Windows 10: Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Have new dongle, need to re-synchronise with mouse?

Discus and support Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Have new dongle, need to re-synchronise with mouse? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 (not bluetooth) that has a USB dongle. I lost the original dongle and have a correct and genuine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brad_robo, Jul 26, 2018.

1. brad_robo Win User

Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Have new dongle, need to re-synchronise with mouse?

I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 (not bluetooth) that has a USB dongle. I lost the original dongle and have a correct and genuine replacement for it, but it will not work with this dongle. I need to know how to re-synchronise the mouse and dongle together to get this to work. I have tried updates, tried installing software (it only allows me to customise buttons) and tried numerous other things and nothing has worked. Is there a specific software that can reset it? Or some process that works?

:)

brad_robo, Jul 26, 2018

2. microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000 drivers for Windows 10

I recently upgraded to the Windows 10 and the microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000 stopped communicating?

SidHardeman, Jul 26, 2018
  3. MICROSOFT MOBILE MOUSE 4000

Hello, PCMAN#1!

Thanks for posting to the community.

We know that you want to learn more about Microsoft Mobile Mouse 4000. You can learn more information about that via this

link.

We are hoping that we answer your query.

Sincerely,

Eugene Bal, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Therogue1 Win User

Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Have new dongle, need to re-synchronise with mouse?

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000

Hello, I have had one of these for awhile but recently it started turning off randomly, as if the battery was dying. However after using several brand new batteries, and this still happening, I decided to simply buy a new mouse. So I went and bought my new Microsoft
    Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 and plugged in the receiver and it worked like a charm. However the next day, when I turned on the computer, the left mouse button would no longer work. I tried several things, driver updates, which it said none for this mouse, I
    tried a recovery point from a day or two prior, and then I even went so far as to do a fresh Windows 10 install....but to no avail, the left mouse button would not work.

Then I reinstalled the old mouse, and the button was working fine. The next morning I removed the old mouse again, and put the new mouse back in...the new mouse worked perfectly once again. Later in the
    day I came back to the computer and the left mouse button once again would not work.

The mouse driver that the new mouse is using is: Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse (Mouse and Keyboard Center) Driver Date 11/6/2015 Driver Version 9.9.114.0

Can anyone tell me if there is a new version, and where to get it? Is it the outdated driver causing this problem?

I run Windows 10 Home edition

Thanks!

Therogue1, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Have new dongle, need to re-synchronise with mouse? - Similar Threads - Wireless Mobile Mouse

2. How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?: Hello! I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, and lost its native USB-dongle, but on garage sale got same Microsoft Wireless Transceiver USB-dongle, how I can pair this new dongle with my mouse? May be you can help me, I need some program or patch for Transceiver to...
  3. How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?: Hello! I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, and lost its native USB-dongle, but on garage sale got same Microsoft Wireless Transceiver USB-dongle, how I can pair this new dongle with my mouse? May be you can help me, I need some program or patch for Transceiver to...
  4. How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard

Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a wireless Microsoft keyboard and mouse 900, my dongle ended up breaking fairly easily. I spoke with an agent online and she explained that all I needed to do was buy a replacement dongle, gave me the link to a new dongle with amazon, I bought it and now it’s...
  6. Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing without USB

Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing without USB: Hi i like to know hoy i can pair my Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse, D5D-00001, with my laptop without the USB dongle. Is any way??? Thanks...
  7. Microsft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000: I was needing help with this Mouse the Transceiver has quit working and I can not find a compatible one online. Can you help me out? The PID: is 02062...
  8. Have a new Dell Laptop + purchased a Wireless Mobile mouse 4000

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Have a new Dell Laptop + purchased a Wireless Mobile mouse 4000: There is no place on my computer to plug in a mouse usb device. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-new-dell-laptop-purchased-a-wireless-mobile/fdb0693c-2a4e-47f4-93a2-47291271f2ce
  9. New Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000 side button.

New Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000 side button.: I just recently purchased a new mouse. While using my old Logitech mouse i could hold in on the left side button and the roll the wheel to zoom in and out. My new mouse is a Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000. How do i set up the new mouse to work like the old mouse so...
  10. Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle: Hi, lost my USB dongle for a 3500 wireless mouse. Where can I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3500-wireless-mouse-dongle/58044a52-c4ef-4797-b1ba-f7db95433b7b