Windows 10: WLM cannot pick up E-Mails from Yahoo

Discus and support WLM cannot pick up E-Mails from Yahoo in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This is my bosses laptop just upgraded to WIN10. When he opens WLM it gives him a popup asking for e-mail address at yahoo and password to download... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sven1458, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Sven1458 Win User

WLM cannot pick up E-Mails from Yahoo

This is my bosses laptop just upgraded to WIN10.
    When he opens WLM it gives him a popup asking for e-mail address at yahoo and password to download the mail. Next I see the popup with the green bar running from left to right. It never reaches the end and the whole popup disappears. No mail is downloaded. When I click at “send /receive all mail” I can see in the lower right just above the systrey that it is connecting, checking and then tells me no new mail. That is wrong, because when I go to yahoo, I can see plenty of mail after December 8. The system was working just fine till December 8. No download of mail after that.
    Anyone on here have a yahoo account and uses WLM?
    Can you get me the setting?
    Did yahoo change something?
    He wants WLM back.
    Help
    Sven

:)

Sven1458, Dec 14, 2015

2. Not deleting E-Mails

My N8 is picking up new E-Mails, and it's synching no problem, but when I've deleted unwanted E-Mails from my PC those E-Mails just sit in my inbox on my N8. I'm using Yahoo for my E-Mails.

Pete

PeteGl---01, Dec 14, 2015
  3. Delay in receiving message in Messanging App

Hi. Thanks for replying.

I have two e-mail addresses, one at Outlook and the other with my service provider where I received I received e-mails in Windows Live Mail (WLM).

A week ago I had a problem accessing Windows Live Mail and was told that the replacement (I'm not sure if replacement is the correct word) for Windows Live Mail was the mail application in Windows 10 (MA). I set up to receive and send e-mails for both Outlook
    and my service provider there.

When I send an e-mail from my e-mail at Outlook, it goes to both the WLM and the MA except that while it is received immediately in WLM it takes 15 minutes or more to show up in MA.

AllanMoran, Dec 14, 2015
  4. Sven1458 Win User

I deleted and re installed the account again. now all is fine
    Sven

Sven1458, Dec 15, 2015
Thema:

1. WLM cannot pick up E-Mails from Yahoo - Similar Threads - WLM cannot pick

2. Cannot sign in to yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in to yahoo mail: work for 10+ years , suddenly stop* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-yahoo-mail/a7063b41-5116-4972-8d8d-4e0e9a61f2ba
  3. Auto transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail WLM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail WLM: Hi, I'm using Windows Live Mail WLM, which I really like, in Windows 7 as my main e-mail handling program and have Yahoo mail as my background mail account. For some reason my Yahoo mail is no longer automatically transferred to my WLM whereas a few weeks ago it was fine. 1...
  4. Auto transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail WLM

Auto transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail WLM: Hi, I'm using Windows Live Mail WLM, which I really like, in Windows 7 as my main e-mail handling program and have Yahoo mail as my background mail account. For some reason my Yahoo mail is no longer automatically transferred to my WLM whereas a few weeks ago it was fine. 1...
  5. Update Yahoo e/mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Yahoo e/mail: Why would I want to allow the app to delete my messages? Unless I agree, I cannot update and use Yahoo e/mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-yahoo-email/2f61a736-cd83-466f-8606-91c1aea1557b
  6. Yahoo e-mail

Yahoo e-mail: Since yesterday, I have been unable to delete any e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-e-mail/1a78a90c-06a0-4c7b-85a0-1e4c1d78b8a2
  7. Yahoo e-mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yahoo e-mail: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since last Thursday, I have been getting the following prompt on my e-mail account: Your Sbcglobal settings are out-of-date. When, I attempt to follow the "fix-it" prompts nothing happens. It requires my user name and password. When I try that it...
  8. switched from Mail to WLM

in Browsers and Email
    switched from Mail to WLM: Hi All Just for your info Since today I haven't been able to open some email in the Mail app in Windows 10. It got to the point that I had to switch back to using WLM. All is working like a dream now. Cheers 21052
  9. I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM

in Browsers and Email
    I can not delete an unwanted e mail contact in WLM: I do not know how this contact got into my address book, but I can not delete it. It is the echo sound service from skype. All other contacts can be deleted with a right click and delete, but not this one. How can I delete this entry or shall I just ignore it. I suppose...
  10. When e-mailing link from website WLM states WLDCore.dll is missing

in Browsers and Email
    When e-mailing link from website WLM states WLDCore.dll is missing: This message just started today "This program can't start because WLDCore.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem." Have checked the net for guidance and have uninstalled/reinstalled Windows Live Messenger. Also have copied/pasted...