Windows 10: Word software

Discus and support Word software in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello guys, I am new here and I hope I am writing where I should. I was wondering if it is posible to create a simple software or if there is something... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by raulGLD, Jan 30, 2018.

1. raulGLD Win User

Word software

Hello guys, I am new here and I hope I am writing where I should. I was wondering if it is posible to create a simple software or if there is something like this already inside microsoft word: I was thinking if it is posible to create a simple software which has like 4 or 5 buttons and each button simply copies text, maybe from some files inside it or however it can be done, inside a word document.
    Thank you for your time and patience!

:)

raulGLD, Jan 30, 2018

2. N8 Predictive Text Issue after Belle Upgrade

I have always used predictive text.

Using the Anna software if I wrote a word and it was wrong I could return and re-select the word. Then cycle the words using the *.

Now using the Belle software, I cannot return to the word. The cursor just marches through the word letter by letter not selecting it.

Someone help, this is driving me nuts.

thehontoir, Jan 30, 2018
  3. How do I update software on my HTC HD7 phone?

If you are referencing a device software update:

So after you connect your device the Zune software starts on your PC and after it is connected the word Phone appears next to the word Social at the top of the Zune software screen. Click on Settings (found at the top of the Zune software screen next to
    and to the left of your ID (xbox) name.

On the left side of that screen that appears you will see the word update. Click on that word and your device will look for and install an update if it is available.

If you are referencing an application software update:

From the start screen Live Tile you will see a numeral indicating the number of software updates available to you. Click on that tile and the Marketplace will open. At the bottom of that screen you will see the word update. Click on it and follow the
    instructions.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jan 30, 2018
  4. Word Man Win User

Word software

You can copy and paste using Ctrl-C (copy) and Ctrl-V (paste). Pretty close to buttons. Does that help or can you otherwise clarify what your asking?

Also, there are "buttons" top left on the ribbon in the version of word I am using (2010) for copy and paste.

And welcome to TenForums, raulGLD!

Word Man, Jan 30, 2018
  5. raulGLD Win User
    Thank you! and thank you for your reply. I think it's my bad for not being precise enough on what I want.
    I have some sort of text which is hundreds of pages long and it is sorted out in 10 articles. And I want to have a program or something with 10 buttons, each of them to insert a certain article in one word document. So I wouldn't have to use copy and paste every time because I am doing this for a couple of times a day and I feel like I am going crazy. Because it's never the same order on the articles and they also have subarticles which I sometime have to put in another order so you can understand why I would need such a "shortcut". Thank you!

raulGLD, Jan 30, 2018
  6. Word Man Win User
    Ah, OK. It sounds more like a macro could sort that but that's way out of my league (unless in Excel). Hopefully, someone here at TenForums has more experience in Word that can give you constructive suggestions.

Best of Luck!

Word Man, Jan 30, 2018
  7. It sounds like a clipboard manager might do what you want.

I played around with Ditto clipboard manager for a little bit and if you're not opposed to using some keyboard shortcuts then you can CTRL-C all 10 of your text snippets and mark them as sticky so that they don't get overwritten. After that you can hit CTRL-~ to bring up the Ditto UI and just double-click the snippet you want to paste it (there might be some other shortcuts to speed this up as well).

Word software [​IMG]

PolarNettles, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Word software

1. Word software - Similar Threads - Word software

2. Windows Voice Access automatically capitalises first word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Voice Access automatically capitalises first word: Hi all,I'm using Windows 11. Often, Windows Voice Access automatically capitalises the first word whenever I say something especially in Word, even if it's placed mid-sentence. It's very annoying. I waste loads of time lowercasing words that shouldn't have been capitalised in...
  3. Windows Voice Access automatically capitalises first word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Voice Access automatically capitalises first word: Hi all,I'm using Windows 11. Often, Windows Voice Access automatically capitalises the first word whenever I say something especially in Word, even if it's placed mid-sentence. It's very annoying. I waste loads of time lowercasing words that shouldn't have been capitalised in...
  4. In word document my hyperlink is not blue

In word document my hyperlink is not blue: In my word document my hyperlink all of a sudden is no longer blue. How do I get my hyperlink back to blue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-word-document-my-hyperlink-is-not-blue/5aacef2e-44a0-41e2-98c7-5be10eb01e6f
  5. How Disable Microsoft Word popup? Unwanted software

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How Disable Microsoft Word popup? Unwanted software: Got this new laptop, but as usual, the mandatory Windows Update made me do another reboot. But this time it was exceptionally annoying. For starters, I have never asked for nor do I want Microsoft Office (I always use Open Office instead). I did not install it- it just popped...
  6. How Disable Microsoft Word popup? Unwanted software

How Disable Microsoft Word popup? Unwanted software: Got this new laptop, but as usual, the mandatory Windows Update made me do another reboot. But this time it was exceptionally annoying. For starters, I have never asked for nor do I want Microsoft Office (I always use Open Office instead). I did not install it- it just popped...
  7. Problems installing a software with Microsoft word

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems installing a software with Microsoft word: I cant install PERRLA on my Microsoft word. I have Microsoft 365 which all I need to intall but it won't allow. Please help. Thanks, Larissa Aque *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. A software which can search large pdf for a word in an instant

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A software which can search large pdf for a word in an instant: I have used my kindle I can search for a word very fast even though it has poor CPU because it creates some registry,what can be a software which can mimic this thing on windows? large pdf file like 500 mb submitted by /u/imevilx [link] [comments]...
  9. MS Word Files No Longer Directly Associated With Word Software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Word Files No Longer Directly Associated With Word Software: I've had MS 365 for two years. As of 6 weeks ago, all of my Word files in file manager now have a notepad icon next to them. When I click on them in file manager, unreadable characters open in a notepad document. All Word files affected with this issue have the docx...
  10. Word software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word software: I lost everything on my computer, including word, etc. I don't think I have the original install. Is there any way to retrieve the software w/o repurchasing? I do have ver 7. Thank you...