Windows 10: Witch application to set screen monitor color

Discus and support Witch application to set screen monitor color in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Windows 10 seems to have added a new color scheme to the system Actually, I got 4 monitors installed and none of them show the proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by arjfca, Aug 10, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

Witch application to set screen monitor color

Hello

Windows 10 seems to have added a new color scheme to the system

Actually, I got 4 monitors installed and none of them show the proper color. Some are too dim and other to bright.

I was able finally to install the latest Nvidia drivers, but problem not completely resolved

How should I adjust the color
    - Using monitor hardware button
    - Using Windows 10 color management
    - Using Nvidia toolbox
    - Other software

I was able once to set my monitors using the Nvidia panel control, but after a reload, previous color sheme was back

I'm confuse...

Any help appreciated

Martin

:)

arjfca, Aug 10, 2015

2. Making a theme a slideshow in Windows 10

They're all still there. Much of it moved to the Personalize page in Settings.

Control the sounds in the theme:

* Go to the Settings application, Personalize, Themes, Advanced Sound Settings

Default color:

* Go to the Settings application, Personalize, Color

Screen Saver:

* Go to the Settings application, Personalize, Lock Screen, "Screen saver settings"

zachd [MSFT], Aug 10, 2015
  3. SebM22 Win User
    Windows 10 Multiple Monitor Colours

Hi everyone,

I recently changed my multiple monitor setup and have 2 new monitors connected to my Windows 10 64bit computer. I am using a ASUS high refresh rate monitor and a Benq Photographic monitor for photo editing. The Benq is Adobe RBG. The ASUS is connected by
    display port and the benq by DVI. I have the latest drivers for both and I use the ASUS monitor as the primary display.

The issue that I am having is with the color profiles. When the desktop is extended and I am using both monitors the Color Management settings display, Display 1 as the ASUS and Display 2 as the Benq and it loads the correct profiles for each. When I view
    photos on each I can clearly see the correct colors for each monitor respectively. The problem occurs when I use PC screen only with the ASUS which I do often. The Color Management settings display Display 1|2 as Benq and a second entry also has Display 1|2
    as ASUS. However the color on the ASUS has clearly changed and now looks like it is using the Benq color profile on the ASUS. Windows is not loading the ASUS color profile for the single ASUS monitor.

I have tried reverting to defaults, using the "Use my settings for this device", Deleting the color profiles as well as uninstalling and reinstalling drivers and trying different ports on the graphics card.

Would anyone be able to help with this issue, or explain why Windows is handing color profiles correctly for dual monitors but then using incorrect profiles for a single monitor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sebastian

SebM22, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Witch application to set screen monitor color

1. Witch application to set screen monitor color - Similar Threads - Witch application set

2. Witch keyboard setting use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Witch keyboard setting use: HiI tried different keyboard languages but no one works completly. How do I know witch keyboard to chose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/witch-keyboard-setting-use/6957ded7-6806-4bb1-b7b3-1ca8d0da9cef
  3. Witch keyboard setting use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Witch keyboard setting use: HiI tried different keyboard languages but no one works completly. How do I know witch keyboard to chose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/witch-keyboard-setting-use/6957ded7-6806-4bb1-b7b3-1ca8d0da9cef
  4. Set windows screen color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set windows screen color: I choose:SETTINGS - PERSONALIZATION - BACKGROUND - SOLID COLOR blueAll looks windowswonderful . . .EXITOpen my wallpaper program Webshots and choose a portrait-oriented photo which does not fill the screen width. In Windows 7, whenever the wallpaper photo did not fill the...
  5. Set windows screen color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set windows screen color: I choose:SETTINGS - PERSONALIZATION - BACKGROUND - SOLID COLOR blueAll looks windowswonderful . . .EXITOpen my wallpaper program Webshots and choose a portrait-oriented photo which does not fill the screen width. In Windows 7, whenever the wallpaper photo did not fill the...
  6. Set windows screen color

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Copying monitor color calibration setting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying monitor color calibration setting?: I have bought a second monitor which is identical to monitor that I have previously, and I wonder if there is a way to copy existing color setting to the new monitor so that I can have exactly same settings on both monitor. submitted by /u/NcGYBer [link] [comments]...
  8. Monitor screen color noise

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor screen color noise: Hi randomly my pc screen on the 4k monitor will look like this coloured noise if i hit windows button plus p and change it from pc only to duplicate or anything esle and then change it back it is normal again i have uninstalled graphics card and reinstalled it but still...
  9. Monitor Color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Color: My monitor color is pink - how to I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-color/3cdc2955-fc9b-49d0-8f3f-0e929c58bd4b
  10. Monitor color settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor color settings: I have 2 monitors which I have been using with my Windows 10 system. Yesterday they suddenly turned a kind of light reddish sepia colour. Both of them at the same time. When I start Windows up, both monitors are very briefly OK but almost immediately the sepia pops in. I use...