Windows 10: Wireless Card Disabled When Ever I launch a game

Discus and support Wireless Card Disabled When Ever I launch a game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since upgrading to Windows 10 when ever I launch a game my wireless card gets disabled and is not enabled until I exit the game. I have tried updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brnippert, Aug 23, 2015.

1. brnippert Win User

Wireless Card Disabled When Ever I launch a game

Since upgrading to Windows 10 when ever I launch a game my wireless card gets disabled and is not enabled until I exit the game. I have tried updating drivers for the card and the graphics card and nothing has helped. Any thoughts?

Graphics - Dual graphics Intel and Nvidia GTX860m (Drivers: 355.60)
    Wireless - Intel Wireless-AC 7260 (Drivers: 18.12.1.2)

:)

brnippert, Aug 23, 2015
  2. kyuu.. Win User

what is GameBarPresenceWriter.exe ?

how do i disable it from starting when ever i launch a game? i have feeling it is why swtor is randomly crash on when loading it up now

I know it not part of Xbox APP

kyuu.., Aug 23, 2015
  3. OmarSadiq Win User
    Windows 10 game freezing

Hi,

MY computer is Asus rog g551vw

I used to play games normally without freez or lag.but today i found it takes about 1 min to launch the game and some times it never launches and when i go to desktop and back to the game it freez for 6 sec (only in team fortress 2) but the other games it
    freez for ever and i need to restart the game to play it agine its so annoying i did every thing update my windows update my grahpic software .

But i found something really interesting .

When i disable the grahpic the game works perfectly and when i run it windowed (with the graphic )

My tested games (team fortress 2/dota 2/payday 2 )

Hope for awnser soon

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

OmarSadiq, Aug 23, 2015
  4. nd022 Win User

Maybe try one of the older windows 8.1 drivers? I have an Alienware 15 and have had problems with Nvidia buggy drivers like usual.

nd022, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

1. Wireless Card Disabled When Ever I launch a game - Similar Threads - Wireless Card Disabled

2. BSOD when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when launching games: Recently, I have been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when launching games, I tried to look for the dump files but event viewer gives me the error "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation." Any help would be appreciated...
  3. BSOD when launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when launching games: Recently, I have been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when launching games, I tried to look for the dump files but event viewer gives me the error "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation." Any help would be appreciated...
  4. BSOD when launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when launching a game: Whenever I try to launch a game my laptop becomes unresponsive, and after a while, I get the BSOD with stop code "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION". This has only been happening recently. I have tried running a full virus scan, check for errors in the memory, checked for driver updates...
  5. BSOD when launching a game

BSOD when launching a game: Whenever I try to launch a game my laptop becomes unresponsive, and after a while, I get the BSOD with stop code "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION". This has only been happening recently. I have tried running a full virus scan, check for errors in the memory, checked for driver updates...
  6. BSOD when launching a game

7. A BSOD When I launch a game

A BSOD When I launch a game: Whenever I launch Fortnite it gives me an error of PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Always started happening after getting a new PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-bsod-when-i-launch-a-game/859cca8d-3816-4e86-80fa-26180f355af4
  8. A BSOD When I launch a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A BSOD When I launch a game: Whenever I launch Fortnite it gives me an error of PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Always started happening after getting a new PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-bsod-when-i-launch-a-game/859cca8d-3816-4e86-80fa-26180f355af4
  9. A BSOD When I launch a game

10. Crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...