Windows 10: wireless not working

Discus and support wireless not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my client did the upgrade from 8.1 to 10 through windows update. Everything seems to be fine. After 3 days her wireless keeps dropping. It will show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Robinb9, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Robinb9 Win User

wireless not working

my client did the upgrade from 8.1 to 10 through windows update.
    Everything seems to be fine. After 3 days her wireless keeps dropping.
    It will show it is not connected and when she tries to reconnect nothing happens.
    She reboots, all is fine
    But
    Some days this happens it does not even show the other wireless connections in the area.
    I had her go to the network adapters and enable it (it was disabled) and then it worked, but it is not staying on.
    So she has to go back in and re enable it.
    This works on and off too.
    Everything worked fine before the upgrade.
    It is not the modem because their other laptop that runs windows 7 is not disconnecting and the kindle fire, 2 ipads are not disconnecting either.
    Got any ideas how to fix this?

:)

Robinb9, Dec 22, 2015

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Dec 22, 2015
  4. wireless not working

Is the adapter set to always stay on, in case a system state change like 'sleep' could be dropping it off?
    -And is there any chance of measuring signal strength, to be certain it is not low enough to produce drop-outs?

DaveGrant01, Dec 25, 2015
Thema:

wireless not working

1. wireless not working - Similar Threads - wireless working

2. Wireless Display Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Not Working: Hello,My Laptop came with Windows 7 and the wireless display option used to work without any issues.I didn't use the option for a long time.Since then I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 and Windows 11.When trying to use the Wireless Display option now it says not...
  3. Wireless Display Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Display Not Working: Hello,My Laptop came with Windows 7 and the wireless display option used to work without any issues.I didn't use the option for a long time.Since then I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 and Windows 11.When trying to use the Wireless Display option now it says not...
  4. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  5. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  6. My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in: My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-wont-connect-wirelessly-to/7e9481b8-aeeb-4b93-bfef-2838e20cd0bf
  7. My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in

My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in: My network adapter won't connect wirelessly to internet, but works when wired in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-network-adapter-wont-connect-wirelessly-to/7e9481b8-aeeb-4b93-bfef-2838e20cd0bf
  8. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  9. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  10. Wireless headphones not work on Lenovo ideapad 330