Windows 10: Wireless Display Adapter issue with streaming video from web browser

Discus and support Wireless Display Adapter issue with streaming video from web browser in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Wireless Display Adapter. It used to work with no issues. I hadn't used it in a few months, until last month. When I started using it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mcomp72, Jul 9, 2018.

1. mcomp72 Win User

Wireless Display Adapter issue with streaming video from web browser

I have a Wireless Display Adapter. It used to work with no issues.

I hadn't used it in a few months, until last month. When I started using it again, I was streaming some video from a website via Firefox. The video played perfectly on my computer monitor, but on my TV (which was connected to my computer via the Wireless Display Adapter) the video would stutter every few seconds.

After trying to figure out what could be wrong, I tried a different web browser. In Chrome, the problem wasn't quite as bad, but it still happened. In Edge, it almost never happened, but it did every once in a while. In ALL cases, the video as totally smooth and normal on my computer monitor. It was only on my TV that there was a problem.

Does anyone know why this would be happening? I have no idea what to do about it. TIA for any help you can offer!

:)

mcomp72, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Display problems with the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi,

It is possible that you are experiencing an audio and video streaming issues due to a corrupted or an outdated display driver. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us the exact error message you received?
    • Have you tried updating your display drivers?
    • Does this happen only when you're streaming a video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot Wireless Display Adapters. You may expand each section that best describes your situation and check if the issue still persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows Wireless Display Adapter Version 1 No Video Output - Why Please?

Hi Mike,

One possible cause why you're experiencing a no video output issue due to a corrupted or an outdated display driver. To better assist you, we'd like to know if the issue still persists when using a different Wireless Display Adapter.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot Wireless Display Adapters. You may expand the section
    Having trouble connecting your device to the adapter? and try preforming the instructions that you have not yet done.

Feel free to post us back if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Wireless Display Adapter issue with streaming video from web browser

Microsoft wireless display adapter with Lenovo Yoga

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Microsoft wireless display adapter. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to run windows Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to fix the issue.

Kindly follow the below steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in Windows search box, and open it.
    • Select view all in the left pane of troubleshooting Window.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices, and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us, if you face difficulty with
    Microsoft wireless display adapter. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Wireless Display Adapter issue with streaming video from web browser

1. Wireless Display Adapter issue with streaming video from web browser - Similar Threads - Wireless Display Adapter

2. Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Display Adapter: I have a Microsoft Wireless Display adapterFirmware version: 3.9520.47Plugged into a 4K Hisense TV HDMI port.When I switch the TV to that HDMI port it says the connection is 3840x2160P as expected.It also says 8bit BT2020 16:9 YUV444HDR10BUT some detail is missing. Most...
  3. Wireless display adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless display adapter: Just installed the wireless display adapter, followed the instructions, and it worked perfectly. It projected my desktop to my TV perfectly, but then I started playing around with settings and started trying the different display modes. I connected my TV using a display mode...
  4. Wireless display adapters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless display adapters: Does Microsoft have a wireless display adapter that with work on 2 separate projector in the same conference room or can I buy 2 wireless display adapters one for each projector and then connect to them and have the same screen image on both projectors....
  5. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Issue: I recently installed a wireless display adapter for a client and confirmed that it shows up in the Connect window on their laptop, but not on their desktop. I ran a DXDiag on the desktop to confirm that Miracast is supported, and it is. The report shows that 1 Miracast:...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Issue: I recently installed a wireless display adapter for a client and confirmed that it shows up in the Connect window on their laptop, but not on their desktop. I ran a DXDiag on the desktop to confirm that Miracast is supported, and it is. The report shows that 1 Miracast:...
  7. Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Display Adapter: How to fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-display-adapter/3055f568-416e-4290-b86b-e02d69f02d1a
  8. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: Choppy Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: Choppy Video: Hello I have just bought the Microsoft Display Adapter V2 and having some issues with the video lagging or being choppy. There are also clear lip sync issues: I am using Surface book 3 and have a 2 Samsung monitors connected. One is connected directly vis Surface Dock and...
  9. Wireless Display Adapters Firmware Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless Display Adapters Firmware Issue: I am hearing that it is not a good idea to update the firmware on the wireless display adapters ... is this true??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-display-adapters-firmware-issue/d30f660e-ee09-44e8-9b55-0c479f4d04dc
  10. Video Streaming issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Streaming issue: I am not able to stream videos on my windows 10 Laptop. Kindly give me a solution to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-streaming-issue/66a0abda-9f8a-4c5e-bc6c-484f0a819e2c