Windows 10: WLM Not displaying font correctly when "reply" is used

Discus and support WLM Not displaying font correctly when "reply" is used in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I'm using Windows Live Mail and when I select "Reply" the whole email and any part I type shows at about 300% view. This also happens with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by daniellouwrens, Aug 12, 2015.

1. WLM Not displaying font correctly when "reply" is used

Hi

I'm using Windows Live Mail and when I select "Reply" the whole email and any part I type shows
    at about 300% view.

This also happens with "Reply all" and "Forward"

This just started happening and I have no idea why, I probably changed
    some setting but have no idea how or when.

I'd appreciate any help to fix this.

Thanks

Daniell

:)

daniellouwrens, Aug 12, 2015

2. Setting Default Values for Font, Font Size, and Font Color in MS Mail

Reply and solution to all this "Mail App" BS... Switch to Thunderbird, it has all the options that WLM has, and you don't have to worry about end of support. When importing your address books into T'bird, use the "v-card" format...don't try to mess with
    the "csv" format, you'll wind up frustrated and pounding your machine into dust. I speak from experience.... Anyway, try it...you'll like it. Set your default font style, size, color etc...just like WLM. Seems to play well with Win 10...so far.

NormPeterson, Aug 12, 2015
  3. vilu85 Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

WLM Not displaying font correctly when "reply" is used

1. WLM Not displaying font correctly when "reply" is used - Similar Threads - WLM displaying font

2. Font thumbnail not display correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font thumbnail not display correctly: Several of my thumbnails do not diplay in the actual font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thumbnail-not-display-correctly/62a6c6d6-012d-4493-8537-b6f98ba06f06
  3. Font thumbnail not display correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font thumbnail not display correctly: Several of my thumbnails do not diplay in the actual font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thumbnail-not-display-correctly/62a6c6d6-012d-4493-8537-b6f98ba06f06
  4. Bengali fonts not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bengali fonts not displaying correctly: Bengali fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. This does not seem to be an app specific issue but a font issue. This is a universal problem in all applications regardless of region or language. In the attached example, Nirmala UI displays incorrectly and...
  5. Bengali fonts not displaying correctly

Bengali fonts not displaying correctly: Bengali fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. This does not seem to be an app specific issue but a font issue. This is a universal problem in all applications regardless of region or language. In the attached example, Nirmala UI displays incorrectly and...
  6. Hindi fonts not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hindi fonts not displaying correctly: Hindi fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. Nirmala UI does not seem to be optimized for Hindi, as some characters display incorrectly. An example is attached, the issue is specifically with the middle character. Is it possible that Windows can substitute...
  7. Hindi fonts not displaying correctly

Hindi fonts not displaying correctly: Hindi fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. Nirmala UI does not seem to be optimized for Hindi, as some characters display incorrectly. An example is attached, the issue is specifically with the middle character. Is it possible that Windows can substitute...
  8. Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10: Hello, I have been trying to install new fonts on my Windows 10. The fonts gets installed and show up in the Office apps, but as I type, the font is not displaying correctly and is replaced by a generic font. The font file is a .TTF and it has been working for me on my other...
  9. Font pixelated in WLM message list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font pixelated in WLM message list: I've got an issue that is not earth shattering but is driving me nuts. I've used Windows Live Mail for years. Attached are 2 screenshots of my WLM message list-the first is WLM in Windows 8.1, the second is WLM in Windows 10. As you can see the font for "read" messages in...
  10. Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly: Hi people, Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit through an ISO file created by the Media Creation Tool, I noticed a font display problem. The screenshot shows the problem in Microsoft Edge (circled in red). The problem occurs in Internet Explorer and a few apps with...