Windows 10: wlmail.exe - System Error

Discus and support wlmail.exe - System Error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey , I have an issue I have no idea , what to do about it , I made a screen shot to show , what this all about . I DO NOT USE URL's for my photos. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by LADYPINKtomato1, Oct 15, 2017.

1. wlmail.exe - System Error

Hey , I have an issue I have no idea , what to do about it , I made a screen shot to show , what this all about .
    I DO NOT USE URL's for my photos. I just have things on my desktop , or in folders in my photos .
    I HOPE I CAN Share this screen shot so you will understand , what this issue is about
    THANKS to anyone , who can help me with this to get it corrected.

t .

wlmail.exe - System Error [​IMG]

:)

LADYPINKtomato1, Oct 15, 2017

2. windows 10 missing msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll

Quand j'ouvre mon Windows Mail, il y a un erreur.

System error, wlmail.exe

Can't star because MSVCR110.DLL

Thank you

Gerald Lapointe, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Multiple errors..... MSVCR100.dll etc

Ditto to above.

Windows live mail:

wlmail.exe

RobertKaich, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

wlmail.exe - System Error

Hello there, Georgia. Long time no see. How are you?

Your post disappeared in the other thread. I see Brink moved it here.

To be sure > That's Windows Live Mail you're running there?

Tony K, Oct 15, 2017
  5. YES , I'm doing well , thank goodness. I'm like a newbie again. I'm doing well thanks for asking . I hope u r as well .

OUTLOOK MAIL- Using Chrome browser . THIS IS THE SAME AS MY OLD HOTMAIL ACCT.

LADYPINKtomato1, Oct 15, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    I'm doing well thanks. *Smile

Sorry, but not quite understanding. You're using Chrome browser and are online in Outlook.com mail? If so, not sure what your error message has to do with that.

Tony K, Oct 15, 2017
  7. Hi again , I was trying to register for a newletter , when the small screen popped up .
    That's all I know about this , I did download some New Window Updates earlier today , before that popped up .
    Those all went well , no issues .
    Thanks for your help and letting me know this.
    G

LADYPINKtomato1, Oct 16, 2017
  8. Tony K Win User

You're welcome. What exactly is it you open to read your email? An app? Chrome browser?

Are you still on Windows 8?

Tony K, Oct 16, 2017
  9. I'm using CHROME browser, to open my mail.

Windows 8.1

THAT"S HOW IT APPEARS as far as I know , it is not an app. ..

LADYPINKtomato1, Oct 16, 2017
  10. Tony K Win User
    No worries. That link opens mine and will only open everyone else's that clicks on it. It will not open yours.

The only thing I can find is that that WLDCore.dll is related to Windows Mail of Windows Live Essentials.

Try this fix: Windows Live Essentials 2011 Ferry Meidianto

Tony K, Oct 16, 2017
  11. I've read all of this. I do not know how to do this. Thanks ever so much , for your continued help.
    I'm most greatful for your time and help.

LADYPINKtomato1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. wlmail.exe - System Error - Similar Threads - wlmail exe System

2. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  3. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  4. rundll32.exe - System Error

in Windows 10 Support
    rundll32.exe - System Error: Im Getting "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" Error While Zooming a JPEG in Windows Photo Viewer. Sometimes When Pressing Arrow Keys To View Next Photos. But Its Only Happening If There are RAW Files With Same Name. And Error Shows Faster When Adobe Photoshop...
  5. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  6. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  7. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  8. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  9. System Transparency Exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Transparency Exe: Hi there, I have a huge problem. I have my 50 inch Tv hooked up to my Pc as an extended monitor. I also run "systemtransparency.exe" on my computer. But know after using it to make my windows explorer transparent it has left the image of my desktop Imprinted on my...
  10. WLMail error message: misspelled "smtp".....

in Browsers and Email
    WLMail error message: misspelled "smtp".....: [Win10; Dell Desktop; Firefox; (lost my Word2003); Thunderbird; WLMail soon to be killed!)] Error Message is showing “smtp” misspelled as smpt, but I went over ALL of my settings and haven’t found any misspelled as smpt. Half an hour earlier, I had sent out somethings...