Windows 10: Wireless localizer: password-free WiFi, safer drones, & smarter homes

Discus and support Wireless localizer: password-free WiFi, safer drones, & smarter homes in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tired of crossing your fingers while trying to locate a WiFi signal? What if, instead, the WiFi could locate us? The smart cats at MIT are on it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Wireless localizer: password-free WiFi, safer drones, & smarter homes

Read more: Wireless localizer means password-free WiFi, safer drones, and smarter homes | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Mar 30, 2016

2. wifi

The password used to access your wifi would be setup on your Wireless Access Point / Home Router. You would need to log into the admin portal for this device from where you can update the wifi password.

MarkInKent, Mar 30, 2016
  3. nokia N95 through Orange and Satnav

WIFI is wireless internet. You need a wireless access point at home or hub. If you have broadband at home you can connect wireless lan and use the net for free on your phone at broadband speed.

clarkkent26---01, Mar 30, 2016
Thema:

Wireless localizer: password-free WiFi, safer drones, & smarter homes

1. Wireless localizer: password-free WiFi, safer drones, & smarter homes - Similar Threads - Wireless localizer password

2. Need Win11 login password NOT WiFi password for local network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Win11 login password NOT WiFi password for local network.: I have a Win11 desktop PC that I log into using a PIN. I switched to using a PIN about two years ago. Before that, I used a password.I have a Win10 tablet that I set up long before I started using a PIN on my primary Win11 PC, and I can still access the Win11 PC over the...
  3. Need Win11 login password NOT WiFi password for local network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Win11 login password NOT WiFi password for local network.: I have a Win11 desktop PC that I log into using a PIN. I switched to using a PIN about two years ago. Before that, I used a password.I have a Win10 tablet that I set up long before I started using a PIN on my primary Win11 PC, and I can still access the Win11 PC over the...
  4. Isolation is Safer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Isolation is Safer: 21H2 will isolate 3rd party drivers. This allows the OS to be isolated, or sandboxed, away from the rest of the third-party drivers, and the primary benefit is security. Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  5. Need FREE LOCAL pdf password recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need FREE LOCAL pdf password recovery: Hello ALL: We run Windows 10 pro but not sure that matters. I have searched and not found anything that works. My wife created a PDF that she password protected. No problem but she can not remember the password. Because of the contents she did not put it in het favorite...
  6. Using Drone causes a flight crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Drone causes a flight crash: Everytime I attempt to fly the drone away from the aircrat I get a crash respond saying I have damaged my landing gear. Does not seem to matter how hi in altitude I go, within a short distance I get the same crash message. Even when I restart a flight or change aircraft,...
  7. Which is safer from intrusion at home? Public network or private network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which is safer from intrusion at home? Public network or private network?: Hi, I have reason to believe that my computer activity is being monitored by a neighbour and I'd like to know which setting would provide me with the maximum protection against such an intrusion at home. Would it be a public network or a private network? The descriptions I...
  8. Is it safer to set your wifi as public or private

Is it safer to set your wifi as public or private: I was wondeing is it safer to set ur home network to public or private if u have no need of file sharing and a printer. I already know whats the difference I just eant someones opinion...
  9. New ways to collaborate safer, smarter and simpler with G Suite

in Windows 10 News
    New ways to collaborate safer, smarter and simpler with G Suite: oGPc_o-e4BQ Over the last decade we’ve witnessed the maturation of G Suite—from the introduction of Gmail and Google Docs to more recent advancements in AI and machine learning that are powering, and protecting, the world's email. Now, more than 4 million paying businesses...
  10. Windows 10 Wifi Issue on home wireless routers

Windows 10 Wifi Issue on home wireless routers: I have an HP Spectre x360 laptop that was purchased with Windows 10 approximately 3 months ago. For the first several weeks I had no issues connecting to the internet using my home wireless router. Then something went wrong because now I am having issues connecting to the...