Windows 10: Wireless mouse freezing after latest windows 10 update.

Discus and support Wireless mouse freezing after latest windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Anyone else experiencing this problem? Using Logitech wireless key board and mouse. Tried moving wireless transmitter to another USB port, deleting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aldel, Feb 23, 2018.

1. aldel Win User

Wireless mouse freezing after latest windows 10 update.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
    Using Logitech wireless key board and mouse. Tried moving wireless transmitter to another USB port, deleting and re-installing drivers to no avail. The mouse pointer moves and then freezes for a few seconds then works again. Very annoying. Booted to another windows 10 on same PC where mouse worked fine then windows updated to latest version and problem start on that too.

:)

aldel, Feb 23, 2018
  2. TGSiva Win User

Wireless Mouse LAgging

my wireless mouse is lagging after the latest update on windows 10. and i have tried updating the lastest driver and still the same. help please

TGSiva, Feb 23, 2018
  3. Boot processing hans due to usb mouse

Hi community,

My laptop (Asus K73SV) runs windows 10 version 1511 without problem. I tryed to upgrade to RS1, but i experience a hang during the boot process. So, i unplugged the mouse, the upgrade was successfull, i applied the latest updates (the system is at version
    1607 version 321) and pluggeg in my mouse : all is ok. But after rebooting the system hangs : i see the spinning circles, but no more disk access; the boot process continues after unplugging the mouse but the system freezes at the lockscreen.

The mouse is a wireless Logitech M345; i tryed with a M325 : same problem. On an other laptop, no problem with theses mice and windows 10 1607.

Any advice?

RolandPascolo, Feb 23, 2018
  4. SoFine409 Win User

SoFine409, Feb 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Wireless mouse freezing after latest windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse freezing

2. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update: After the last Windows update my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse keep freezing. I have to take out my USB mouse in order to click on the Bluetooth icon in the systray. This happens every few minutes. What can I do to solve this?...
  3. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update: After the last Windows update my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse keep freezing. I have to take out my USB mouse in order to click on the Bluetooth icon in the systray. This happens every few minutes. What can I do to solve this?...
  4. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze after the latest Windows 10 update: After the last Windows update my bluetooth keyboard and mouse freeze. I have to pull out my USB mouse so I can click on the bluetooth icon in the systray and then click on "Show Bluetooth devices". As soon as the "Bluetooth and other devices" window appears, the mouse and...
  6. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse keeps freezing after latest Windows 10 update

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse keeps freezing after latest Windows 10 update: After last Windows update, my bluetooth mouse and keyboard keep freezing. I have to pull out my USB mouse so I can click on the bluetooth icon on the system tray lower right corner then click "Show Bluetooth Devices". As soon as the "Bluetooth & other devices" window comes...
  7. Windows 10 keeps freezing after the latest update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 keeps freezing after the latest update: Windows keeps freezing and won't even let me restart unless I press off button after the latest update of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keeps-freezing-after-the-latest-update/61929a83-7a28-4aee-9885-896163d8c110
  8. mouse not working after latest Windows 10 update

mouse not working after latest Windows 10 update: After the latest WIndows update, my Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse work. I have checked Device Manager under Mice and other pointing defivces and it isn't listed. Under 'View' I selected show hidden devices and it is not there either. How do I get the mouse back online?...
  9. Wireless mouse erratic behaviour after the latest update.

Wireless mouse erratic behaviour after the latest update.: My wireless mouse is jumping the lines and goes back from its position and skips lines on its own.This is something new that I am experiencing after the latest window update on my new Dell laptop with windows 10 in built....
  10. Wireless mouse not working after latest windows 10 update

Wireless mouse not working after latest windows 10 update: After updated the latest widows 10 update, the wireless mouse stops working. Then I asked for help with online chatting with Microsoft. They tried remotely fixing problem updating drive, mouse devise, something to do with intel, USB,,etc. Wired mouse is working, changed...