Windows 10: Wireless Display Media Viewer does nothing after Creators Update

Discus and support Wireless Display Media Viewer does nothing after Creators Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any fix for this? https://i.imgur.com/0TNCR3H.png [img] 81613 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tzhu07, Apr 11, 2017.

1. tzhu07 Win User

Wireless Display Media Viewer does nothing after Creators Update

tzhu07, Apr 11, 2017

2. "Wireless Display Media Viewer" ????????

For more information, we found a related thread that talks about the Wireless Display Media Viewer after the recent Windows 10 Creators Update. You can click on this

link
    and refer to Jestoni Mac's post.

Do post back if you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Apr 11, 2017
  3. Chemas Win User
    "Wireless Display Media Viewer" ????????

I have the same problem. My version of windows was 10. One day, after an update I had a pop up screen, It asked me something about updating to Creators and I said yes and after the upgrade I got this silly wireless display media viewer. What is this? How
    can I get rid of it? Please help

Chemas, Apr 11, 2017
  4. sml156 Win User

Your image has been removed from imgur post it on the forums not some other site,

sml156, Apr 11, 2017
  5. tzhu07 Win User
    Fixed.

tzhu07, Apr 11, 2017
  6. sml156 Win User
    Uninstall the the program and then reboot the computer, Then reinstall the program.

After a major upgrade sometimes programs get broken.

sml156, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wireless Display Media Viewer does nothing after Creators Update - Similar Threads - Wireless Display Media

2. Media Creator does not allow choice of media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creator does not allow choice of media: Downloaded Media Creator and tried to use it to create media for another PC, but never was given the choice of media. Program tried to install on my C: drive and claimed I had insufficient space. What gives? I redowloaded three times and tried running twice with each...
  3. Media Creator Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creator Question: I haven't used MC in a long time now and I have been wondering. Will it download the ISO with the latest build? (1709 or 1803 is fine). Because I don't really want to wait for my laptop to update for a whole day because I'd be really wasting my time. 110492
  4. Windows media creator for fall creators update...? Which version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows media creator for fall creators update...? Which version?: Which version do I suppose to get? Right now it's like this: [img] Is it already the good version? Or do I have to wait a day longer (impatient me haha!) And how do I know it's updating to the last version. Oops, so many questions at once, sorry you guys! *Redface...
  5. Uninstall Wireless Display Media Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Wireless Display Media Viewer: I've recently upgraded to 1703 and have this odd app. [img] According to here (What is Wireless Display Media Viewer - Microsoft Community) this Miracast but Get-AppxPackage *Windows.MiracastView* | Remove-AppxPackage fails as it is a system app. Any idea how to...
  6. Latest Creator Update and Display Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Creator Update and Display Issue: Hello, Using an HP all-in-one with 23" display.Just installed the new Creators update and lost my personalized display settings. The display setting under Scale and Layout shows the correct percentage as before (I set it at 150%); however, I cannot see where to access text...
  7. No text displayed in explorer after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    No text displayed in explorer after Creators Update: I have updated my Windows 10 to the latest version. After update I can't see any text in explorer (no folder and file names), only icons are shown. The same problem is with old Control Panel. On the other hand, the new settings menu is working as well as menu start. I've...
  8. Windows 10 display dark after creators update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 display dark after creators update: Hello Everyone, My pc is running Windows 10 PRO and after the creators update the display has gone dark a little. I have Intel HD Graphics 2500 as my display adaptor and LG IPS Monitor. I found answers for those running NVIDIA GPU but mine is intel graphics which is...
  9. Nothing in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing in Event Viewer: Hello, My computer crashes at random times (e.g., while watching Netflix, etc.) at infrequent intervals. However, I am able to get my computer to consistently crash while playing Max Payne 3 every few minutes. The non-Max Payne 3 crashes happen infrequently at random...
  10. Creators Update issue-Media streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update issue-Media streaming: My laptop just got the creators update. Everything seemed fine but I have a slight issue. I have .mp4 videos that I stream to my Xbox one. Since the update all the video thumbnails are broken. The videos still play but now I get the same generic media icon on every file...