but just recently it stopped working. I got a new one and it still does not work. I still have windows 10, and have spent lots of time trying to fix it. Do you have any ideas?...
  8. Network adapters and wireless connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapters and wireless connection.: I booted up on laptop and i saw that it was not connected to the internet and when i clicked the icon to connect to a network there were no options. I click network connection on control panel and there was an x on wifi and Ethernet and Ethernet 2 I searched up how to fix it...
  9. Problem connecting to wireless. Adapter is corrupt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem connecting to wireless. Adapter is corrupt: I have an Acer Aspire F5-572 and it doesn't show me any networks floating around. I have had to connect it to the Ethernet cable which is in a really inconvenient part of the house. When i try to troubleshoot the problem it says "Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network...
  10. Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter: I recently installed a new m.2 drive as my primary storage device. I installed Windows 10 professional, installed all of my motherboard drivers just as I did on the old HDD. The old HDD is being used as my secondary storage device. Prior to the new M.2 My Adapter worked just...