Windows 10: Wireless Switch & indicator LED light not working after Windows 10

Discus and support Wireless Switch & indicator LED light not working after Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I upgraded my Vaio Laptop VPCEG2AEN 64-bit from Windows 7 to Windows 10 couple of days back. Since then the Wireless switch & its green indicator light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Masti Mathew, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Wireless Switch & indicator LED light not working after Windows 10

I upgraded my Vaio Laptop VPCEG2AEN 64-bit from Windows 7 to Windows 10 couple of days back. Since then the Wireless switch & its green indicator light is not working. Fortunately via the VAIO Smart Network icon I am able to connect to Wifi.
    Does this mean that Windows 10 caused hardware failure ? Desire to understand this behavior.

:)

Masti Mathew, Aug 2, 2016

2. Wifi button light always remain white after upgrading to win 10 1607 Anniversary Update -Wireless Button LED always white

I have a problem with my laptop. The Wireless Button is working good, so I can switch on/off the wifi and bluetooth, but it's LED does not go to orange when I am turn it off. When I power on the laptop the led is orange,
    but when the Windows starts loading it turn to white.

But if i on and off bluetooth wifi light issue resolved temporary, but after restart , shutdown , sleep my notebook every time i need to do same activity to resolved this issue , bluetooth on and off.

But If i Turn on bluetooth and turn off wifi in aeroplane mode and shutdown my laptop. and start my laptop wifi light showing me white in aeroplane mode.

--------

I had a problem this days with my HP Envy 15 laptop. On the top of my keyboard I have are 1 wirless button, internet and wireless communications (WiFi network, Bluetooth). Pressing the wireless button, my computer will switch on/off
    the Airplane mode. When The Airplane mode is active (with no wireless communication enabled) the LED is orange. When the Airplane mode is off (WiFi communication is enabled) then the LED indicator is white. Everything was fine until I updated my Windows 10
    1511 to Windows 10 1607 Anniversary Update. 2 Aug 2016.

In Windows 8.1 , Windows 10 1511 Everything is working fine and ok.

Windows 10 1607 Anniversary Update. 2 Aug 2016 the button is still working fine (enable/disable Airplane mode function) but the LED indication never turns to orange, is blocked to white no matter
    the status of my WiFi connections.

--------

In Device Manager Everything is Enabled. And Updated

Ralink(Mediatek) Adapter.

Honey0Cool, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Wifi button light always remain white after upgrading to win 10 1607 Anniversary Update -Wireless Button LED always white

i have the same problem .any solution do u have?

tanojpradhan, Aug 2, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Wireless Switch & indicator LED light not working after Windows 10

Operating systems do not cause hardware to fail. The driver for the Keyboard for your Sony may not be installed. Check their support section downloads for your laptop to see if they have Windows 10 updates for hardware.

bro67, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

Wireless Switch & indicator LED light not working after Windows 10

1. Wireless Switch & indicator LED light not working after Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wireless Switch indicator

2. Debug led lights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debug led lights: Debug leds CPU and RAMDebug lights cpu and ramHey everyone. So I’ve just finished building my pc, and when I went to boot it up the motherboard showed the cpu and ram debug light, and I get no signal on my monitor the dp is connected to gpu. But after waiting a few mins 2-3...
  3. Debug led lights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Debug led lights: Debug leds CPU and RAMDebug lights cpu and ramHey everyone. So I’ve just finished building my pc, and when I went to boot it up the motherboard showed the cpu and ram debug light, and I get no signal on my monitor the dp is connected to gpu. But after waiting a few mins 2-3...
  4. Debug led lights

5. LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING: Hello, I have 2 LED indicators on my keyboard, one is at Caps Lock and the other one is at Num Lock, Both stopped working after I installed the newest update on win 10, Is there any way to turn it back on? The keyboard is clean and okay, And 7 Months old. Im using a laptop,...
  6. LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING

LED INDICATOR ON KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING: Hello, I have 2 LED indicators on my keyboard, one is at Caps Lock and the other one is at Num Lock, Both stopped working after I installed the newest update on win 10, Is there any way to turn it back on? The keyboard is clean and okay, And 7 Months old. Im using a laptop,...
  7. Green led light is on but camera is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green led light is on but camera is not working.: my acer predetor laptop's camera is not working, green led light is on but camera is not working, i had tried, 1. update driver. 2. installing and unstalling camera driver. 3. enabling all camera setting in privacy setting. with no luck, screen shot is attached...
  8. GPU LED lighting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU LED lighting: Help! My pc is newly build and working fine but it seems i can't turn on my gpu led lighting. My card is asus strix gtx 1070ti.
  9. tablet indicator light doesn't work after windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tablet indicator light doesn't work after windows update?: Hi as above this doesn't effect functionality the light just doesn't come on. Prior to the creators update it worked after that update it won't work. weird right only thing that happened was the update so I know its software not hardware. Anyone run into this before? cheers...
  10. Wireless Indicator Light

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Indicator Light: Toshiba Satellite laptop, L55 series There are 3 indicator lights on the front of my computer. The 3rd one is the wireless indicator light. It's always orange, whereas the others are white. Just curious? 75197

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wireless light not working