Windows 10: WMP12 Low quality album art

Discus and support WMP12 Low quality album art in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so I was wondering why WMP is showing low quality versions of the high quality album art I have. Here is an image to show you the difference.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RECONBunny, Oct 12, 2015.

1. WMP12 Low quality album art

Okay so I was wondering why WMP is showing low quality versions of the high quality album art I have.

Here is an image to show you the difference.

WMP12 Low quality album art [​IMG]

:)

RECONBunny, Oct 12, 2015

2. WMP12 album art not showing, album art is in folder (Windows 10)

Hi Charles,

Let's try running the Windows Media Player library and settings troubleshooter to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

a. Press “Windows key + W”.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

c. Select “View all” option from the left panel.

d. Select “Windows Media Player Library”.

e. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

You may also try the above steps to run the “Windows Media Player Settings” troubleshooter.

You may also try to copy the mp3 files to a different location on your computer and check if the album art is displayed correctly on Windows Media Player.

If the issue persists, you can check this post by
    Tim and see if it corrects the problem.

Keep us updated with the results.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Oct 12, 2015
  3. WMP12 album art not showing, album art is in folder (Windows 10)

The album art is showing in the "small wmp" which is actually "now Playing" feature. They just won't show in the maximised WMP.

charles_123, Oct 12, 2015
  4. WMP12 Low quality album art

I found out how to solve this on my own. Get to the options menu however you choose and click on the Library tab. Then un-check "Retrieve additional information from the Internet"

This worked ONCE but then after a new song played it goes back to the low quality artwork...really WMP

RECONBunny, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

WMP12 Low quality album art

1. WMP12 Low quality album art - Similar Threads - WMP12 Low quality

2. Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?: Hello, how can one add album art using WMP? The "Paste Album Art" does not appear as an option when right clicking on an album. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-album-art-does-not-appear-as-an-option-how/8701ff6d-4a6b-4757-a3ae-7f64d347c445
  3. Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?: Hello, how can one add album art using WMP? The "Paste Album Art" does not appear as an option when right clicking on an album. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-album-art-does-not-appear-as-an-option-how/8701ff6d-4a6b-4757-a3ae-7f64d347c445
  4. Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. 3d album art visualization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d album art visualization: Since replacing my old Win7 computer last week after it died completely rendering it useless, I discovered Media Player still resides in the background of win10. I miss This 3d album art visualization so much, and have only found websites that describe it, but none that will...
  6. 3d album art visualization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3d album art visualization: Since replacing my old Win7 computer last week after it died completely rendering it useless, I discovered Media Player still resides in the background of win10. I miss This 3d album art visualization so much, and have only found websites that describe it, but none that will...
  7. Groove not showing album art

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove not showing album art: Groove isn't showing album art for 85% of the albums. I really like the live tile feature so not having album art is annoying. VLC does this fine, but I want to use Groove for the interface. The Groove app on my phone has no trouble showing album art for all of my albums....
  8. Album art pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Album art pictures: Windows 10 Home edition version 1903.I have a lot of "Album art"pictures I don`t want and would like to delete them as they have got mixed up in some music albums is it safe to do so? 142745
  9. Media Player album art

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Player album art: Where has the paste album art option in Windows Media Player gone? Is the now another way to add the desired album cover? A lot of the stuff I need isn't available for digital sale anywhere so info can't be found by the media player. Old demo tapes from very obscure, and...
  10. Icons and album art

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Icons and album art: do not appear in Windows file Explorer after Windows 10 update is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-and-album-art/6263e8a0-6dc2-4d1c-a190-eda0ebbd7754