Windows 10: wireless device is turned off

Discus and support wireless device is turned off in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Guys, I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So; My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by billt4g, Jun 6, 2018.

1. billt4g Win User

wireless device is turned off

Guys,

I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So;

My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless device is turned off" when I try to make a call. (Note, I'm not using WiFi here, just making a phone call!) It has also stopped receiving calls. I can, however successfully send/receive calls using Whatsapp.

Don't know whats going on.. Ideas anyone??

:)

billt4g, Jun 6, 2018

2. in windows 10 how do i turn on my wireless printer

Hi,

• What is the make and model of the printer and the computer?

As you have mentioned that “I cannot turn on my wireless printer. it says my radio is off”
    which means the wireless button might not have turned ‘ON’ on your printer.

So I suggest you to check for the wireless button on the printer and turn it ‘ON’ then follow the below steps to ‘ADD’ the wireless printer on your computer and connect it, check if it helps.

• In the Search box type as ‘Device and Printers’.
    • Click on ‘Add a printer’ you will find the wireless printer is displayed on your computer.
    • Click on the printer and click on ‘Next’.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction and connect the computer and printer.

If still you are facing issue in connecting the wireless printer then I suggest you to refer to the printer manual and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Wireless devices are disabled after you turn off Airplane Mode in Windows 10

Hi Debra,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

Flight mode gives you a quick way of turning off all wireless communications on your PC. Some examples of wireless communications are WiFi, mobile, Bluetooth, GPS and near field communication (NFC).

This issue occurs because the Airplane mode setting changes before the wireless devices are configured. Therefore, the system cannot relay the Airplane mode settings to the devices.

To work around this issue, follow these steps:

• Tap or click Settings.
    • Tap or click Change PC Settings.
    • Tap or click Wireless.
    • Tap or click an affected device to turn it on again.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

wireless device is turned off

1. wireless device is turned off - Similar Threads - wireless device turned

2. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless capability is turned off: Hello I am running a windows 10 HP ELITEBOOK 2560p laptop,my WiFi and Bluetooth were working oky until recently I couldn't connect to either a WiFi network or Bluetooth.Upon troubleshooting I get a feedback that wireless capability is turned off.anyone with a suggestion to...
  3. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless capability is turned off: Hello I am running a windows 10 HP ELITEBOOK 2560p laptop,my WiFi and Bluetooth were working oky until recently I couldn't connect to either a WiFi network or Bluetooth.Upon troubleshooting I get a feedback that wireless capability is turned off.anyone with a suggestion to...
  4. Wireless capability is turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "Wireless capability is turned off"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Wireless capability is turned off": Hello guys,I am currently running a Dell Windows 11 laptop, and every now and then the internet just shuts off and doesn't connect at all. I try to turn it back on via Quick Settings however when i turn it off, it just says "not available" underneath it. I don't really know...
  6. Wireless capability is turned off

Wireless capability is turned off: Even if I manually turn on Wifi, it is no longer recognized. Troubleshooter still shows Wifi needs to be turned on. If I chose to check if that has been resolved, the troubleshooter then shows, wireless capability is turned off. I have done everything possible from Utube to...
  7. "Wireless device not turned on."

"Wireless device not turned on.": I recently updated to windows 10 and after that I cannot connect to any wireless device. Ethernet seems to work fine also USB tethering is working fine. The troubleshooter says to turn on wifi from the keyboad/ hardware key but I don't have a hardware key. Whenever I turn on...
  8. Wireless capability is turned off

Wireless capability is turned off: Hi my dell Vostro 3546 laptop with windows 10 is having trouble with its witeless connectivity. The wife toggle button is turning off on its own in few minutes every time i turn it on and it doesnt show the available networks after i turn it on. i have tried all the...
  9. wireless capability turn off

wireless capability turn off: hi teaml .im one of your fellow user on laptop ME laptop model,i have updte it to windows 10 lat month im using wifi and other etc,but from a few days back my brother touch my laptop and i cant turn on wifi whenever i try to switch on wifi i cant use it the thing display was...
  10. Wireless device stay turned off

Wireless device stay turned off: Guys, I know this is not a Windows related question, but I respect your opinion. So; My Wife's phone: an [Le S3 Lex636] has started saying "wireless device is turned off" when I try to make a call. (Note, I'm not using WiFi here, just making a phone call!) It has also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wifi device is turned off