Windows 10: Wont start

Discus and support Wont start in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I scheduled a task in scheduler and now it just won't boot up is there any way I can get it to stop. I can't even remember what task it was. But I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by craazziee8, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Wont start

I scheduled a task in scheduler and now it just won't boot up is there any way I can get it to stop. I can't even remember what task it was. But I thought maybe isn't there a way to like edit the registry offline through parted magic while its offline to stop whatever it is? Or is there something I can do that I can't think of.

:)

craazziee8, Feb 24, 2016

2. since the latest update from microsoft my laptop comes to the sign in screen and i put in my password but it just shows it trying to start

I tried to sign in in safe modeand it still wont start so i tried to troubleshoot but again it wont start

carlsmith1121, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Update wont download (Error 0x8024401b)

None of that has helped it still wont update and still the start menu wont work Wont start :(

Ashley Jenkins, Feb 24, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Wont start

Did you try booting to Safe Mode (press F8 at boot)? If you can get there you should be able to look at Task Scheduler and remove hte one causing the problem.

Ztruker, Feb 24, 2016
Thema:

Wont start

1. Wont start - Similar Threads - Wont start

2. Windows Firewall wont start from services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Firewall wont start from services: Hello, I have a problem. When I try to open Windows Firewall from services it shows error message 'Windows could not start the windows defender firewall service on local computer Error 1068: The dependancy service or group failed to start' This problem started with no...
  3. after logging on start menu wont come up

in Windows 10 Customization
    after logging on start menu wont come up: start menu wont come up tried everything possible but no luck can anyone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-logging-on-start-menu-wont-come-up/62cc0f23-f7dc-463e-88bb-06603d351178
  4. RRAS wont start: cant find specified file

in Windows 10 Support
    RRAS wont start: cant find specified file: Trying to setup remote access on Windows Server 2019 but RRAS wont start, i tried manually starting it but it turns back off after a few seconds. Event Viewer gives me this: [img] There is a similar post here but this issue has already been patched and is included on my...
  5. Start button wont open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start button wont open: Cant open start icon cant open explorer cant open PFD files I have 22 new updates cant access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-wont-open/2d1e7a2c-b002-4f6d-afda-27f3a2c3bd7e
  6. my laptop wont start after the setup after downloading windows 10

my laptop wont start after the setup after downloading windows 10: my laptop used to be in Chinese so I redownloaded windows 10 to change the language. everything was going smoothly but then when it asked me for setup details it would just keep going back to that page. I think it might be because I didn't put in a product key but now I can't...
  7. Pc wont finish starting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc wont finish starting up: I have turned on my pc and it gets to the windows screen like it would just before it starts and nothing happens no loading symbol. It stays like this I tried to get into automatic repair by restarting it 2-3 times it gets to the logo screen and says prepairing automatic...
  8. My Windows 10 PC wont start up properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 PC wont start up properly.: I start my pc, it goes to the windows screen, I put in my password ,then it starts booting up, but its having trouble getting all of the systems icons up and running why is this....
  9. Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi: Windows wont start i tried everything please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-start-error-185-in-system32winload/d99e08e6-1320-48bd-abfd-803a8e97f80d
  10. why wont application start when i plug in USB device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why wont application start when i plug in USB device: It used to be the case that when i plugged in my USB device, the associated application would automatically run. This stopped 2-3 weeks ago. why?...