Windows 10: WMP 12 'missing'

Discus and support WMP 12 'missing' in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I may have inadvertently binned WMP! The folder is there in Program Files with some items but not winplayer.exe. I've looked in windowsfeatures and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MicrosoftAccount4, Jul 18, 2018.

1. WMP 12 'missing'

I may have inadvertently binned WMP! The folder is there in Program Files with some items but not winplayer.exe. I've looked in windowsfeatures and it just has a folder Media Features (ticked) but nothing else.

:)

MicrosoftAccount4, Jul 18, 2018

2. WMP 12 in Windows 10

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, but my music library is empty in WMP 12. I have deleted the library database, changed music locations and added into "organize" and still no listing in the library. Can anyone suggest how I can get my library back
    and hence play music in WMP 12?

DavidSnashall, Jul 18, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    WMP 12

What is the problem?

'WMP 9 or better' means WMP 9 and any later versions of WMP, i.e. WMP 9, 10, 11, 12 ... Any one of those will satisfy 'WMP 9 or better.' My copy of Windows 7 currently has WMP 12.

BulldogXX, Jul 18, 2018
  4. WMP 12 'missing'

wmp 12 not opening quickly.

hai dears

after updating to windows 10 version 1709 fall creator update wmp 12 not opening properly.pl give some suggestions

gopinathanramu, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

WMP 12 'missing'

1. WMP 12 'missing' - Similar Threads - WMP 'missing'

2. My WMP is not displaying the right lyrics dispite the fact that I saved them correctly. I

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WMP is not displaying the right lyrics dispite the fact that I saved them correctly. I: i have deleted the appdata as advised by Marvin's post. Still the wrong lyrics. I have tried to use Mp3tag, that shows again the right lyrics but when played they are for a completely different song.Anyone can point me in the right direction please?Thnak you EV...
  3. My WMP is not displaying the right lyrics dispite the fact that I saved them correctly. I

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My WMP is not displaying the right lyrics dispite the fact that I saved them correctly. I: i have deleted the appdata as advised by Marvin's post. Still the wrong lyrics. I have tried to use Mp3tag, that shows again the right lyrics but when played they are for a completely different song.Anyone can point me in the right direction please?Thnak you EV...
  4. WMP error when trying to rip a CD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMP error when trying to rip a CD: I'm trying to rip a relatively old CD, and for some reason, WMP returns the "Windows Media Player cannot rip one or more tracks from the CD." error. I've already tried removing unavailable locations, the rip quality is set to maximum, the Error Correction setting is on, the...
  5. WMP error when trying to rip a CD

WMP error when trying to rip a CD: I'm trying to rip a relatively old CD, and for some reason, WMP returns the "Windows Media Player cannot rip one or more tracks from the CD." error. I've already tried removing unavailable locations, the rip quality is set to maximum, the Error Correction setting is on, the...
  6. WMP crashes/not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMP crashes/not responding: When I'm trying to rip my old CD collection, WMP will continually stop/not responding error when I'm both trying to add the song track and during the ripping. It eventually frees up, but it takes over an hour to rip one disc. Is there any solution for this?Running on Windows...
  7. WMP crashes/not responding

WMP crashes/not responding: When I'm trying to rip my old CD collection, WMP will continually stop/not responding error when I'm both trying to add the song track and during the ripping. It eventually frees up, but it takes over an hour to rip one disc. Is there any solution for this?Running on Windows...
  8. Missing album aer in WMP 12

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing album aer in WMP 12: I accidentally clicked the icon in the right corner and the art on the album playing disappeared, i tried every album and it's the same, the art is still there wwhen i look at the right side details, but not in compact mode, this is weird, can someone help me out here please?...
  9. WMP 12 "paste album art" pop-up missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    WMP 12 "paste album art" pop-up missing: I have reported this several times and the posted solution "is the problem". As of 10/24/2019 WMP 12 DOES NOT show "paste album art" in the pull down where it used to be. It appears Microsoft has removed that feature. What gives???...
  10. Win 10 Windows Media Player (wmp) 12 missing "paste album artwork"

Win 10 Windows Media Player (wmp) 12 missing "paste album artwork": Win 10 WMP 12 was working Ok until about a week ago (Sep 20, 2019) when the "paste album artwork" disappeared. I've tried the recommended sequence to restore it on the menu, but luck. Please help....