Windows 10: wondows 10 1803 network problem solved and works

Discus and support wondows 10 1803 network problem solved and works in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my solution works and works perfectly. forget the crap that these so called mscp's etc give out its total crap and DOES NOT WORK END OF if your an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CocteauTwins1, Jul 11, 2018.

1. wondows 10 1803 network problem solved and works

my solution works and works perfectly.

forget the crap that these so called mscp's etc give out its total crap and DOES NOT WORK END OF

if your an end user and want to know private message me

I will not paste the solution here as MS have deleted my last thread as I know the answer and they don't like it

:)

CocteauTwins1, Jul 11, 2018
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

Windows 10 1803 update issues(Solved!)

How was this solved? Maybe it could help someone else, since there are numerous various problems with 1803 (and yes, I know many others have had no problems, as well).

rtwjunkie, Jul 11, 2018
  3. kastriot Win User
    Windows 10 1803 update issues(Solved!)

By disabling option "Enable VT-d" like i said above *Smile wondows 10 1803 network problem solved and works :)

kastriot, Jul 11, 2018
  4. wondows 10 1803 network problem solved and works

Network not working on Windows 10 version 1803

Thank you Greg, the first suggestion on your list appeared to have worked.

Microsoft needs to have these set correctly when doing updates, because regular users would never be able to figure it out otherwise. I remember that with Homegroup there were similar issues with critical services not being enabled correctly and that would
    result in it not working.

I still need to figure out why one of the computers on the network won't update to 1803 though.

YellaMokara, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

wondows 10 1803 network problem solved and works

1. wondows 10 1803 network problem solved and works - Similar Threads - wondows 1803 network

2. Cant update from wondows 10 ver 1803

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant update from wondows 10 ver 1803: Hi, i've been trying to update my laptop to a later version of windows for over a month now, the update just fails every time. the laptop is trying to update to 1903 through the upodate and security menu. i also tried using the update tool from the microsoft website and it...
  3. windows 10 1803 network view files problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 1803 network view files problem: Have a new computer in my office and it shows on the network but will not allow access to files error "you do not have permission to access" I have all the permissions correctly set. I have checked everything 50 times so I must have missed something. HELP...
  4. Windows 10 [1803] network problems

Windows 10 [1803] network problems: I have 3 computers at home, all running Windows 10 Home [1803] not in S mode, but cannot get them to network properly. After much research in this Community: (1) settings in Network and Sharing Centre > Change advanced sharing settings are: Private: on & on; Guest or Public:...
  5. Wondows 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wondows 10 install: I just got a new build and wanted to reinstall my windows pro and installed home on my PC how can I get my windows pro activated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondows-10-install/fdd8a8bb-e0a3-4ae5-b56c-c98ac7c9b421
  6. Windows 10 (Build 1803) Private Networking problem

Windows 10 (Build 1803) Private Networking problem: Hi, I have a home network with 1 pc (win10), 1 PC (XP), new router (with attached storage) and various other non windows devices. The relevant networking connections are all via a (wired) Lan. The behaviour of the PCs is: The router can see all the devices inc both...
  7. Problems with Wondows 10 system restore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Wondows 10 system restore.: I have tried numerous times to restore my computer. Ive just tried resetting winows and also ressetting it to factory settings. Nothing works. Please help or supply me with a tool that will fix my windows restore. Thank you....
  8. Windows 10 Pro 1803 network problems

Windows 10 Pro 1803 network problems: When trying to access Windows 10 Pro 1803 files on another computer, I get this message. " Windows cannot access ||DESKTOP-------. Contact Network Administrator to gain access." I have tried. I need to know how to grant access, I am the only admin in this office. What...
  9. Network shares not working on 1803

Network shares not working on 1803: I have three machines on my network and mainly used the printer share. Two of them are on Windows 10 Pro and one on Windows 7 Home Premium. They all used to belong to a single homegroup which was set up on one of the Windows 10 Pro machines. After the 1803 update on both...
  10. Network Problems after 1803

Network Problems after 1803: Split from this thread. Microsoft is aware of reports that devices running Windows 10 version 1803 cannot connect to other devices on their home network and is investigating the issue. You can resolve this problem by setting some services to Automatic (Delayed Start)...