Windows 10: Word and Photoshop not responding after Win 10 update

Discus and support Word and Photoshop not responding after Win 10 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Large 'critical' update performed on 26/9/16. Subsequently, Word, Photoshop Elements 4 and Photoshop CS3 give an error message 'not responding'. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by surfingmtber, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Word and Photoshop not responding after Win 10 update

Large 'critical' update performed on 26/9/16. Subsequently, Word, Photoshop Elements 4 and Photoshop CS3 give an error message 'not responding'. Any advice gratefully received.

:)

surfingmtber, Sep 27, 2016

2. things not working properly

Hello!

After upgrading to Win 10.

I am getting a lot of "Not responding" from Word, Excell, Windows Live mail.

Getting a internet site up can take an age download speed 40+ Mb's.

Adobe Premiere Elements 9 won't start correctly.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, slider don't respond with a delay.

I have a Foxconn A6Gmv motherboard, Athlon II X3 cpu and 6gb of DDR 3 memory.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Cheers,

colin higton, Sep 27, 2016
  3. Latest WIN 10 update -- Now WORD won't open and the WIN10 Power menu (restart, shut down, sleep) doesn't work

Subject sums it up: After the latest WIN 10 update, MS WORD won't open and the WIN10 Power menu (restart, shut down, sleep) doesn't work. Now what? Going into "Control Panel" or "Settings" gets "not responding"

Boncratious, Sep 27, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Word and Photoshop not responding after Win 10 update

Is your antivirus blocking these programs? Else, try repairing or reinstalling these programs.

Steve C, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

Word and Photoshop not responding after Win 10 update

1. Word and Photoshop not responding after Win 10 update - Similar Threads - Word Photoshop responding

2. Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10: My old Win 7 64 computer suddenly died and I now have a Win 10 computer and I'm trying to install my old Photoshop program CS2 from the disk but get this notice: failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the...
  3. Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10: My old Win 7 64 computer suddenly died and I now have a Win 10 computer and I'm trying to install my old Photoshop program CS2 from the disk but get this notice: failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the...
  4. Word 2000 not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word 2000 not responding: As a bit of an anorak, I am running Windows 7 Home Premium, and have stuck with Word 2000 as I'm familiar with it and don't need anything fancier. I dont have Microsoft Office, just Word 2000. Its been fine for a decade, but it suddenly stopped responding. I tried...
  5. Word 2000 not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word 2000 not responding: As a bit of an anorak, I am running Windows 7 Home Premium, and have stuck with Word 2000 as I'm familiar with it and don't need anything fancier. I dont have Microsoft Office, just Word 2000. Its been fine for a decade, but it suddenly stopped responding. I tried...
  6. Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update: Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photoshop-not-opening-after-latest-window-10/0b07af16-9d2b-4f06-a856-e5d2b510f2b2
  7. Word not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word not responding: I have a large doc that I am working on and it keep hanging. then comes back. here is the info from Diag any help is welcome. Microsoft Word Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\WINWORD.EXE Creation Time: 4/11/2021...
  8. Word Keeps Not Responding

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word Keeps Not Responding: Hello, I have a co-worker who's MS Word keeps not responding when using spell check. It happens on any word file. The task manager seems to show the hard drive at 2% when word does not respond but CPU and RAM looks fine. They are server files. Specs: 64 bit Win 10, 8 gig...
  9. Microsoft Word not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word not responding: Microsoft word tells me it is not responding, then when I wait for the program to close it just freezes for hours. I used to get regular updates from Microsoft but haven't for a very long time. Could this be the issue? It is very scary as I am an editor and although I save...
  10. word is not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    word is not responding: Hi The screen of my lap top went all 'jazzy' earlier this morning. I switched off and rebooted but since this time when I try to create a word document the message word not responding (compatibility mode) flashes up. How do I put things back to normal?...