Windows 10: Wireless Monitors

Discus and support Wireless Monitors in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi there Anybody tried these yet -- what's the response time and can you get decent high resolution from them (at a minimum HD at 1080p). Also is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jimbo45, Apr 7, 2016.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Wireless Monitors

Hi there
    Anybody tried these yet -- what's the response time and can you get decent high resolution from them (at a minimum HD at 1080p).

Also is Sound propagated to these or do you need a separate sound card -- I was thinking of something like an HDMI output from the Wireless monitor.

Note I'm not talking about Screen Mirroring from something like a smart phone / tablet but a full stand alone computer monitor.

I was also thinking of trying to "Simulate" a wireless monitor by possibly using something like a ROKU stick or a Google chromecast device. Any ideas on that score either ?

Thanks

Cheers
    jimbo.

:)

jimbo45, Apr 7, 2016

2. Internet Data Tracker for Windows Mobile on a Smartphone

Try Spb Wireless Monitor.

Spb Wireless Monitor is a complete solution for measuring data traffic via all types of connections and calculating network usage costs according to your data plan.

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/smartphone/wirelessmonitor/?en

Linley Meslier, Apr 7, 2016
  3. Possible solution for "Connection failed. Access denied" message after Belle update

Hi,

If you get a message "Connection failed. Access denied" and can´t connect to any access point (wireless - mobile) the reason could be that you installed an application that use a sniffer plugin to monitor your data usage, like SPB
    Wireless Monitor

If you had installed SPB Wireless Monitor before belle upgrade and after the upgrade you lost the network connectivity, try this:

• close Nokia Suite (file->exit)
    • Connect your phone to computer with USB cable in mass storage mode (Notification bar->USB->mass storage)
    • In your computer, go to (phone drive letter):\Private and rename or delete these folders:
      • 20042D1D
      • 101f7989
    • Close explorer, eject the drive and remove the USB cable.
    • Reboot the phone.
    • Configure your wireless network or try to connect using your mobile data plan. Should work now.
    • Now you can open Nokia store and reinstall SPB Wireless Monitor
    If you have Symbian Anna and want to update to belle, uninstall any data monitor like SPB Wireless Monitor before updating.

--

Pablo

pablopoo---01, Apr 7, 2016
  4. butterfly Win User

Wireless Monitors

Hi jimbo,
    could you please list the model(s) you looked at as wireless monitor?

butterfly, Apr 15, 2016
  5. Archie123 Win User
    never heard of them until now *Biggrin

Archie123, Apr 15, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    My Lumia 640 with W10 has an option to send picture to a wireless display, gonna have to look for some adapter, maybe some smart TVs have an option like that. Probably WiFi or BT ?
    Would be really nice to see my phone on a 24" screen.

CountMike, Apr 16, 2016
  7. Archie123 Win User
    My Sony tv has a casting option I know that because my 8 year old daughter thinks it's hilarious to interrupt my movies with Taylor Swift videos from you tube on her tablet :/

Archie123, Apr 16, 2016
  8. batlhilz Win User

Wireless Monitors

wireless transfer is ok, however there are quite a loads of restrictions what you can actually transfer so dont get too excited until you face it *Smile

batlhilz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wireless Monitors

1. Wireless Monitors - Similar Threads - Wireless Monitors

2. Does Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter 4K support monitor with 5120x1440 resolution like...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter 4K support monitor with 5120x1440 resolution like...: Does Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter 4K support monitor with 5120x1440 resolution like the Samsung odyssey neo g9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-wireless-display-adapter-4k-support/98585b56-07a8-4966-a373-9e94d909f551
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and monitor power-saving issues. WDA not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and monitor power-saving issues. WDA not found: Greetings.Anyone else experiencing issues with the WDA not reconnecting to a monitor after the monitor has been awaken from sleep/hibernation? The issue seems to be that the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter gets stuck during boot if there is no EDID available.I've tried...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and monitor power-saving issues. WDA not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and monitor power-saving issues. WDA not found: Greetings.Anyone else experiencing issues with the WDA not reconnecting to a monitor after the monitor has been awaken from sleep/hibernation? The issue seems to be that the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter gets stuck during boot if there is no EDID available.I've tried...
  5. Wireless mouse prevents monitor from turning off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless mouse prevents monitor from turning off: My screen doesn't go to sleep if my wireless mouse is plugged in, solution ? submitted by /u/PursuingAmerica [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/viosmb/wireless_mouse_prevents_monitor_from_turning_off/
  6. Can I extend desktop across 3 wired monitors & mirror one of them to a wireless monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I extend desktop across 3 wired monitors & mirror one of them to a wireless monitor?: At my desk, I have 2 24" monitors above a TV, and in front of my bed, another TV.I usually use the bed TV's built in apps for spotify, netflix, etc, but I occasionally use browser players which don't work on the TV browser app. I would like to mirror one of the top displays...
  7. Can I extend desktop across 3 wired monitors & mirror one of them to a wireless monitor?

Can I extend desktop across 3 wired monitors & mirror one of them to a wireless monitor?: At my desk, I have 2 24" monitors above a TV, and in front of my bed, another TV.I usually use the bed TV's built in apps for spotify, netflix, etc, but I occasionally use browser players which don't work on the TV browser app. I would like to mirror one of the top displays...
  8. Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter issue with HDR monitor

Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter issue with HDR monitor: Hi,I have a Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adaptor, which I was looking to use with my laptop and monitor ViewSonic XG3220Unfortunately when I cast using it to my monitor, the picture is incredibly washed out, as if it's sending the wrong type of signal. I'm not trying to cast...
  9. Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter issue with HDR monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adapter issue with HDR monitor: Hi,I have a Microsoft 4K Wireless Display Adaptor, which I was looking to use with my laptop and monitor ViewSonic XG3220Unfortunately when I cast using it to my monitor, the picture is incredibly washed out, as if it's sending the wrong type of signal. I'm not trying to cast...
  10. Unable to detect my TV as a wireless monitor

Unable to detect my TV as a wireless monitor: I used my TV as a wireless monitor for a while. Recently, it failed to connect to my TV. Today I found my PC even cannot detect my TV as a wireless monitor. I did not make any change on my PC or TV. I can detect other TVs of my neighbors. I can also screen mirror to my TV...