Windows 10: wont download

Discus and support wont download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so I just upgraded to windows 10 and ive been trying to get the new version of the xbox app but it keeps saying upgrade to the latest version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LoganFarrington, Jul 13, 2018.

1. wont download

so I just upgraded to windows 10 and ive been trying to get the new version of the xbox app but it keeps saying upgrade to the latest version of windows, but its all updated and when I use the version that windows comes with it says update then brings me to the app store saying it has stumbled and an error 0x8000ffff please someone help.

:)

LoganFarrington, Jul 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge wont download?

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you reset Windows Store and try downloading
    Microsoft Mahjong again.

Here are the steps on how to reset Windows Store:

• Press the Windows key+
      R key, to launch the Run dialog box.

• Type in Wsreset.exe and
      press Enter.

• Reboot your computer after the process is finished.

Keep us posted.

Anne Fuj, Jul 13, 2018
  4. wont download

Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

wont download

1. wont download - Similar Threads - wont download

2. Minecraft launcher wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher wont download: Hello,I am trying to download the minecraft launcher again because when I tried to load it up it would not work. I tried to install it through the minecraft website but it would work but then it would send me to the microsoft store and when I get there and I try to install...
  3. Minecraft launcher wont download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher wont download: Hello,I am trying to download the minecraft launcher again because when I tried to load it up it would not work. I tried to install it through the minecraft website but it would work but then it would send me to the microsoft store and when I get there and I try to install...
  4. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  5. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  6. MSFS wont download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSFS wont download: I purchased MSFS 2020 and it wont download to new PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msfs-wont-download/137d9575-9dbe-4079-8c8a-e3100ffa6e8d
  7. What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything: Whenever I start downloading a game or just updating it. My task manager always says 0% network and never downloads it or downloads it at a very slow speed. A few weeks ago it was downloading at 25mb/s and sometimes even 50mb/s but now its only getting a few kb/s and takes...
  8. What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything

What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything: Whenever I start downloading a game or just updating it. My task manager always says 0% network and never downloads it or downloads it at a very slow speed. A few weeks ago it was downloading at 25mb/s and sometimes even 50mb/s but now its only getting a few kb/s and takes...
  9. What do I do if my network utilization is at 0 and wont download anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. My computer wont let me download my driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me download my driver: My computer wont let me download my driver for my printer to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-download-my-driver/d53d6439-fec0-4673-ae5c-0ab002d16152