Windows 10: wirless conection

Discus and support wirless conection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why does windows wireless not work properly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by petermacardle, Aug 8, 2018.

1. wirless conection

why does windows wireless not work properly?

:)

petermacardle, Aug 8, 2018

2. My laptop can't detect wifi networks

Hello

• Started 2 weeks ago
    • I did make a keyboard repalcement on my laptop , thats why i asked if it was posible to get any wifi networks if my wirless adapter was damaged or not plugged in, because i do get mine wireless network , but it's just imposible to conect
    • No error messages , when im trying to conect sometimes says conected, no internet
    • Yes, i can conect using wired conection , thats the only way i can get internet on my laptop
    • On the wirless network adapter Device status it says: This device is working properly.
    • I updated Drivers for the wirless network adapter , other than that nothing else.

Pablocv1903, Aug 8, 2018
  3. KK201213 Win User
    Nokia x isnt conecting to pc

my computer is not conecting to my nokia x through the usb port nor its is listed in device manager,any suggestions for what should i do to solve it ?

KK201213, Aug 8, 2018
  4. wirless conection

How can i make conection with wirless net

I have wireless conection in my office so therfore i would like to conect the net through my phone wirelesly so how would be that posible to conect and enjioy the net on the mobile Nokia N73 music edition.

omaidullah, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

wirless conection

1. wirless conection - Similar Threads - wirless conection

2. Intel Wirless AC 9462 not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wirless AC 9462 not working properly: Recently I have been experiencing with my Intel Wireless AC 9462 giving errors, therefore making WiFi unavailable in Windows. It would either give code 10 and code 43 which I have already searched for it every time I uninstall and scan for hardware changes. At first I thought...
  3. Intel Wirless AC 9462 not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Wirless AC 9462 not working properly: Recently I have been experiencing with my Intel Wireless AC 9462 giving errors, therefore making WiFi unavailable in Windows. It would either give code 10 and code 43 which I have already searched for it every time I uninstall and scan for hardware changes. At first I thought...
  4. 2.4ghz Type-C wirless headphones takes 2-3mins to be regconized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2.4ghz Type-C wirless headphones takes 2-3mins to be regconized.: I have a Asus ROG Strix G513RM-HQ055W R7 6800H + RTX 3060 with windows 11 pro installed. On my previous machine with windows 10 installed, my 2.4ghz wireless headphones would connect or be regconized instantly through a USB-C to USB-C adapter. But for some reason on this...
  5. 2.4ghz Type-C wirless headphones takes 2-3mins to be regconized.

2.4ghz Type-C wirless headphones takes 2-3mins to be regconized.: I have a Asus ROG Strix G513RM-HQ055W R7 6800H + RTX 3060 with windows 11 pro installed. On my previous machine with windows 10 installed, my 2.4ghz wireless headphones would connect or be regconized instantly through a USB-C to USB-C adapter. But for some reason on this...
  6. Problem with wirless network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with wirless network: Hey there, I am not able to connect my laptop with available networks. I tried trouble shoot and it says "none of the networks you have previously connected to are in range" or "you haven't chosen to connect to any of the available wirless network". please advise, I would...
  7. Problem with wirless network

Problem with wirless network: Hey there, I am not able to connect my laptop with available networks. I tried trouble shoot and it says "none of the networks you have previously connected to are in range" or "you haven't chosen to connect to any of the available wirless network". please advise, I would...
  8. Problem with wirless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. 802.11n connection not appearing in wirless mode options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    802.11n connection not appearing in wirless mode options: I'm trying to change back to 802.11n as my current connection 802.11ac and all the others are very unstable and disconect me very often, the only problem is I haven't found a way to connect. I have tried the reset options in the network option of windows, uninstalling and re...
  10. 802.11n connection not appearing in wirless mode options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    802.11n connection not appearing in wirless mode options: I'm trying to change back to 802.11n as my current connection 802.11ac and all the others are very unstable and disconect me very often, the only problem is I haven't found a way to connect. I have tried the reset options in the network option of windows, uninstalling and re...