Windows 10: Wireless Indicator Light

Discus and support Wireless Indicator Light in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Toshiba Satellite laptop, L55 series There are 3 indicator lights on the front of my computer. The 3rd one is the wireless indicator light. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mr Ed, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Mr Ed Win User

Wireless Indicator Light

Toshiba Satellite laptop, L55 series

There are 3 indicator lights on the front of my computer. The 3rd one is the wireless indicator light. It's always orange, whereas the others are white. Just curious?

:)

Mr Ed, Jan 17, 2017

2. printer showing up as network

You need to turn off the wireless broadcast from printer. If Wireless indicator persists, shut down the printer. Then, hold the "wireless" and "cancel" buttons together while powering the printer back on. Wait for all the lights to flash together and then
    let the buttons go.

HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One SeriesWireless Button #4:Wireless status light- Blue light indicates a wireless connection.Wireless Button #5Wireless Indicator Light :press the button to view wireless status and menu options. Press and hold down the button until light blinks to start Wi-Fi
    Protected Setup (WPS) push button mode.

http://helpdesk.etown.edu/helpconsole2012/KB/im...

Andre Da Costa, Jan 17, 2017
  3. caps lock indicator Windows 10

I have the same problem with the Cap lock indicator. I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard that doesn't have a CAPS LOCK indicator light so need the on screen indicator and have yet not found it.

SimonBuckley, Jan 17, 2017
  4. cbwilsha Win User

Wireless Indicator Light

That's protocol for all Toshiba laptops. No particular significance, just a scheme they chose. I have five different Toshiba models with the lighting scheme all the same.

C.B.

cbwilsha, Jan 17, 2017
  5. Mr Ed Win User
    Thank you. You've satisfied my curiosity.

Mr Ed, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wireless Indicator Light

1. Wireless Indicator Light - Similar Threads - Wireless Indicator Light

2. Caps Lock Indicator Light not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Caps Lock Indicator Light not Working: A few months ago, my caps lock button light just suddenly stopped working. The caps lock key is working, but the light isn't, and the light indicator is a very useful feature. Any methods to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated. Version 21H1OS Build 19043.1348HP Laptop...
  3. Caps Lock Indicator Light not Wokring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock Indicator Light not Wokring: A few months ago, my caps lock button light just suddenly stopped working. The caps lock key is working, but the light isn't, and the light indicator is a very useful feature. Any methods to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated. Version 21H1OS Build 19043.1348HP Laptop...
  4. Caps Lock Indicator Light not Wokring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock Indicator Light not Wokring: A few months ago, my caps lock button light just suddenly stopped working. The caps lock key is working, but the light isn't, and the light indicator is a very useful feature. Any methods to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated. Version 21H1OS Build 19043.1348HP Laptop...
  5. Caps Lock Indicator Light not Wokring

6. Camera has no display but light indicates it is on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera has no display but light indicates it is on.: I was part of a Zoom meeting a couple months ago. My camera was working but there was no sound. After the meeting I was checking around for settings that might enable the sound and at some point I remember a setting asking if I would allow outside apps access and I clicked...
  7. Battery Indicator Light Malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Indicator Light Malfunction: My laptop is ALWAYS connected to a power source. I do not operate it on battery power.. A few months ago a blinking amber light appeared on my indicator bar to inform me the battery power was low. The battery icon on the taskbar revealed 94% availability (plugged in)....
  8. power indicator light

power indicator light: why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-indicator-light/1623ccfa-64ae-4bbd-b26e-701842a5b1e9
  9. Monitor indicator light keeps always on

Monitor indicator light keeps always on: My cpu and monitor gets power from UPS. As UPS is kept always on, so whenever I shut down my PC, the monitor also shuts but indicator light of monitor keeps on because monitor is getting power from UPS which is always on. My question is that is there any harm if monitor...
  10. Wireless Switch & indicator LED light not working after Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Switch & indicator LED light not working after Windows 10: I upgraded my Vaio Laptop VPCEG2AEN 64-bit from Windows 7 to Windows 10 couple of days back. Since then the Wireless switch & its green indicator light is not working. Fortunately via the VAIO Smart Network icon I am able to connect to Wifi. Does this mean that Windows 10...