Windows 10: Wndows Update

Discus and support Wndows Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, when I choose Inställningar ( in Swedish ) and then Windows update I receive a new windows with some choosw like Windows Update, but all is blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Thommy Johansso, May 22, 2016.

1. Wndows Update

Hi, when I choose Inställningar ( in Swedish ) and then Windows update I receive a new windows with some choosw like Windows Update, but all is blank in then windows and nothing happens when I click the items in the left raw. All the other choose ( like networks and accounts works alright. How will I search for updates ? / n

:)

Thommy Johansso, May 22, 2016

2. how do i uncheck ivp6 with regaurd to error ox8024401c

yep done that. still get the same error when trying to update wndows.

martinprior680, May 22, 2016
  3. SimonKuo Win User
    Cannot install updates error (0x8007042c)

I can not update my wndows 10 after installed.

SimonKuo, May 22, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Wndows Update

Hello, could you please post a screenshot of the dialogue you refer to so we can perhaps tell which one you're referring to?

Note that Win 10 has regular scheduled checks for updates to Windows, to drivers, and to the universal apps. You should not normally need to check for updates manually.

dalchina, May 23, 2016
Thema:

Wndows Update

1. Wndows Update - Similar Threads - Wndows Update

2. Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates: H dear microsoft team,Some days ago some people hacked my updated windows 10 from my isp and sent me some messages about stop updating windows with some hidden numbers.Reason of those messages was > You are using high traffic by updating every thing :.I like update > Why some...
  3. Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates: H dear microsoft team,Some days ago some people hacked my updated windows 10 from my isp and sent me some messages about stop updating windows with some hidden numbers.Reason of those messages was > You are using high traffic by updating every thing :.I like update > Why some...
  4. Is It Possible To Hack Wndows 10 Through Windows Updates Or Microsoft Store Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Not updating Wndows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not updating Wndows 10: The text says that updates cannot be done because of various issues with security and quality etc. The error code is 0x80070564. Anybody knows what that means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-updating-wndows-10/75994618-3993-4cc4-8528-5f456c1efa09
  6. Not updating Wndows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not updating Wndows 10: The text says that updates cannot be done because of various issues with security and quality etc. The error code is 0x80070564. Anybody knows what that means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-updating-wndows-10/75994618-3993-4cc4-8528-5f456c1efa09
  7. Not updating Wndows 10

8. wndows update 21h1

wndows update 21h1: It seems that 21H1 is available on all my win 10 computes except for the win 10 32bit machine --- when can I expect to download 21H1 for my 32bit OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-update-21h1/88995c01-3f56-4d3b-943c-1f81c02143ff
  9. Wndows 10 update: Version 20 H2

Wndows 10 update: Version 20 H2: Hello, Today my Windows 10 got updated with Version 20 H2. After update now the space available on C-drive has decreased. In C drive there are two folders created: "Windows" & "Windows.old". Can I delete, "Windows.old" folder?...
  10. Wndows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wndows 10 update: hi, I am trying to update my windows to the newest version, however when I run the update I get an error saying its unable to amend system data. so after trying a variety of different approaches I decided a clean start would be the fix. but no. apparently this pc is unable to...