Windows 10: Wireless network issue

Discus and support Wireless network issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, all. The PC often disconnects from wireless network. Besides the wireless network icon on the Taskbar often has a yellow exclamation mark. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yve, Aug 13, 2015.

1. YVE
    yve Win User

Wireless network issue

Hi, all. The PC often disconnects from wireless network. Besides the wireless network icon on the Taskbar often has a yellow exclamation mark. How can I deal with the issue?*Sick

:)

2. wireless network issue

Hello,

Please run Network Adapter troubleshooter from Control Panel > Troubleshooting > View all. See if it helps you.

Hope this helps, Good luck Wireless network issue :)

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 13, 2015
  3. wireless network issue

I am running windows 10 home x64 and I my computer suddently stopped detecting the wireless network in my house while detecting other peoples' wifi. Yet all my other devices still work with my wifi.

KevinDjiogang, Aug 13, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

Wireless network issue

brummyfan, Aug 13, 2015
  5. YVE
    yve Win User
    Thanks for your reply. But I'd be most grateful if you can list out more detailed steps*Shock actually I'm a totally newbie.

6. Antilope Win User
    Try going to the pc mfg's website and downloading the wifi driver for Windows 7 or 8 (or Windows 10 if available ) for your pc model and load that. On one of my systems, the generic Windows 10 wifi driver was intermittent, cutting out at random times, but loading the Windows 7 wifi driver specific to my pc fixed the problem.

Antilope, Aug 13, 2015
  7. brummyfan Win User
    Right click start button(far left in task bar), go to Device manager, expand Network Adapters, right click Wi-Fi select Properties and find the version of your driver in Drivers tab.

Wireless network issue [​IMG]

brummyfan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wireless network issue

1. Wireless network issue - Similar Threads - Wireless network issue

2. Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop: Hello everyone,I'm using Windows 7.I have an issue with my laptop this laptop only, every other mobile device works fine.When I connect to a wireless network, it works properly. But just after a while just about 5–10mins, the yellow exclamation mark appears and, voila, no...
  3. Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless network connectivity issue on laptop: Hello everyone,I'm using Windows 7.I have an issue with my laptop this laptop only, every other mobile device works fine.When I connect to a wireless network, it works properly. But just after a while just about 5–10mins, the yellow exclamation mark appears and, voila, no...
  4. Killer Wireless 1535 wireless network adaptor issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Killer Wireless 1535 wireless network adaptor issue: Hello, my computer updated Windows 10, and ever since my wifi doesn't work, under the device manager screen, the Killer wireless network adaptor shows an exclamation mark. When I attempt to update the drivers, it tells me, I already have the latest drivers, and the option to...
  5. Killer Wireless 1535 wireless network adaptor issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Killer Wireless 1535 wireless network adaptor issue: Hello, my computer updated Windows 10, and ever since my wifi doesn't work, under the device manager screen, the Killer wireless network adaptor shows an exclamation mark. When I attempt to update the drivers, it tells me, I already have the latest drivers, and the option to...
  6. Killer Wireless 1535 wireless network adaptor issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wireless Network Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Network Issues: ","type":"unstyled","depth":0,"inlineStyleRanges":[],"entityRanges":[{"offset":14,"length":53,"key":0}],"data":{}},{"key":"9d9or","text":" ","type":"unstyled","depth":0,"inlineStyleRanges":[],"entityRanges":[],"data":{}},{"key":"7dkse","text":"...
  8. Wireless Network Issue

Wireless Network Issue: My internet works great but when I launch any game online/offline it magically disconnects me from my wifi and when I try to reconnect while the game is still running it connects but says No Internet Access but if I close the game and reconnect it's good again....
  9. Wireless Networks

Wireless Networks: Upgraded my HP Omni Pro 110 from Window 7 to Windows 10. This PC has no built-in wireless network adapter so I use Netgear N900 Wireless Dual Band USB adapter. After upgrade my PC no longer finds any wireless networks even though many are in the area. I don’t have WiFi so I...
  10. Wireless Network Adapter Issue

Wireless Network Adapter Issue: Hi, I just want to follow up on the thread posted by RupertGThompson. I am also experiencing the same problem with my ASUS X441U laptop. I also tried everything, from resetting, updating the driver, and even system restore. I also followed the advice from Gerard Qui about...