Windows 10: Wondershare MobileGo Removal

Discus and support Wondershare MobileGo Removal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows10 Home 64bit. Somehow Wondershare MobileGo has piggybacked on another app - don't know which unfortunately. I certainly did not want it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamandjerusalem, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Wondershare MobileGo Removal

I have Windows10 Home 64bit. Somehow Wondershare MobileGo has piggybacked on another app - don't know which unfortunately. I certainly did not want it and uninstalled from Control Panel. However there are many files remaining in the Registry. I am worried about just deleting them as I wonder if doing so will have any adverse effect elsewhere. Can anyone advise me in words of one syllable please.

:)

jamandjerusalem, Aug 1, 2016

2. Mysteriously-Appearing Bundled Software: Fun For The Whole Family... Or Justifiable Cause For A Little Healthy Mayhem?

Judging by this search:
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Mobilego&t=ffcm

MobileGo is a phone managing app...

Meant as info, don't download anything from this site:
    http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/Wondershare-MobileGo-78337-program.aspx

If you don't need it, uninstall it.

If you can't uninstall it normally, then try with free GeekUninstaller (Geek Uninstaller - the best FREE uninstaller) or with free RevoUninstaller (Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems)

Jsssssssss, Aug 1, 2016
  3. PC suite for windows phone 8.1

i think windows should develope a PC SUITE for windows phone. like its rival ANDROID has many also very useful PC suites, like wondershare mobileGO.

PiyushmahajanKOS, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Wondershare MobileGo Removal

Hello JamandJerusalem,

Use free edition of CCleaner to remove those left behind files. *Wink

Click-on the registry cleaner button to remove all.

You may need to run the registry cleaner a few times to completely remove everything.

You'll be prompted to back-up whatever you remove, be sure to do this.

Download CCleaner here:

Hope this helps,
    John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 1, 2016
  5. Hi John

Thanks for the quick reply. I have run CCleaner and wow there were hundreds of files but I eventually located a number of Wondershare ones which I deleted. I then ran regedit but it still shows up with files covering Default REG_SZ. Install info REG_SZ, Showtip REG_SZ, Show welcome REG_SZ,TipsEnable REG_DWORD and Version REG_SZ. Can I delete or is there some other way? I can't see them anywhere in CCleaner.

Thanks Vivian

6. Here's a removal tool.

http://softuninstall.com/remove-wond...n-3-1-0-1.html

If the removal tool doesn't completely get rid of it, you'll have to install it again, then follow a removal guide.

There are several removal guides for this in Google search.

Let us know if you need more help.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 1, 2016
  7. Back again

Norton will not let me download the uninstaller - is it a false positive?

8. Wondershare MobileGo Removal

Hello, I was away for awhile eating dinner, and taking a break. *Sleep

Disable Norton, then downloaded, installed, and run the cleanup tool.

You can set Norton's disable function either by time or to remain disabled until you reboot.

I ran Norton for over 10 years, but no longer need it. Don't like paying for software.

At least for me, Windows Defender and Windows Firewall seem to do the trick.

Keep us posted on your progress.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 2, 2016
  9. Hi

I have now removed everything and just hope it all works in the days to come - all will be revealed in due course.

Thank you for your help - I'll come back and post as solved in a few days if all remains well.

jamandjerusalem, Aug 2, 2016
  10. OK, keep us posted. *Wink

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 2, 2016
  11. Yes all still seems well on that front

Many thanks for your help

jamandjerusalem, Aug 7, 2016
  12. Glad to see you got it sorted. *Smile

We can consider this issue closed.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wondershare MobileGo Removal

1. Wondershare MobileGo Removal - Similar Threads - Wondershare MobileGo Removal

2. Wondershare Filmora app is gone!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wondershare Filmora app is gone!: I was using Wondershare Filmora and it just closed out. I tried to get it back but I couldn't find it! Someone help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondershare-filmora-app-is-gone/b0cc39bd-fa62-4dc9-ae06-d6805ff75e07
  3. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  4. I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.'

I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare.': I'm trying to uninstall 'Wondershare' but am unable, The message I'm getting is 'system error, msvcp 120.dll' What do I do and I'm a non techie.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-uninstall-wondershare/a23c8154-4a63-4d3a-a289-7b8a94430d33
  5. Wondershare

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wondershare: Wondershare is a 3.5 GB file folder on my laptop. It appears to have been installed when I bought the laptop back in 2017. I have never launched it, nor does it show up as having an .exe/ I cannot uninstall it. Is there any reason to keep it? submitted by /u/yungsemite...
  6. Iskysoft/Wondershare Filmora9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Iskysoft/Wondershare Filmora9: Hello, I am wanting to know what I would need for a laptop to be able run this software to be able to edit video's from like a facebook live stream. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iskysoftwondershare-filmora9/5f4e6bfa-360d-4321-8d03-ed7eba911277
  7. Wondershare malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wondershare malware: I downloaded a Wondershare app and then uninstalled it. But now a window keeps popping up from my taskbar suggesting I reinstall the WS program. I cannot get rid of this popup. Could Windows Defender enable me to remove this WS malware?...
  8. WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help

WONDERSHARE impossible to remove/uninstall - Please help: I've read the responses given to the same question from other users of that un..healthy program/app, installed and run "Autorun" and all I could find was some sort of print helper related to wondershare, but still can't uninstalled. It shows in the Windows 10 - Programs...
  9. Wondershare app

Wondershare app: When I re-start my laptop, I see a dialog box for Wondershare. I click to close it every day. I don't know if I even need Wondershare. Can I just uninstall it ? I ask this question because my laptop has been closing down and re-starting on its own. This has been...
  10. iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio

iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio: Good day. I have ask your help, with those two software. I have found they are installed but when wanting to remove or uninstall them, I do not find any on the Programas and Feature, on the Control Panel. I have some concern cause I have notice these running in the...