Windows 10: WLan disappears after a few minutes. Hama Usb Stick / FritzBox 6360

Discus and support WLan disappears after a few minutes. Hama Usb Stick / FritzBox 6360 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings, yesterday I updated my Windows 7 Home Premium to windows 10 and actually I really like it. But I got a huge problem that needs to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by firifox, Jul 29, 2015.

1. firifox Win User

WLan disappears after a few minutes. Hama Usb Stick / FritzBox 6360

Greetings,

yesterday I updated my Windows 7 Home Premium to windows 10 and actually I really like it. But I got a huge problem that needs to be solved.

My computer information Acer Aspire M5810 Desktop-PC: Amazon.de: Computer Zubehör

I always used the Hama Usb stick https://de.hama.com/00062740/hama-n3...ick-24-ghz_eng

The thing is the stick does not detect my Router which is a FritzBox 6360.

Here comes the weird part: My router is not shown in the wlan list and my router is next to my computer. When I randomly connect another router from the neighbors and enter a wrong password it says : Password is invalid ( obviously ) . When I cancel that error my computer connects immediatly to my router and then I get a connection for about 5 minutes. Then I lose the connection and my router is again not shown on the wlan list.

I really hope you get my problem, sorry for my bad english skills.

Best regards,

*Smile

:)

firifox, Jul 29, 2015
  2. PhilGoe Win User

Wi-Fi Limited Connection problem/connection dropping - Windows 10 [SOLVED]

I have the same problem.

With location enabled my wifi connection becomes very unstable.

Fritz!WLAN stick N V2 and Fritz!Box 6360

With Windows 7 it has been rock stable at >200mbit/s, now I only get 27-40 mbit/s WLan disappears after a few minutes. Hama Usb Stick / FritzBox 6360 :(

PhilGoe, Jul 29, 2015
  3. WLAN connectivity drops after every minute

Fritzbox.

No Mac-Filtering active.

The Nokia's Mac ist listed as one of the connected devices.

As said... i can connect and i can transfer data, usually for about 1 minute, one action. Then connection breaks down, and i do not even see any WLAN after re-scan. Usually i see 2 or WLANs.... they then are all gone.

noplayback---01, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

WLan disappears after a few minutes. Hama Usb Stick / FritzBox 6360

1. WLan disappears after a few minutes. Hama Usb Stick / FritzBox 6360 - Similar Threads - WLan disappears few

2. wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430: Hallo community Nach jedem update im win 10 insiderprogramm ist zunächst kein Internetzugang über wlan möglich. es sieht so aus, als ob der wlanstick ständig aus- und eingeschaltet wird. Ich habe das so gelöst, dass ich nach jedem update mit dem Gerätemanager erst den...
  3. Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized?

Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized?: Hey, guys, I reset my PC a few hours ago so that everything is zero. Now with the same WLAN stick, which hasn't caused any problems before, I suddenly have no internet anymore. I installed and uninstalled all drivers and upgraded them, checked fritz.box for errors, tried...
  4. WLAN function disappeared after windows update

WLAN function disappeared after windows update: Hello, this is the third time i"ve been facing with the same problem without any solution and the wifi just recovering by itself I would like to ask, my wlan function suddenly disappeared after i have window10 update , i tried cmd promt and recovering my windows, but it...
  5. Bluetooth keeps disappearing after a few minutes of use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth keeps disappearing after a few minutes of use: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/keimarr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gho8n0/bluetooth_keeps_disappearing_after_a_few_minutes/
  6. Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.

Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.: At random time intervals, usually between a few minutes to an hour, I get a notification saying: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  7. Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears: I installed Windows 10 version 1903 on 9/13/2019. Since then, I have experienced the following behavior. Within five or so minutes of system startup, the screen goes black for a couple of seconds, then the desktop reappears. This always happens twice in a row, a few seconds...
  8. Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop blinks a few minutes after startup, then printer disappears: I installed Windows 10 version 1903 on 9/13/2019. Since then, I have experienced the following behavior. Within five or so minutes of system startup, the screen goes black for a couple of seconds, then the desktop reappears. This always happens twice in a row, a few seconds...
  9. External HDD disappears after a few minutes

External HDD disappears after a few minutes: Good afternoon all, One of my external HDD's disappears after a few minutes; this only started happening since I upgraded to Windows 10. It will show up again after unplugging and plugging it in again, but again only for a few minutes. Here is what I have done so...
  10. USB 3.0 external hard drive disconnects after a few minutes

USB 3.0 external hard drive disconnects after a few minutes: I connect my USB 3.0 external hard drive to my laptop and it works but after a few minutes of not using it the disk stops spinning and when I to use it again my computer locks up and after 30-60 seconds it disconnects and reconnects some times. Else I have to pull it out. If...