Windows 10: Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10

Discus and support Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10 Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by nileshdusane1, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10

How to: Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10

How to Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10

Windows 10 has Mail and Calendar apps already built in. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 from Microsoft help you stay up-to-date on your email, manage your schedule, and stay in touch with people you care about the most. Designed for both work and home, these apps help you communicate quickly and focus on whats important across all your accounts.

You can choose whether to see week numbers in your calendar.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off showing week numbers in the Calendar app for your account in Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Week numbers in Calendar app

Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Open the Calendar app.

2. In the Calendar app, click/tap on the Settings (gear) button at the lower left, and click/tap on Calendar Settings in the Settings flyout. (see screenshot below)

3. In the Calendar Settings flyout, select Off in the Week Numbers drop menu to turn off week numbers, OR turn on week numbers by selecting First Day of Year, First Full Week, or First Four-Day Week for when you want to start your first week on. (see screenshot below)

4. Click/tap on an empty area outside the Calendar Settings flyout to close the Calendar Settings flyout and apply setting changes.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

nileshdusane1, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 calendar week numbers

Week numbers are visible when you go to the calendar app through start/windows button. Of course it requires proper settings set up.

I wondered if the same feature could be achieved in the start bar calendar.

Does anyone know if the calendar app may be visible on the desktop background?

Thanks

Stefanczyk, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10

iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Martmcd Win User
    Windows 10 calendar, how to see week numbers?

you can adjust the date and time format in settings -> time & Language -> Date & Time -> formats

click the 'change date and time formats' and select from the drop down options.

you can show week numbers in the calendar app but not on the calendar that opens when you click on the time in the taskbar.

you might want to make the suggestion to Microsoft development team using the feedback hub.

Martmcd, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10

1. Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turn Off Week

2. Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock: Hello,I would like to ask if its possible to have Calendar week number in task clock calendar: .Also would be helpful for me to have it here: .Thank you for help....
  3. Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock: Hello,I would like to ask if its possible to have Calendar week number in task clock calendar: .Also would be helpful for me to have it here: .Thank you for help....
  4. Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar: Hi here on the forum!Some users don’t use email or Outlook. And when you want to know what week number this week is. It would be nice to have the same option as in Outlook to add the week numbers before each week. So we don’t need to search for it. Who is in for this?...
  5. Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar

Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar: Hi here on the forum!Some users don’t use email or Outlook. And when you want to know what week number this week is. It would be nice to have the same option as in Outlook to add the week numbers before each week. So we don’t need to search for it. Who is in for this?...
  6. Windows 10 Calendar App: moving a whole week's events to another week.

Windows 10 Calendar App: moving a whole week's events to another week.: Hi, everyone! I've been using Windows 10 Calendar App as my personal working schedule. I already created all my events for each week I have two different types of week - Week 1 and Week 2- and different events depending on the type of week but it seems that I might have to...
  7. W10 taskbar calendar week numbers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 taskbar calendar week numbers?: I could only find people saying that 'no', this is not a feature for windows 10 taskbar calendar, but those posts were few years old. Is there anyway to get this feature in 2020 (week numbers on the calendar that opens from the taskbar) or is the only way to use the calendar...
  8. Week numbers on the Windows Task Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Week numbers on the Windows Task Calendar: Good day, I use quiet a lot your task calendar not the app calendar and it will be very useful to have the week numbers on the task calendar Thanks,...
  9. Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10?

Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10?: Hi Microsoft, Can you add an option to display week numbers in the systray calendar? As it's already possible to enable week numbers in the Calendar app - so why not in the systray calendar as well? The systray calendar is easier and faster to click open, which is why it...
  10. Calendar Week Number Change

Calendar Week Number Change: I am running a test routine to check when the Calendar Week Number changes. I am using the following command: "powershell get-date -UFormat %%V" which works successfully, but, My question is: Why does the Week Number change at midnight Monday, and NOT at midnight Sunday,...