Windows 10: Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop

Discus and support Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’ve bought a new 900 Wireless mouse but my old wireless USB adapter does not detect it. So I’ve bought a new wireless USB adapter but this new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nicolette Norgaard, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop

I’ve bought a new 900 Wireless mouse but my old wireless USB adapter does not detect it. So I’ve bought a new wireless USB adapter but this new wireless USB adapter does not detect the keyboard…

Is there any way to avoid plugging both wireless USB things in?

:)

Nicolette Norgaard, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Bart1616 Win User
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 - CAPS LED indicator?

Hi!!

Is there any CAPS LED indicator in Wireless Desktop 900?

Thanks in advance

Bart1616, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop

Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 - CAPS LED indicator?

Hi,

Wireless Desktop 900 is contemporary and minimalistic, with quiet-touch keys for a serene typing experience and a full-size mouse that provides comfortable and precise navigation. It also includes Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), that is designed to help
    protect your information by encrypting your keystrokes.

As for your question, the Wireless Desktop 900 has no CapsLock LED indicator, as well as a NumLock LED indicator unlike other keyboards.

If you have any other queries, let us know.

Anne Ros, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop

1. Wireless devices for Microsoft 900 Desktop - Similar Threads - Wireless devices Microsoft

2. How to Troubleshoot Microsoft Wireless 900 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Troubleshoot Microsoft Wireless 900 Desktop: I would like support re-connecting my Wireless 900 keyboard to my computer. The green light on the keyboard indicating a Bluetooth connection is no longer appearing. I've replaced the batteries in the keyboard multiple times but that has not fixed the issue. The keyboard does...
  3. How to Troubleshoot Microsoft Wireless 900 Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Troubleshoot Microsoft Wireless 900 Desktop: I would like support re-connecting my Wireless 900 keyboard to my computer. The green light on the keyboard indicating a Bluetooth connection is no longer appearing. I've replaced the batteries in the keyboard multiple times but that has not fixed the issue. The keyboard does...
  4. Microsoft 900 desktop

Microsoft 900 desktop: Most dissapointed with this, has no caps indicator which makes it hell when dealing with passwords etc. What were you thinking???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-900-desktop/380e72b3-362c-4b1d-9797-f0d53a8df187
  5. Microsoft 900 desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 900 desktop: Most dissapointed with this, has no caps indicator which makes it hell when dealing with passwords etc. What were you thinking???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-900-desktop/380e72b3-362c-4b1d-9797-f0d53a8df187
  6. Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse: Hi I’m have some major issues getting my keyboard and mouse to connect to my pc. In boxes the item inserted new Duracell batteries into mouse and keyboard. House at bottoms once switched on is a red colour and keyboard towards the top small led comes on for few seconds in...
  7. Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse

Microsoft wireless 900 desktop keyboard and mouse: Hi I’m have some major issues getting my keyboard and mouse to connect to my pc. In boxes the item inserted new Duracell batteries into mouse and keyboard. House at bottoms once switched on is a red colour and keyboard towards the top small led comes on for few seconds in...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900: been using desktop 900 keyboard and moude for a year, Now the mouse starts to stutter. its like the old days when you pushed the PC to max :- anyway, im only working with small progs, and it still jumps around. yes tried new batteries distance from usb to mouse is one...
  9. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 question: Hello MS people My desktop got infected, some usb sticks got firmware infected and does weird things, a Logitech keyboard is infected too my question is... is the Microsoft wireless desktop 900 Transceiver firmware upgradable or not? regards...
  10. Wireless 900 Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless 900 Desktop: Is there an On / Off control for the Keyboard? Does the On /Off control on the Mouse also turn off the keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-900-desktop/8a508e9e-8791-4681-aeeb-68272349c540