Windows 10: is Word and Excel included in Windows 10 Home?

Discus and support is Word and Excel included in Windows 10 Home? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is Word and Excel included in Windows 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-and-xcel/2e487580-1eb4-4f3c-af92-d43e3e83ccc0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J Lange, Jan 24, 2020.

1. J Lange Win User

is Word and Excel included in Windows 10 Home?

:)

J Lange, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 24, 2020
  4. is Word and Excel included in Windows 10 Home?

I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

1. is Word and Excel included in Windows 10 Home? - Similar Threads - Word Excel included

2. Does Windows 11 Home have Word and excel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows 11 Home have Word and excel?: Does windows 11 home have Word and Excel built in? Or do you have to buy these as separate programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-11-home-have-word-and-excel/e1553ec3-265a-4a33-9482-9767f2114d2e
  3. Does Windows 11 Home have Word and excel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows 11 Home have Word and excel?: Does windows 11 home have Word and Excel built in? Or do you have to buy these as separate programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-11-home-have-word-and-excel/e1553ec3-265a-4a33-9482-9767f2114d2e
  4. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  5. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  6. Word and excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word and excel: I bought this computer with word and excel already installed, no discs or install codes were given. I received an automatic upgrade from microsoft November 10th and installed the upgrade as usual. When I tried to open an excel file it changed the file name and would not open...
  7. Excel and Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel and Word: Why just out of the blue do I get this pop up when I open excel and word that says "We're sorry, but excel and word has run into an error that is preventing it from working ,,,,,, " This prevents me from working as it just closes on it's own. There is always something with...
  8. msointl.dll with Word and Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    msointl.dll with Word and Excel: I've tried to resolve this issue and it's not working I also tried Microsoft solution and it didn't work either. Any way to fix this? This is Office 2010. Thank you [img] [img] 139067
  9. Using Windows 10 and microsoft word and excel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Windows 10 and microsoft word and excel: When I am in Documents and attempt to edit a document while online I keep getting the message " SIGN IN Required." We can't save or check for changes because your cached credentials have expired. Please sign in again. I purchase a new laptop in the past and this issue just...
  10. Using Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Word and Excel: I recently upgraded to a new computer with Windows 10 . I can't use Word or Excel. I can only look and print what is there! I can't edit or create new documents like I could with Windows XP. I don't really think I improved my computer if I can't use these programs. Help...