Windows 10: Wolfenstein New Colosus - BSOD - help

Discus and support Wolfenstein New Colosus - BSOD - help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. Today i installed Wolfenstein New Collosus. I am getting driver display crashes in main menu especially when alt tabbing to windows. Recored 4-5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xxx123, Oct 27, 2017.

1. xxx123 Win User

Wolfenstein New Colosus - BSOD - help

Hello. Today i installed Wolfenstein New Collosus. I am getting driver display crashes in main menu especially when alt tabbing to windows. Recored 4-5 crashes in main menu or alt tab to windows. But in game ( 3d ) not single crash. Only in main menu.

PC:
    6700K stock , no oc
    16GB DDR4
    Corsair 750 RM
    Asus Z170-P
    Gtx 1080 Ti No Oc, stock
    Windows 10
    drivers 388.00

Screen from crash log:

Wolfenstein New Colosus - BSOD - help [​IMG]

Here is uploaded dump file:

Uploadfiles.io - WATCHDOG-20171027-2228.dmp

All other games, runs fine , no crashes. 3dmark passes fine too. Any ideas,hardware,software?

:)

xxx123, Oct 27, 2017

2. windows 10 home 64 bit

Will dosbox 0.74 work on windows 10 home. old dos games im wanting to play are duke nukem, wolfenstein, doom.

G.Daniels1., Oct 27, 2017
  3. Fw_421 Win User
    I can not run return to castle wolfenstein on windows 10.

I can not play return to castle wolfenstein on windows 10. Could play on windows 7

**Post was moved by Forum Moderator to the proper forum category.**

Fw_421, Oct 27, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Please see posting instructions:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums
    Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

The zip can be posted directly into the thread.
    For other items please post the images into the thread or use one drive or drop box share links.

Please update the system specs in the "My Computer" section:

How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

zbook, Oct 27, 2017
Thema:

1. Wolfenstein New Colosus - BSOD - help - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein Colosus BSOD

2. System Error while trying to launch Wolfenstein The New Order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Error while trying to launch Wolfenstein The New Order: I got the game Wolfenstein: The New Order on Epic Games, and wanted to play it, but I am getting this error:System Error: The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-2.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this.I tried...
  3. System Error while trying to launch Wolfenstein The New Order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Error while trying to launch Wolfenstein The New Order: I got the game Wolfenstein: The New Order on Epic Games, and wanted to play it, but I am getting this error:System Error: The program can't start because api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-2.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this.I tried...
  4. Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?: Hello as A Wolf 09 fan I am wondering if the game is returning next year? when the deal is completed between Activision and Microsoft, I have heard from others working at Microsoft saying it may return to steam and other platforms in 2023. Please let me know the likely hood...
  5. Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wolfenstein 2009 Return 2023?: Hello as A Wolf 09 fan I am wondering if the game is returning next year? when the deal is completed between Activision and Microsoft, I have heard from others working at Microsoft saying it may return to steam and other platforms in 2023. Please let me know the likely hood...
  6. Wolfenstein 2 The new colossus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wolfenstein 2 The new colossus: Winsock Initialized idCommonLocal::Init time 20: 0.074s ------ Initializing File System ------ Current search path: - C:/Users/Catcher/SAVEDG~1/MachineGames/Wolfenstein II The New Colossus/base/ - C:/Program Files...
  7. Game Pass Wolfenstein 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Wolfenstein 2: Hi, I'm getting a fatal error. Tried installing latest drivers and Vulkan RT installer. Also uninstalled and reinstalled. Didn't help. Here's what it says: Winsock Initialized idCommonLocal::Init() time 20: 0.024s ------ Initializing File System ------ Current search path:...
  8. Computer Randomly Restarting Without BSOD in Wolfenstein II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Randomly Restarting Without BSOD in Wolfenstein II: I know, it's probably not necessarily the fault of the game, but my computer works with almost all other games, so here it is. In case the specs I've given the forums aren't enough, here's my msinfo and dxdiag: DxDiag.txt msinfo32.txt I just built a new computer, and when...
  9. wolfenstein colossuss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wolfenstein colossuss: Hi all ,,I cant run this game, it says Wolfenstein colossuss is running but nothing is happening. Its Steam driven of course,, I hope someone can help please. Len 105080
  10. Wolfenstein II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wolfenstein II: Looking forward to this one ggyiId1h2Ag 90068