Windows 10: Wolfenstein II

Discus and support Wolfenstein II in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If you gave up on that part, you're never going to like the game. It only gets harder from there. its not the plane its that damned metal monster Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Jul 28, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

Wolfenstein II

its not the plane its that damned metal monster

elbmek, Oct 24, 2017
  2. sygnus21 Win User

This game is getting hammered on the Steam store. A lot of thumbs down. Was going to get it, but I'll wait to see where the dust settles.

sygnus21, Nov 1, 2017
  3. I started playing it seems you don't need much aim skills because no recoil

So far the it's been ok it seems like a violent game for your ears so far not your eyes lol

I say this because one of the Generals rips her Daughter for being fat *Zip

solarstarshines, Nov 1, 2017
  4. Dude Win User

Wolfenstein II

That General is pure evil as you will find out in a while

Thema:

Wolfenstein II

1. Wolfenstein II - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein

2. System Error while trying to launch Wolfenstein The New Order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Error while trying to launch Wolfenstein The New Order: I got the game Wolfenstein: The New Order on Epic Games, and wanted to play it, but I am getting this error:System Error: The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-2.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this.I tried...
  3. System Error while trying to launch Wolfenstein The New Order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Error while trying to launch Wolfenstein The New Order: I got the game Wolfenstein: The New Order on Epic Games, and wanted to play it, but I am getting this error:System Error: The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-2.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this.I tried...
  4. Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?: Hello as A Wolf 09 fan I am wondering if the game is returning next year? when the deal is completed between Activision and Microsoft, I have heard from others working at Microsoft saying it may return to steam and other platforms in 2023. Please let me know the likely hood...
  5. Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?

Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?: Hello as A Wolf 09 fan I am wondering if the game is returning next year? when the deal is completed between Activision and Microsoft, I have heard from others working at Microsoft saying it may return to steam and other platforms in 2023. Please let me know the likely hood...
  6. Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...: Hello, I recently got the aforementioned game. When trying to start it, I get the following error:"The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."I looked around for a solution,...
  7. Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...

Missing file api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll and unable to start the game Wolfenstein: The...: Hello, I recently got the aforementioned game. When trying to start it, I get the following error:"The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."I looked around for a solution,...
  8. Can't download Wolfenstein youngblood on gamepass because of some classified limitations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download Wolfenstein youngblood on gamepass because of some classified limitations: Hi i can not download some games on Xbox gamepass on pc because of "classified limitations" and i dont know what it is and how to disable itPlz help me...
  9. Wolfenstein II load error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wolfenstein II load error?: I just purchased the game and installed it all. Upon launching the game, this was the response. Any help will be appreciated. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wolfenstein-ii-load-error/73ca34b7-c4c6-46e3-a521-e33c58e4d356
  10. wolfenstein youngblood 20 fps ???? xbox game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wolfenstein youngblood 20 fps ???? xbox game pass pc: hello i am getting really bad fps in wolfenstein youngblood gamepass pc version. my setting is at lowest it can be and my specs aren't that bad. cpu: ryzen 7 4800hs gpu : 1660ti max Q 6gb ram: 16gb i think the culprit could be that the screen is in borderless window...