Windows 10: Wlan card 802.11n Windows 10 - wifi connectivity issues - help wanted

Discus and support Wlan card 802.11n Windows 10 - wifi connectivity issues - help wanted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Friends, I've been running into issues with wifi connectivity ever since the Fall update of Windows 10. Symptons typically include first a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by test12, Dec 21, 2015.

1. test12 Win User

Wlan card 802.11n Windows 10 - wifi connectivity issues - help wanted

Hi Friends,

I've been running into issues with wifi connectivity ever since the Fall update of Windows 10. Symptons typically include
    first a limited connection (yellow icon) and second no connection available (red icon). This typically happens with 10 - 60
    minutes after startup. Rebooting helps sporadically. In addition I have tried the following:

1. netsh int ip reset

netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled

netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled

netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled

This works upon reboot, however symptons continue to appear again.

Here are the specifics about my system:
    Windows 10 HomeVersion 1511 - OS Build 10586.36 - x64
    801.11n Wlan Card (more information below)
    Drivers updated through DriverTalent (Driver management program) reporting version 5.0.57.0
    --> Device manager > Network adapter > 802.11n Wlan card reports version 5.0.48.0
    Windows updated installed: KB3124200 (22 dec 2015) and KB3119147 (22 dec 2015)

Hardware:
    Model: Asus X550LA
    Intel Core i3-4030 1.9GHZ
    4GB RAM
    Intel HD Graphics
    Network adapter: Realtek PCIe GBE Family controler - ethernet 802.3
    Hardware ID: PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3290&SUBSYS_E055105B&REV_00\4&31E2F53&0&00E3

I tried reinstalling Windows several times, even rolling back to Windows 8.1, however symptons continue to appear. Also
    I've tried to update adapter drivers through device managers, but symptons continue to appear. The registry key wipe
    (reg delete HKCR\CLSID\{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f & netcfg -v -u dni_dne), as a result I got an error reporting back 'ERROR:Invalid key name'. I´ve been struggling with this issue for several weeks so any help suggestions is very much appreciated!

When running the trouble shooters on the 'no connection' it generates the following output report:

The default gateway is not availableThe default gateway is not available
    The default gateway is a device that connects a local network or computer to the Internet. A broadband modem or router is usually the default gateway. Not fixed Not Fixed
    Investigate router or broadband modem issues Failed
    Reset the "WiFi" adapter Completed

Issues found Detection details

6 Problem with wireless adapter or access point Not fixed Not Fixed

Reset the wireless adapter Failed

Investigate router or access point issues Failed

If you're connected to a hotspot or domain network, contact the network administrator. Otherwise: 1. Unplug or turn off the device. 2. Once all of the lights on the device are off, wait at least 10 seconds. 3. Turn the device back on or plug it back into the power outlet. To restart a router or access point that has a built-in battery, press and quickly release the Reset button.

6 A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken Not fixed Not Fixed

Plug an Ethernet cable into this computer Failed

An Ethernet cable looks like a telephone cable but with larger connectors on the ends. Plug this cable into the opening on the back or side of the computer. Make sure the other end of the cable is plugged into the router. If that does not help, try using a different cable.

6 The default gateway is not available Not fixed Not Fixed

The default gateway is a device that connects a local network or computer to the Internet. A broadband modem or router is usually the default gateway.
    Investigate router or broadband modem issues Failed

If you're connected to a hotspot or domain network, contact the network administrator. Otherwise: 1. Unplug or turn off the device. 2. Once all the lights on the device are off, wait at least 10 seconds. 3. Turn the device on or plug it back in to the power outlet. To restart a router or modem that has a built-in battery, press and quickly release the Reset button.
    Reset the "WiFi" adapter Completed

This can sometimes resolve an intermittent problem.
    InformationalNetwork Diagnostics Log
    File Name: D8FB698C-AF05-432A-84AE-DB73F745F3BF.Repair.1.etl

Detection details Expand

InformationalDiagnostics Information (Wireless Connectivity)
    Details about wireless connectivity diagnosis:

For complete information about this session see the wireless connectivity information event.

Helper Class: Auto Configuration
    Initialise status: Fail 0x80070002

InformationalDiagnostics Information (Network Adapter)
    Details about network adapter diagnosis:

Network adapter WiFi driver information:

Description . . . . . . . . . . : 802.11n Wireless LAN Card
    Manufacturer . . . . . . . . . : Ralink Technology, Corp.
    Provider . . . . . . . . . . . : MediaTek, Inc.
    Version . . . . . . . . . . . : 5.0.48.0
    Inf File Name . . . . . . . . . : C:\WINDOWS\INF\netr28x.inf
    Inf File Date . . . . . . . . . : Friday, October 30, 2015 7:17:18 AM
    Section Name . . . . . . . . . : NDIS61_RT3900E3.ndi
    Hardware ID . . . . . . . . . . : pci\ven_1814&dev_3290
    Instance Status Flags . . . . . : 0x1802002
    Device Manager Status Code . . : 0
    IfType . . . . . . . . . . . . : 71
    Physical Media Type . . . . . . : 9

Please let me know if you require any additional information.

Thank you very much for any suggestions.

Have a good one.

:)

test12, Dec 21, 2015

2. WLAN could not be detected in Window 10 laptop

Original title: wifi connectivity

driver for 802.11n WLAN could not be detected in window 10 laptop

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

mazharmumtaz, Dec 21, 2015
  3. wifi connects seldom

I am not able to connet my wifi in windows 10 .my wifi driver is broadcom 802.11n .It connects only when I try many times by turning on and off .What is the solution for this problem?

file:///C:/ProgramData/Microsoft/Windows/WlanReport/wlan-report-latest.html

this is my wifi report

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

harshajayana, Dec 21, 2015
Thema:

Wlan card 802.11n Windows 10 - wifi connectivity issues - help wanted

1. Wlan card 802.11n Windows 10 - wifi connectivity issues - help wanted - Similar Threads - Wlan card 802

2. How can I use wifi direct to connect two computers on win11 with wlan card, or connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use wifi direct to connect two computers on win11 with wlan card, or connect...: I have a desktop with asus b650-a wifi motherboard, which has a MediaTek Wi-Fi 6E MT7922 RZ616 160MHz Wireless LAN Card. Since win11 drop the wireless hosted network and I cannot access to internet, I cannot use hotspot on win11 and can only choose wifi direct to connect...
  3. How can I use wifi direct to connect two computers on win11 with wlan card, or connect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I use wifi direct to connect two computers on win11 with wlan card, or connect...: I have a desktop with asus b650-a wifi motherboard, which has a MediaTek Wi-Fi 6E MT7922 RZ616 160MHz Wireless LAN Card. Since win11 drop the wireless hosted network and I cannot access to internet, I cannot use hotspot on win11 and can only choose wifi direct to connect...
  4. Issue with Wifi Wlan Autoconfig, Error 1068

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Wifi Wlan Autoconfig, Error 1068: Issue started this morning when my laptop - out of nowhere - stopped detecting any wireless network whatsoever!Lan works fine That's how I am writing this post. First I tried the normal solutions: Update, enable/disable, uninstall/install network wireless adaptors.- No...
  5. HP Pavilion 15 laptop - WiFi/WLAN card upgrade help

HP Pavilion 15 laptop - WiFi/WLAN card upgrade help: Hello, I have a question about my secondary laptop which i could do with upgrading. It is a HP Pavilion laptop, model number 15-p189na. It runs Windows 10. The day to day usage of this laptop is great, it has an i5-4288U, 8GB and 1.5TB storage. The only problem I have with...
  6. HP Pavilion 15 laptop - WiFi/WLAN card upgrade help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion 15 laptop - WiFi/WLAN card upgrade help: Hello, I have a question about my secondary laptop which i could do with upgrading. It is a HP Pavilion laptop, model number 15-p189na. It runs Windows 10. The day to day usage of this laptop is great, it has an i5-4288U, 8GB and 1.5TB storage. The only problem I have with...
  7. My Wifi/WLAN card has gone insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Wifi/WLAN card has gone insane: Hi everyone, So I have this windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop since 2017 and a few months ago the Wifi... stopped existing on it. Just gone. One day I had it, the next I couldn't connect to anything anymore. My reaction was to go on Google, type in "Windows 10 wifi not...
  8. Intel AX200 Wifi Card connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel AX200 Wifi Card connectivity issues: I am at the end of my tether. Recently upgraded my ancient PCI wifi Card to a TP Link AX3000E. Since upgrading, I have frequent issues when connected to my Virgin Superhub 3, where I will randomly loose connection (and go to connected, but no internet) until I use the...
  9. WIFI connectivity issue on Windows 10

WIFI connectivity issue on Windows 10: About 4 days ago I couldnt connect to my wifi. I tried every single method available on websites. Network Reset,uninstalling drivers,updating them,downloading apps to update the and all others but still can not connect to my wifi. It just says couldnt connect to this network....
  10. Wifi connectivity issues in Windows 10

Wifi connectivity issues in Windows 10: I updated my Dell Inspiron 15(3521) from Windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few days back. Wi-fi connectivity shows limited. But the ethernet works fine. Please help me on this. I get the following error message upon troubleshooting. "The connection between your access point,...