Windows 10: Wireless HDMI....... your opinions ?

Discus and support Wireless HDMI....... your opinions ? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Just want to hear some opinions. For reference, please use this Amazon.ca link...….. https://www.amazon.ca/Nyrius-Transmi...receiver&psc=1 112967 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by davidhk, Jun 26, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

Wireless HDMI....... your opinions ?

davidhk, Jun 26, 2018
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jun 26, 2018
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Jun 26, 2018
  4. Wireless HDMI....... your opinions ?

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 26, 2018
Thema:

Wireless HDMI....... your opinions ?

1. Wireless HDMI....... your opinions ? - Similar Threads - Wireless HDMI opinions

2. 22H2 is here, what are your opinions about it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 is here, what are your opinions about it: So, The Windows 11 22H2 update is here. For me, it is useful and all, but I want to know your opinions about it.See ya. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-is-here-what-are-your-opinions-about-it/f3e5181a-431c-45c4-b4a8-9245d9244c91
  3. 22H2 is here, what are your opinions about it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22H2 is here, what are your opinions about it: So, The Windows 11 22H2 update is here. For me, it is useful and all, but I want to know your opinions about it.See ya. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-is-here-what-are-your-opinions-about-it/f3e5181a-431c-45c4-b4a8-9245d9244c91
  4. From Your Expert Opinion Of It?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From Your Expert Opinion Of It?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,From your expert opinion?, should any/all computer/s types that are under 8th Gen.Intel be running Windows 11/12 at all?, or should those with under 8th Gen.Intel computer/s or have got other brands of computer/s just use/stay with Windows 10...
  5. From Your Expert Opinion Of It?

From Your Expert Opinion Of It?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,From your expert opinion?, should any/all computer/s types that are under 8th Gen.Intel be running Windows 11/12 at all?, or should those with under 8th Gen.Intel computer/s or have got other brands of computer/s just use/stay with Windows 10...
  6. Your opinion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your opinion: Is this ok for me? I need your opinion about these specs and advice, I have a tight budget, I can't be near to $2,000. To be honest, I need a new PC for Windows 11, Google Meet, Zoom, Youtube and Minecraft.Edit: Total:...
  7. Your opinion

Your opinion: Is this ok for me? I need your opinion about these specs and advice, I have a tight budget, I can't be near to $2,000. To be honest, I need a new PC for Windows 11, Google Meet, Zoom, Youtube and Minecraft.Edit: Total:...
  8. Wireless hdmi

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wireless hdmi: I am thinking about getting another PC (note book) that has hdmi. My question is can I connect the hdmi wirelessly to my big screen TV to be able to view videos? 142889
  9. Wireless hdmi

in Windows 10 Support
    Wireless hdmi: I am thinking about getting another PC (note book) that has hdmi. My question is can I connect the hdmi wirelessly to my big screen TV to be able to view videos? 142889
  10. Best 1070 in your opinion?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best 1070 in your opinion?: Hello. Im looking for a 1070 for my system, but I dont know which. There are so many choices! Im looking at a model named: Palit Geforce GTX 1070 Jetstream. I like its low cost, RGB lighting and the backplate. All this makes its pretty beautiful. (In my opinion) Its also...