Windows 10: won't recognize my Moto G4

Discus and support won't recognize my Moto G4 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Motorola Moto G4 that for some reason, Windows 10 will not recognize. If I change the protocol to PTP to transfer photos, it comes up in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rdcarlton, Nov 17, 2016.

1. rdcarlton Win User

won't recognize my Moto G4

I have a Motorola Moto G4 that for some reason, Windows 10 will not recognize. If I change the protocol to PTP to transfer photos, it comes up in my directory. when I change it to MTP, it goes away. I have downloaded the latest drivers for my phone to no avail. Am I missing something? (must be)

:)

rdcarlton, Nov 17, 2016

2. File transfer between android devices and Windows 10 laptop

I want to transfer photos from my Moto G4 phone to my lap top computer.

RichardTyler1, Nov 17, 2016
  3. Chemiss Win User
    My Lumia 520 keeps Restarting What can I do?

I bought the Moto G4 Play for 140€

It has stock Android, a good camera and is pretty fast with multiple apps.

Love it, and Im never going back to Lumia.

Chemiss, Nov 17, 2016
Thema:

won't recognize my Moto G4

1. won't recognize my Moto G4 - Similar Threads - won't recognize Moto

2. Windows won't recognize my RAID.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't recognize my RAID.: TLDR: RAID isn't recognized with VMD off. Can't boot with VMD on because Windows can't access the boot drive. SFC Scannow didn't help and I can't install Intel RST as my system "Isn't compatible." TIAHardware:CPU: i9-14900KMoBo: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master X ver 1.1 Latest...
  3. Windows won't recognize my RAID.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't recognize my RAID.: TLDR: RAID isn't recognized with VMD off. Can't boot with VMD on because Windows can't access the boot drive. SFC Scannow didn't help and I can't install Intel RST as my system "Isn't compatible." TIAHardware:CPU: i9-14900KMoBo: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master X ver 1.1 Latest...
  4. Connect my Motorola Moto g pure to computer

Connect my Motorola Moto g pure to computer: Hello,I need to download my pictures to computer, cell phone "Motorola Moto g pure"the computer does not recognize it.What driver or program do I need to upload to be able to download my pictures?Please let me knowThank you...
  5. msd card recognized by laptop but not by the softwarenavionics on hp probook 430 g4 with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msd card recognized by laptop but not by the softwarenavionics on hp probook 430 g4 with...: I am trying to set up a chart plotter for a boat running chart on micro sd format fat32.I am succeeding in formatting on computer, and msd is recognized, and i have tested by adding and deleting file from drive, all good.But when it comes to the navionics software, and add or...
  6. My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone

My Moto G7 won't connect for calls in YourPhone: I have a MotoG7 Android phone. I have linked it to my Windows 10 Laptop HP Z-Book via YourPhone. This has been successful insofar as Notifications work, I can send and receive SMS, and see my photos. I now want to be able to use it to make and receive calls, but I cannot...
  7. My system won't recognize my headphones.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My system won't recognize my headphones.: So I got a new hard drive installed, and now my system doesn't recognize my headphones. I tried updating the audio drivers using Drivereasy, it didn't work. I tried downloading Realtek HD drivers (which are not in my computer now) and after restarting my computer as requested...
  8. Won't recognize password

Won't recognize password: Each and every time I try to sign in to my Microsoft account, it says that I have the wrong password. So....I go through the process of getting a code and changing my password. Then when I try to sign in with the new password, it says that it is the wrong password....
  9. phone set up moto

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    phone set up moto: baught a phone from yard sale don't have the google set up account how do I use the phone when new service has been place on phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-set-up-moto/3fdc8dfa-57c1-4a8e-a72b-1d214fffedec
  10. Windows won't recognize my RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows won't recognize my RAM: Both in task manager and system properties it says the installed ram is 16.0 GB and 2 of 4 slots are used. There is an 8.0 GB stick in each of the 4 RAM slots on my mobo and CPUZ agrees, showing 32.0 GB. I've updated my bios, disabled onboard graphics, and tried just about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not recognizing moto g4