wireless device is turned off

Discus and support wireless device is turned off in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Guys, I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So; My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by billt4g, Jun 6, 2018.

1. billt4g Win User

Guys,

I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So;

My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless device is turned off" when I try to make a call. (Note, I'm not using WiFi here, just making a phone call!) It has also stopped receiving calls. I can, however successfully send/receive calls using Whatsapp.

Don't know whats going on.. Ideas anyone??

:)

billt4g, Jun 6, 2018
  2. Karthicka_R Win User

in windows 10 how do i turn on my wireless printer

Hi,

• What is the make and model of the printer and the computer?

As you have mentioned that “I cannot turn on my wireless printer. it says my radio is off”
    which means the wireless button might not have turned ‘ON’ on your printer.

So I suggest you to check for the wireless button on the printer and turn it ‘ON’ then follow the below steps to ‘ADD’ the wireless printer on your computer and connect it, check if it helps.

• In the Search box type as ‘Device and Printers’.
    • Click on ‘Add a printer’ you will find the wireless printer is displayed on your computer.
    • Click on the printer and click on ‘Next’.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction and connect the computer and printer.

If still you are facing issue in connecting the wireless printer then I suggest you to refer to the printer manual and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Ruth Buruga Win User
    Wireless devices are disabled after you turn off Airplane Mode in Windows 10

Hi Debra,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

Flight mode gives you a quick way of turning off all wireless communications on your PC. Some examples of wireless communications are WiFi, mobile, Bluetooth, GPS and near field communication (NFC).

This issue occurs because the Airplane mode setting changes before the wireless devices are configured. Therefore, the system cannot relay the Airplane mode settings to the devices.

To work around this issue, follow these steps:

• Tap or click Settings.
    • Tap or click Change PC Settings.
    • Tap or click Wireless.
    • Tap or click an affected device to turn it on again.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

wireless device is turned off

wireless device is turned off - Similar Threads - wireless device turned

1. Wireless device stay turned off

in Windows 10 Support
    Wireless device stay turned off: Guys, I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So; My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless device is turned off" when I try to make a call. (Note, I'm not using WiFi here, just making a phone call!) It has also...
  2. Wireless input devices lag under CPU load

in Windows 10 Support
    Wireless input devices lag under CPU load: Hi, I have experienced issues regarding my Wireless input devices (Logitech Unifying Receiver mouse & keyboard, Bluetooth Wireless Controller) during gaming. Both receivers are plugged into USB 3.0 ports and in almost immediate proximity. When idle, or performing simple...
  3. Cannot See Bluetooth device in wireless devices suddenly!

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot See Bluetooth device in wireless devices suddenly!: I was using my laptop did a regular windows update but now when i started my laptop i saw that there is no bluetooth option availible in windows devices neither in action center !!! I checked in device manager and i shows mediatek bluetooth adapter and says the device is...
  4. Project connect to wireless device issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Project connect to wireless device issue: Hi, I've been able to connect my windows 10 laptop to my tv using the project/connect to a wireless display feature so that laptop screen can be projected on the tv for some time. Suddenly, I can no longer find the tv as a device when I try to use project. By suddenly,...
  5. wireless adapter not showing in device manager

in Windows 10 Support
    wireless adapter not showing in device manager: I have an Asus X555Q laptop. I replaced the hard drive and installed Windows 10 with a USB drive. I did not have a restore option. I downloaded all the drivers from Asus, but no matter what drivers I use, they do not find my wireless adapter. There were 2 drivers for...
  6. XBOX Wireless Controller - Unknown Device... Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    XBOX Wireless Controller - Unknown Device... Windows 10: Can't seem to get my Xbox Wireless Controller to install. anyone else having any issues? on the website there are only windows 7 drivers. it says windows 10 already has them bundled... *Banghead 16346
  7. Wireless internet works, multiple devices not connecting via ethernet

in Windows 10 Support
    Wireless internet works, multiple devices not connecting via ethernet: Last week or so, we had a storm, and devices got unplugged. Internet service was out briefly. Wireless internet came back shortly after, but my desktop and our PS4 both can't connect to the internet via ethernet, and I can't figure out why. I've done the usual stuff: power...
wireless device is turned off solved