Windows 10: Wireless Communications

Discus and support Wireless Communications in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I run both Wifi and Bluetooth at the same time, my wifi begins to run extremely slow, making it near impossible to watch YouTube in HD. As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Xenon Xenu, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Wireless Communications

Whenever I run both Wifi and Bluetooth at the same time, my wifi begins to run extremely slow, making it near impossible to watch YouTube in HD. As soon as I turn off my Bluetooth, my connect returns back to normal, allowing me to return to my fast-paced web surfing. Up until about two weeks ago, my computer ran both of them flawlessly at the same time. Any ideas on what to do? I'm running an HP Notebook HP 15-ay041wm.

:)

Xenon Xenu, Jul 10, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    About Wireless Communication

Hello,

Regarding your disabled wireless communication and WiFi issues, we would like to know more information to better isolate the problem:

• What device are you using?
    • Did you received any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you done any changes on your account prior to the issue?

In the meantime, you can try the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    and check if it can fix the problem.

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Wireless Communications

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Wireless Communications :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Wireless Communications

1. Wireless Communications - Similar Threads - Wireless Communications

2. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  3. I am having an issue with Windows 11 using Qualcomm Communications Inc Wireless Adapter:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having an issue with Windows 11 using Qualcomm Communications Inc Wireless Adapter:...: Wireless Network Adapter Driver version: 12.0.0.1118 The machine is connecting to distant wireless pods and not releasing. It seems like roaming setup doesn't work as advertised. Please advice, no error reported. Carlos Miletti Director, Network Engineering and...
  4. I am having an issue with Windows 11 using Qualcomm Communications Inc Wireless Adapter:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having an issue with Windows 11 using Qualcomm Communications Inc Wireless Adapter:...: Wireless Network Adapter Driver version: 12.0.0.1118 The machine is connecting to distant wireless pods and not releasing. It seems like roaming setup doesn't work as advertised. Please advice, no error reported. Carlos Miletti Director, Network Engineering and...
  5. Windows not communication with wireless router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows not communication with wireless router: My HP computer on Windows 10 with Intel Wi-Fi AX201 160 Mhz chip stopped communication with router. Router is ok and works fine with other computers. I already downloaded new drivers and installed from Hp. Com and Intel.com. My computer did download office software day...
  6. computer has stopped wireless communication with the printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer has stopped wireless communication with the printer: My desktop computer and printer were working fine wirelessly a few weeks ago until something occurred, possibly a win. upgrade, at which time the computer would not recognize the printer. There is a laptop also on the Wi-Fi network and after the problem with the desktop, I...
  7. Wireless Printer quit communicating with the internet

Wireless Printer quit communicating with the internet: My wireless printer quit communicating with the internet when I got a new modem. Did my IP Address change when I got a new modem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printer-quit-communicating-with-the/1600e30c-fbca-46bc-bb31-3eae328626f7
  8. wireless keyboard no communication

wireless keyboard no communication: I cannot get my microsoft 5050 keyboard to work but the mouse works fine. I have reinstalled the driver, check bluetooth....nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-no-communication/05fd74e0-3488-4fef-b3ff-7237d124e3db
  9. HP wireless printer communications

HP wireless printer communications: HP wireless printer communications keeps getting lost and I need to reboot the device. The HP printer apps are listed in the Defender acceptance list but communications are still lost. Does anyone know how to prevent this?...
  10. software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer

software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer: i think i connected my wireless bluetooth computer to my laptop but when i tried to print i get a software communication error and nothing prints...