Windows 10: Wireless soundbars - NETWORK not BLUE TOOTH

Discus and support Wireless soundbars - NETWORK not BLUE TOOTH in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there does anybody make decent Wireless speakers or sound bars that can connect to TV via LAN or Internet -- plenty out there are blue tooth but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Feb 22, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Wireless soundbars - NETWORK not BLUE TOOTH

Hi there

does anybody make decent Wireless speakers or sound bars that can connect to TV via LAN or Internet -- plenty out there are blue tooth but for top end sound Bluetooth is actually an ABOMINATION.

Some Bose speakers can act as a client for audio from your (remote if necessary) computer but I can't see any way to serve the audio out from a smart TV via Network other than pairing via Bluetooth which is what I want to avoid.

Been googling and all I can see are wretched Bluetooth wireless ones -- if people only knew difference when sound on a high end system is managed by Internet / LAN compared with Bluetooth they'd cringe !!!

(Like comparing a high end studio quality reference speaker playing SACD compared to a 64 kbs poorly recorded mp3 file through a cheap set of bud earphones !!!!).

Somebody around here must like top end sound quality without having wires all over the place !!!!!.

My problem is that on these nice large 4K UHD TV's is that (with sensible reason) the speakers on these things are just an afterthought -- of course on a nice very thin TV you don't want large speakers protruding -- also modern movies / TV series have sound that seems to be terribly mixed - I was watching a series from BBC TV last week -- SS-GB based on Len deightons book -- however the sound was so bad I actually had to use subtitles !!! - and judging by the complaints in the Press I was far from alone from resorting to that option and I have excellent hearing. Another issue is some of these sets don't even have a speaker jack any more so putting a decent speaker underneath the TV for a temporary solution isn't available any more.

Thanks

Jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 22, 2017
  2. joslove33 Win User

how can i use the blue tooth and share wireless newtwork

i am using lg window phone but can not share,send or receive anything with the blue tooth and even not to share the wireless network. please i need help

joslove33, Feb 22, 2017
  3. Bluetooth PAN with N73ME

For clarity & info! PAN is Personal Area Networking(peer to peer only) as in blue tooth or technically name Piconet.In wired networking LAN(peer to peer or server based) & in wireless WIFI or Wlan. Some phones does not have that blue tooth profile since
    one can used other than that for the same purpose of connectivity.

Message Edited by android on 01-Dec-2008 08:56 AM

android---01, Feb 22, 2017
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi folks

Decided on a cheap and perfectly good solution in the end

Cheap Optical-->Analog converter -- decent Mission speaker under TV -- does the job just fine and still uses Vol control on TV !!!

Don't mind that tiny bit of cable from Optical TV out to the speaker via the converter --I don't need all these massive 7-1 or whatever mega sound systems for TV which is quite rubbishy these days a lot of the time.

13 USD -- cheap enough !!!!

Wireless soundbars - NETWORK not BLUE TOOTH [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 22, 2017
Thema:

1. Wireless soundbars - NETWORK not BLUE TOOTH - Similar Threads - Wireless soundbars NETWORK

2. Garbled Audio Using Phone Link Blue-toothed to Vizio Soundbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Garbled Audio Using Phone Link Blue-toothed to Vizio Soundbar: I have my laptop blue-toothed to my Vizio soundbar, which works just fine for audio from the laptop . . . EXCEPT for when making phone calls using Phone Link. It worked fine for phone calls using Phone Link, as well, with my previous phone . . . but not with my brand-new...
  3. Garbled Audio Using Phone Link Blue-toothed to Vizio Soundbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Garbled Audio Using Phone Link Blue-toothed to Vizio Soundbar: I have my laptop blue-toothed to my Vizio soundbar, which works just fine for audio from the laptop . . . EXCEPT for when making phone calls using Phone Link. It worked fine for phone calls using Phone Link, as well, with my previous phone . . . but not with my brand-new...
  4. blue tooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tooth: how can i get bluetooth on my desktop? what drivers are needed? can i download off internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/56f4b50c-16da-4863-a177-57071af2ccf6
  5. Blue Tooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Tooth: I can Bluetooth Music Files from my Samsung Tablet, but the PC refuses to accept Documents Like Word, PDF etc .Is this normal. I have more use for transferring this type of file than Media or Photos....
  6. Blue Tooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Tooth: Blue Tooth speaker won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/1c09f0e8-5d35-4946-a5bc-37c7fa13b43d
  7. Blue tooth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue tooth: I am trying to pair my Samsung S8 with my lap top with Windows 10. The Blue Tooth pop up seeking to confirm the passcode is not large enough to display accept or reject buttons....
  8. BLUE TOOTH

BLUE TOOTH: JUST BOUGHT NEW BLUE TOOTH HEAD PHONES AND THEY WONT LINK WITH MY LAPTOP MODEL# 15-bs020wm I OPENED THE DEVICE WINDOW AND THEIR IS NO BLUE TOOTH LISTED. WHAT SHOULD I DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/b57f8cb8-1b2b-4ad3-932b-0133e222e881
  9. blue tooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blue tooth: how can I get updates for my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/f20b25a1-b840-4242-a10c-1a5f8e3d85d3
  10. blue tooth

blue tooth: how to fix please : {473a6b1d-3407-400e-b91a-f991c5a39dc3}\CsrBtPort\01 requires further installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth/459418c4-643f-4a4d-8a7e-c2953899fbe8