Windows 10: Wndows Update

Discus and support Wndows Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, when I choose Inställningar ( in Swedish ) and then Windows update I receive a new windows with some choosw like Windows Update, but all is blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Thommy Johansso, May 22, 2016.

1. Wndows Update

Hi, when I choose Inställningar ( in Swedish ) and then Windows update I receive a new windows with some choosw like Windows Update, but all is blank in then windows and nothing happens when I click the items in the left raw. All the other choose ( like networks and accounts works alright. How will I search for updates ? / n

:)

Thommy Johansso, May 22, 2016

2. how do i uncheck ivp6 with regaurd to error ox8024401c

yep done that. still get the same error when trying to update wndows.

martinprior680, May 22, 2016
  3. SimonKuo Win User
    Cannot install updates error (0x8007042c)

I can not update my wndows 10 after installed.

SimonKuo, May 22, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Wndows Update

Hello, could you please post a screenshot of the dialogue you refer to so we can perhaps tell which one you're referring to?

Note that Win 10 has regular scheduled checks for updates to Windows, to drivers, and to the universal apps. You should not normally need to check for updates manually.

dalchina, May 23, 2016
Thema:

Wndows Update

1. Wndows Update - Similar Threads - Wndows Update

2. Disk clean-up and removal of old wndows updates etc. not reflected in properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk clean-up and removal of old wndows updates etc. not reflected in properties: I have been trying to solve some issues with my son's Omen gaming PC. Drive c is full, and removing files via Disk clean-up does not seem to have been reflected with no change in properties. When I try to uninstall apps I am getting error messages inc. 112 not enough...
  3. Wndows does not detect HDR tv (10Bit)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wndows does not detect HDR tv (10Bit): Hello , Windows is not detecting my 10-bit HDR tv but is instead showing 8-Bit. To be clear , HDR works with my PS4 and VIA home network streaming. But windows doesn't seem to detect it as an HDR TV. OS: Windows 10 Graphics : INTEL UHD 620 TV: TCL 55P6US...
  4. Wndows 10, 1903 update problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wndows 10, 1903 update problems.: I have tried updating to 1903 from 1803 several times keeping my programs intact. Each time I do I run into the following problems: 1) When I right click the windows icon on the bottom left and bring up the menu with "Apps and Features" several items will not open,...
  5. Extended screen with wndows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Extended screen with wndows 10: I have a new HP laptop and an LG external monitor and want to extend the screen. As a starting point, I tried to extend the screen just using the laptop and the monitor. I pressed the windows icon and "P". Four options appear. "PC screen only", "duplicate" and "second screen...
  6. Extended screen with wndows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Extended screen with wndows 10: I have a new HP laptop and an LG external monitor and want to extend the screen. As a starting point, I tried to extend the screen just using the laptop and the monitor. I pressed the windows icon and "P". Four options appear. "PC screen only", "duplicate" and "second screen...
  7. Wndows Performance Recorder ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wndows Performance Recorder ?: I noticed something strange in what windows is now recording. This seems to of started right after 1903 18362.175. I have on 3 different system, several WPR files that reside in the Windows->Log subdirectory. Does anybody know anything about 1903 activating WPR or using the...
  8. Unactivated Windows 10 Home upgrade to Wndows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unactivated Windows 10 Home upgrade to Wndows 10 Pro: Hi all, Tonight I installed an unactivated version of Windows 10 Home on an external SSD using my Macbook Pro. My plan is to run windows off the external dive to play games using Steam, and such while on vacation, etc. but still be able to use OSx. Some of the games are PC...
  9. Wndows 10 update 2/14 causes Outlook Crash

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wndows 10 update 2/14 causes Outlook Crash: After an update on 2/14/2019 ,the computer wont launch Outlook 2013. I attempted to restart but it never seem to shut down. I forced it to shut with power button. Outlook still failed to launch after restart. I was able to get to system restore and restored to condition...
  10. COM+ error after 1809 update (Wndows 10 Pro on HP notebook)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COM+ error after 1809 update (Wndows 10 Pro on HP notebook): my 3 others HP notebooks with Windows 10 Pro. All installed OK and no issues. Once we applied the latest Windows updates, I am no longer able to access COM+ Applications in Component Services - Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the MDTC. DTC service is...