Windows 10: "WMI Provider Host" high cpu usage

Discus and support "WMI Provider Host" high cpu usage in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; even with the new update "WMI Provider Host" process is consuming high % of the cpu. is there any possibility to resolve this problem?! serached on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by pietro, Nov 13, 2015.

1. pietro Win User

"WMI Provider Host" high cpu usage

even with the new update "WMI Provider Host" process is consuming high % of the cpu.

is there any possibility to resolve this problem?! serached on internet and it's quite common

thanks

:)

pietro, Nov 13, 2015
  2. AaronUr Win User

WMI Host Provider Regularly Using Up CPU

Thanks Andre!! This solved my WMI Host problem. My CPU went back again to 2, 3 o 4% when idle and the Temperature of my CPU and Cores was reduced to Normal levels 45 to 52 degrees C. Thanks again.... Aaron...

AaronUr, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 13, 2015
  4. pietro Win User

removing optional the component "multipoint connector" seems to resolve

pietro, Nov 22, 2015
  5. dalchina New Member
    Hi, could you explain what you did please? I've just found this using 6% CPU or so maybe after the most recent update (today). Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 2, 2015
  6. pietro Win User
    sure, really simple... if i install the component "multipont connector" i get the "wmi provider host" comsuming 100% cpu... removing this component i get cpu at 0%...i had to remove compontents and drivers one by one to find a solution

pietro, Dec 2, 2015
  7. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. "WMI Provider Host" high cpu usage - Similar Threads - WMI Provider Host

2. wmi provider host cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wmi provider host cpu usage: hey im at work as an it-support student here in RAL and some of our workers having some issues with their pc of the cpu usage is 100% and frozin tried look through what was the problem was and saw a our anti virus is makin some stuff but we cant put finger on what is and...
  3. wmi provider host cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wmi provider host cpu usage: hey im at work as an it-support student here in RAL and some of our workers having some issues with their pc of the cpu usage is 100% and frozin tried look through what was the problem was and saw a our anti virus is makin some stuff but we cant put finger on what is and...
  4. wmi provider host cpu usage

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. WMI Provider Host high CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMI Provider Host high CPU: WMI Provider Host keeps high CPI usage - it persistently consumes around 10% usage, but it intermittently shoots up to 40-50%. The issue started a few days ago - I didn't change any settings or install a new SW - and not fixed by rebooting, running dism and sfc -scannow. I...
  6. WMI Provider Host high CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMI Provider Host high CPU: WMI Provider Host keeps high CPI usage - it persistently consumes around 10% usage, but it intermittently shoots up to 40-50%. The issue started a few days ago - I didn't change any settings or install a new SW - and not fixed by rebooting, running dism and sfc -scannow. I...
  7. WMI Provider Host high CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. WMI Provider host high cpu usage

WMI Provider host high cpu usage: Hello for some reason WMI Provider Host keeps using high cpu usage and I tried multiple solutions and in the event viewer I see thisId = {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}; ClientMachine = DESKTOP-OGAGVQA; User = NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM; ClientProcessId = 9564; Component =...
  9. WMI Provider Host High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WMI Provider Host High CPU Usage: Hey, so I know that this has already been spoken about on this subreddit but I kind of need a more simple explanation to help me figure this out. So as the title says, my WMI Provider Host is using around 15% CPU usage when it should use around 0... Thanks to anyone who ends...
  10. Incredibly High CPU usage by WMI Provider Host.

Incredibly High CPU usage by WMI Provider Host.: Hello, Recently I have been having increasing difficulty using my year old, Dell G7 Laptop. It has become incredibly slow and is frequently running at incredibly high temperatures 95+°C. This has made gaming the original reason I purchased this laptop near impossible. One...