Windows 10: Wireless Printing with Canon 5750

Discus and support Wireless Printing with Canon 5750 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i try to print a mail, it does not work. The printer does work : testpage is perfect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Agnesvan Avesaath, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Wireless Printing with Canon 5750

When i try to print a mail, it does not work. The printer does work : testpage is perfect.

:)

Agnesvan Avesaath, Jul 23, 2018

2. Canon no longer printing wireless after update the Windows 10 Anniversary Update ...

Dear Angela,

I already preformed steps you suggested. Uninstall and install again. Also with the newest drivers.

De Canon printer remains Off line and doesn`t do where I bought him for.

I`m looking foreward to the next solution for printing/scanning wireless.

Thanks any way...

Joop.

JoopUiterwaal, Jul 23, 2018
  3. printer pixma 5750 connecta to windows laptop by wifi?

step by step:

Windows 10 Deskstop with canon pixma -printer 5750 likes to connect with seperate laptop and wifi ?

Printer is ok but not with wlan or wifi!

Heimnetzgruppe?

Thank you for some useful help.

dwars

cantabileR402, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Wireless Printing with Canon 5750

windows 10: canon wireless printer cannot print.

I had just installed a TP-Link C2600 router which worked and is working fine. The next time my wife wanted to send a print job to my wireless Canon MPX892 printer, she got, and keeps getting, a message saying the printer has an error. However, I can print
    wirelessly o.k. from my own computer.

I ran all of the trouble shooting suggestions. I could not re-install the Canon drivers from a DVD since her lap top does not have a dvd drive.

ken smith26, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Wireless Printing with Canon 5750

1. Wireless Printing with Canon 5750 - Similar Threads - Wireless Printing Canon

2. Wireless printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless printing: I've installed a new wireless printer but can't get it to print from PC, it prints from other devices e.g. iphone. HP support suggest that it may be registry issue with windows 10, cna anyone help?...
  3. Wireless Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Printing: Is there a plugin device that lets me convert my HP LaserJet 2420 UPD PCL 6 to a wireless printer?I also have an HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 series PCL-3 connected to my desktop via USB. They both worked fine wireless from my laptop until I downloaded and installed some Windows 10...
  4. Wireless Printing

Wireless Printing: I can print and scan without problems using my MacBook. However, when I try to print using my updated Windows 10 laptop every job sent to printer errors-out. At one time, I could print but now not so. Tried removing and reinstalling, changing driver, etc. Nothing works....
  5. Canon print drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Canon print drivers will not install: Apparently, the fact that printer drivers will not install to Windows 10 1709 is not a new problem. I purchased this new laptop in March of 2020 and when I read the Canon community and the Microsoft Community sites, the problem was talked about 2018. I am not a computer...
  6. canon PRINT inkjet/selphy

canon PRINT inkjet/selphy: Why can't i install the canon app on my ACER tablet. Google play says I need to add this device and Microsoft says its already on the google account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-print-inkjetselphy/98c0a5e1-80e4-4e05-9b82-dfb0f6e3babb
  7. HP 5750 printer

HP 5750 printer: I am trying to print a page and it always prints 3/4 of the page but not the whole one. I have changed the size to fit page. 100% but it never changes and prints the whole page. What can I do? Thanks, Kathy...
  8. Printing quality Canon iP110

Printing quality Canon iP110: Hi all set up fine and working well for over a year. Today I print 5 documents and the final 2 the the quality drops only half way across the page. the words fade out, but on either side they are fine. What do you think? Diagnosis says nothing is wrong, thank you...
  9. CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES

CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES: CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES. PRINTS FROM COMPUTER BUT NOT FROM MACHINE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-mx922-will-not-print-copies/fa4a5e80-f483-4cc3-8fd3-2c0b533e3c4b
  10. Printing postcards on Canon MG6820

Printing postcards on Canon MG6820: I have a Canon MG6820 and Windows 10. I am trying to print postcards (4 postcards to a sheet of letter size paper) that I had already created prior to this printer. They were created using Microsoft Home Publishing 2000. Every time I try to print these, I have to go...