Windows 10: Wireless performance decline in Windows 10

Discus and support Wireless performance decline in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wireless connections are registering 50% signal strength now, but they were running 90%+ on the same networks before my Windows 10 upgrade from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by davidmsgi, Aug 11, 2015.

1. davidmsgi Win User

Wireless performance decline in Windows 10

My wireless connections are registering 50% signal strength now, but they were running 90%+ on the same networks before my Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8.1.

My system says the drivers are up to date.

What gives?

:)

davidmsgi, Aug 11, 2015

2. declined camera performance lumias 925

Wireless performance decline in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Camera
    performance declined after 8.1 upgrade. Sharpness and colour totally gone. Extremely noisy. Just after clicking it looks great but after being saved it ruins. Can this be solved ? Help plz. It's pics are worse than a₹5000 phone camera.

ManishdevTI, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Auto-upgrade to Windows 10 from 7 not appreciated. Wish to restore to Windows 7.

Hi,

My laptop auto-upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 a week ago. I was not given the option to decline, only to delay the upgrade???? I resent this lack of choice. Furthermore, my laptop performance on startup and while running has declined noticeably since
    the upgrade. I wish to revert back to Windows 7; however, it states that I may have to reinstall some programs. Is this commonly required? I do not want to spend a lot of time analysing the performance issues etc; rather, I just wish to simply go back to what
    was working.

regards

Lindsay Smith

lindsays57, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Wireless performance decline in Windows 10

1. Wireless performance decline in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wireless performance decline

2. Payment method declined

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment method declined: My payment methods are declined in Microsoft Store. It says information does not match. But I always use the same cards online anywhere else. I have tried Credit Card and PayPay, from Malawi. Anybody who can help?...
  3. Payment method declined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method declined: My payment methods are declined in Microsoft Store. It says information does not match. But I always use the same cards online anywhere else. I have tried Credit Card and PayPay, from Malawi. Anybody who can help?...
  4. Payment method declined

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Declined Windows 11 Upgrade - Will I be asked again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Declined Windows 11 Upgrade - Will I be asked again?: A few days ago, I declined the Windows 11 upgrade via Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update. My machine was identified as being able to run Windows 11 and being eligible to upgrade. I can't remember exactly what I pressed, but the option to upgrade to Windows 11 is...
  6. Declined Windows 11 Upgrade - Will I be asked again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Declined Windows 11 Upgrade - Will I be asked again?: A few days ago, I declined the Windows 11 upgrade via Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update. My machine was identified as being able to run Windows 11 and being eligible to upgrade. I can't remember exactly what I pressed, but the option to upgrade to Windows 11 is...
  7. Declining Internet download speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Declining Internet download speed: Hi All, 1st Time poster after frequenting the forums for sometime for assistance and tips. It's a bit of a weird one, my download speed gradually declines to barely 1mbps but my upload speed stays pretty consistent. My pc rarely turns off or restarts unless...
  8. Payment declined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment declined: I m triyng to buy vbucks and it says "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-declined/b5282557-06cc-4bc4-9beb-b5115721ad3e
  9. Win 10 - Declined EULA - windows 7 will not reload.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 - Declined EULA - windows 7 will not reload.: Hi, Arrived at work this morning and business computer was sitting at the EULA acceptance screen for Win 10. I did not want to upgrade so I declined the EULA. Computer went to restoring old windows but now it will not load. System repair does not work but will boot into...
  10. Ransomware: a declining nuisance or an evolving menace?

in Windows 10 News
    Ransomware: a declining nuisance or an evolving menace?: The volume of ransomware encounters is on a downward trend. Are we seeing the beginning of the end of this vicious threat?Unfortunately, a look at the attack vectors, the number of unique families released into the wild, and the improvements in malware code reveals otherwise....