Windows 10: Wireless Connectivity Problem

Discus and support Wireless Connectivity Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Century Link Modem, a Netgear A6210 wireless connector. Five other computers connect fine and access the internet using the same A6210... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by theaudioanalyst, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Wireless Connectivity Problem

I have a Century Link Modem, a Netgear A6210 wireless connector. Five other computers connect fine and access the internet using the same A6210 connector. I installed the latest software 1.0.0.35 for the A6210 and when installed it see the modem, and the neighbors modems. When I put the password in to connect to the modem, it connects at 144 Mbps and there is no internet. The message on the computer is "secured, no internet". The connection diagram from the Netgear Genie shows a padlock over the link to the modem and a red, dotted line with a red "X" thru the dotted line going to the internet. Netgear tested the A6210 and we also used the A6210 that is on this desktop with no change. They say it is the modem, yet I have 5 other desktops running fine! I think it is Windows 10. I have Win 10 Pro, x64 bit, 32 gigs ram, 1 gig video, 5 hard drives, 2 DVD's.

Any suggestions PLEASE!
    Thanks Stu

:)

theaudioanalyst, Sep 25, 2016

2. 9300i Wireless Connectivity Problem

I'll try that later in the week....watch this space.....

gavinl---01, Sep 25, 2016
  3. 9300i Wireless Connectivity Problem

i had a look at a 9300i i have here, i didnt see anything that mentioned the connnected ip address unfortunately.

do you have the opportunity to test it on another wlan at all?

Karim's suggestion about the DNS server entries could be the case. Ideally, if you have problems, you need to tell the phone your DNS server is the address of the modem. this way the phone will alway query the modem which will query its DNS servers.

is there a connection log on the router? hopefully it will show the devices that have connected recently.

sister_bliss, Sep 25, 2016
  4. Wireless Connectivity Problem

Okay, solved. It was that Windows turned the firewall on and blocked all internet action.

theaudioanalyst, Sep 27, 2016
Thema:

Wireless Connectivity Problem

1. Wireless Connectivity Problem - Similar Threads - Wireless Connectivity Problem

2. Problem connecting to internet wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem connecting to internet wireless: I have a problem connecting internet wi-fi after this installation: 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5022287I have Windows 11 Enterpreis version 21H2.I' ve already tried to update driver but nothing resolved the issue....
  3. Problem connecting to internet wireless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem connecting to internet wireless: I have a problem connecting internet wi-fi after this installation: 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5022287I have Windows 11 Enterpreis version 21H2.I' ve already tried to update driver but nothing resolved the issue....
  4. Wireless internet connection problems may be a wireless network adapter problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless internet connection problems may be a wireless network adapter problem: For several weeks I have been having problems with my wireless internet connection dropping out every few days. I always use Troubleshoot Problems and the result is usually a Network Adapter Problem. First if I disconnected and reconnected a few times it would sort the...
  5. Problem connecting wireless printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem connecting wireless printer: [ATTACH]help me ! * Original title: help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-connecting-wireless-printer/76b6d5b9-41e5-40c6-866a-c1c0325dab0f
  6. Having a problem with wireless connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a problem with wireless connection: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ity_yoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grrfxw/having_a_problem_with_wireless_connection/
  7. Wireless connection problem

Wireless connection problem: Hi all. I have read through hundreds of answers and not yet found the same fault as I seem to have. My connection only goes down when I am streaming from my pc to the TV. I have run an analysis and it says: THE DRIVER DISCONNECTED WHILE ASSOCIATING PFE16000. What does this...
  8. Wireless connection problem

Wireless connection problem: Hi everyone, I have a problem. My PC sometimes gets disconnected from my home WiFi (only from that, and only my PC, not my tablet or phone, or other laptops in the house) and it doesn't connect unless I put it in sleep mode and wake it up. I reinstalled windows, driver...
  9. Windows 10 wireless connection problem No Wireless Connections Availa

Windows 10 wireless connection problem No Wireless Connections Availa: Turned on my computer this morning and my device can't find any wifi "Not connected no connections available" my other computers can connect to my modem no problem Wondering if anyone can direct to a link with a solve or give me some advice on how to resolve this...
  10. Problems connecting to wireless printer

Problems connecting to wireless printer: We have a new (albeit old) wireless printer (HP Color laserjet CP3525) with a wireless adapter card. Computers running Windows 7 or Windows 8 could see the network and connect. All computers could then print to the printer. None of our computers running Windows 8.1 could see...