Windows 10: wireless network isn't showing up

Discus and support wireless network isn't showing up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but the wireless network isn't showing up. The wireless netork isn't showing up in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by julietgray, Nov 6, 2017.

1. wireless network isn't showing up

I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but the wireless network isn't showing up. The wireless netork isn't showing up in Device Manager. Can anyone assist me.

:)

julietgray, Nov 6, 2017

2. Wireless Printing

Here are the basic instructions for setting up your printer.

Click Start, type: devices and printers then hit Enter

Click the Add a printer button

If Wireless is enabled on the printer, then your printer should show up

If not, click the link The printer that I want isn't listed

Select the radio box Add a Bluetooth, wireless, or network discoverable printer then click Next

Follow the on screen instructions

Andre Da Costa, Nov 6, 2017
  3. RonBueing Win User
    Windows 10 No "WiFi" Option

I am connected to the internet via an Ethernet connection. I need to access my WiFi network, but no WiFi option shows up in Network & Internet list on the left hand side of the page and the only available network showing is to my **** Router which is connected
    by Ethernet. The wireless router is working and several other devices are connected, but I cannot see the wireless network on my computer and it has a wireless card. When we set up the router at first it would only connect via wireless and not by Ethernet.
    I wanted the Ethernet connection for the desktop computer for the speed, so we disabled the wireless during the set up of the router. The wireless now does not even show up to be enabled. Any ideas.

RonBueing, Nov 6, 2017
  4. sml156 Win User

wireless network isn't showing up

You will have to check if bootcamp can use the hardware built into your system, I don't use Mac but I do use virtual machines in Windows and have to use a USB WiFi to get it to work, I can give my VM's a Lan card if I want but not a WiFi card.

sml156, Nov 7, 2017
  5. I'm not using Bootcamp.

julietgray, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

wireless network isn't showing up

1. wireless network isn't showing up - Similar Threads - wireless network isn't

2. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  3. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-wifi-not-working-icon-isnt-showing-up/ce26f659-3f6a-4849-9d77-59c0ea42c784
  4. WIRELESS Wifi NOT WORKING ICON ISN'T SHOWING UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My wifi network isn't showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi network isn't showing up: I am trying to get into my old laptop. Whenever I click on the Wi-Fi icon on the lock screen, it shows up with my neighbor's Wi-Fi but not my own. All the other devices I can connect to wifi except for that laptop. I can't log in to my laptop because it is very old, and I...
  6. My wifi network isn't showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi network isn't showing up: I am trying to get into my old laptop. Whenever I click on the Wi-Fi icon on the lock screen, it shows up with my neighbor's Wi-Fi but not my own. All the other devices I can connect to wifi except for that laptop. I can't log in to my laptop because it is very old, and I...
  7. wireless network not showing

wireless network not showing: I have an older HP laptop which is running windows 10. I am trying to set it up for my kids to use. The wireless internet option is no longer showing only the ethernet option. I don't know why it isn't showing anymore, and I don't seem to be able to add it back in. Can...
  8. hack tools showing up on wireless networks

hack tools showing up on wireless networks: Like the rest of you I get hack tools showing up wireless on my private network, turn off wireless and just stay wired and they disappear. Can anybody tell me how to stop the cowards? they show up as names of TV,s and cell phones but they are not, they suck out your data if...
  9. Windows 10 Wireless networks not showing up.

Windows 10 Wireless networks not showing up.: Hello, When I try to look up the wireless network. It shows nothing no wireless networks even that I'm connected to my saved wireless network but can not see the other networks or connect to new wireless network bc I can not see them. Kindly see the screenshot that I...
  10. Wireless network not showing up.

Wireless network not showing up.: Okay so, when I click on the network button there is no networks showing up. Does it have anything to do with the "drives"? Also there is a orange light coming from the "Airplane Mode" button but its not on...hope you can help...