Windows 10: Wolfentein the new order

Discus and support Wolfentein the new order in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,,,I have just acquired Wolfenstein The new order,,,for my Xbox one and I am stuck already at the start where I have to jump from the plane to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by donnylad, Nov 14, 2017.

1. donnylad Win User

Wolfentein the new order

Hi all,,,I have just acquired Wolfenstein The new order,,,for my Xbox one and I am stuck already at the start where I have to jump from the plane to another plane. It is telling me to run and jump, which I am by pressing sprint and the A button and I have tried about fifty times now and got nowhere near, can I bypass this part, if so, anyone help me with this please.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Nov 14, 2017

2. Is the 2018 the new Elite Controller out to order

Hey banner, there's currently no open information about the new Elite controller, but I'd wager a guess that the pre-order would be for 2.0.

Regardless I'd say hold off until an official reveal.

SonGoku'sSon, Nov 14, 2017
  3. Is the 2018 the new Elite Controller out to order

I saw that if you place an order for an Elite microsft Controller you get it om March the 23 . But it doeant indicate if it is the new or same old one

Can someone answer my Question please?

BannerMeerkat19, Nov 14, 2017
  4. donnylad Win User

Wolfentein the new order

Well ,,I did do it but I had to try a lot more times.
    I have Wolfenstein colossus and I am doing alright with that but I find New order a tad annoying as it has not even got into the game yet , just a clutch of videos with immaterial tasks interspersed between and not even simple at that.
    I have not decided yet whether to carry on with it until the game really starts to see what the gameplay is really like or thro it away.
    Len

donnylad, Nov 15, 2017
  5. Dude Win User
    Stick with it, it's a good game

6. donnylad Win User
    Thanks Dude,,if I can swim away from this plane without being shot I will wait I get into the gameplay and report later.
    Len

donnylad, Nov 16, 2017
  7. Dude Win User
    [youtube]BvIlO6pKA6Y[/youtube]

8. donnylad Win User

Wolfentein the new order

Hi Dude thanks for that,,but it wont run , it says "An error has occoured", so I did a google speed test and it said it was fast so I don't know how to make it run.
    Thanks again
    Len

donnylad, Nov 17, 2017
  9. donnylad Win User
    Hi again Dude,,well what I did was load Chrome and used that to play the walkthrough.
    Thanks
    Len

donnylad, Nov 17, 2017
  10. Dude Win User
    Your welcome. Im playing Colossus again myself, may play TNO again too

11. sygnus21 Win User
    I just took advantage of the Steam sale and purchased the Digital Deluxe game for $39.99 which also includes the Season Pass. Will give it a go later since I also purchased Dishonored: Death of the Outsider for $14.99 (Steam sale) which I'm currently playing.

sygnus21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wolfentein the new order

1. Wolfentein the new order - Similar Threads - Wolfentein order

2. Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...: Hello.To further explain the situation, i have two computers. Both with different hardware configurations. What i want to do is take a new SSD, format it and install windows 11 with the license i already own, and if possible buy and add a second license to that installation...
  3. Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...: Hello.To further explain the situation, i have two computers. Both with different hardware configurations. What i want to do is take a new SSD, format it and install windows 11 with the license i already own, and if possible buy and add a second license to that installation...
  4. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  5. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  6. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  7. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  8. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...
  9. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...
  10. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade