Windows 10: Won't play movies

Discus and support Won't play movies in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My windows 10 Dell Inspiron 5000 won't play movies. I can't figure out why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosieMitchum, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Won't play movies

My windows 10 Dell Inspiron 5000 won't play movies. I can't figure out why

:)

JosieMitchum, Aug 12, 2018

2. How to play a movie?

Hi,

To better isolate your concern, we would like to verify few things:

• Which Windows movie platform are you currently using?
    • Do you get any error message upon playing the movie?
    • Have you made any recent changes or update in your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Aug 12, 2018
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Aug 12, 2018
  4. chuckerr Win User

Won't play movies

Windows Live Movie Maker

I made a movie in Movie maker on my desk top but when I try to play it on my laptop, the LIve MOvie Maker program won;t play it. I have bee unable to download Live Movie maker to my desk top to solve this problem. Why?

chuckerr, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Won't play movies

1. Won't play movies - Similar Threads - Won't play movies

2. rented Movie won't play

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    rented Movie won't play: Hi,I'm in Luxembourg. I want to play Ratatuille movie in German. I just get an error message.I'm on Windows 10.I want to play in HD.I can't find the movies and films entry in the apps section.Thanks....
  3. rented Movie won't play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rented Movie won't play: Hi,I'm in Luxembourg. I want to play Ratatuille movie in German. I just get an error message.I'm on Windows 10.I want to play in HD.I can't find the movies and films entry in the apps section.Thanks....
  4. rented Movie won't play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DVD Player won't Play Movies but will Play CD's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player won't Play Movies but will Play CD's: I have an HP Pavilion 23 all in one. When I insert a DVD it will not play. All drivers are up to date. I can insert a CD and it will play and I can transfer the music I choose to my music library but it does not play a DVD. Why would this happen?...
  6. DVD Player won't Play Movies but will Play CD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD Player won't Play Movies but will Play CD's: I have an HP Pavilion 23 all in one. When I insert a DVD it will not play. All drivers are up to date. I can insert a CD and it will play and I can transfer the music I choose to my music library but it does not play a DVD. Why would this happen?...
  7. DVD Player won't Play Movies but will Play CD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue Ray Movie won't play

Blue Ray Movie won't play: I have a blue ray DVD player on my computer, but never tried to play a movie before. Since my actual player broke, I tried to play a rental movie on my computer. My drive is: [img] When I tried to play the movie, I got this message: [img] I don't know much about...
  9. Windows 10 Movie won't play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Movie won't play: Hi, I made a video using Windows Movie Maker 10 but it will only play when I am connected to the internet at work. If I try to play the video at home, it won't work. Any ideas how I can get the video to play at home. It is my holiday video so I want to share it with my...
  10. 4K UHD Movies won't play

4K UHD Movies won't play: Where do I get the SGX driver for Windows 10 so I can run my 4K UHD movies on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/4k-uhd-movies-wont-play/8b5b904b-502a-470a-bd0c-558e50cee10d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc00d36cb