Windows 10: Get old version of Wordament back

Discus and support Get old version of Wordament back in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to get the old version of Wordament back. The upgrade sucks big . Microsoft really screwed up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by eliotrimino, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Get old version of Wordament back

Is there a way to get the old version of Wordament back. The upgrade sucks big . Microsoft really screwed up.

:)

eliotrimino, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Get old version of Wordament back

Wordament Crosswords

Hi Ann,

The incorrect game configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to get the May 2018 Wordament Crosswords on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. For me to help you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the
    questions below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried using a different profile to access the game and check if the issue persists?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

After running the troubleshooter for Windows apps, you can reset the game from settings. Kindly follow the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, you may get with in touch with the Microsoft Casual Games support who handles this concern. You can contact them through the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 29, 2019

3. Wordament update has made wordament unplayable

I was asked to update Wordament but each time it moves me forward for having got certain points for a level, when I go back to play it all words havegone. The stars are there but basically the game is unplayable. Any suggestions as to how I can put this
    right, please.

WarierCoder4993, Oct 29, 2019
  4. dell122 Win User

wordament

full story , did the last 12 wordament adventure maps, while doing Aprils was asked if I wanted to use existing wordament or new updated one, chose new one , , when ready I carried on and did half of map , today tried several times but no sign of april,s
    adventure map , just opened wordament , and there it was , must have been lost in cloud lol . thanks for your reply anyway , all sorted now ,11 pm in uk off to bed

dell122, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Get old version of Wordament back

1. Get old version of Wordament back - Similar Threads - old version Wordament

2. How do I get my old windows Version back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my old windows Version back?: Alright, I'm gonna go my bad on this one. But a year ago Could be less I really don't know I found about Windows sandbox and that it was a VM. I saw a Video on how to get it, But you had to get Windows Pro/Enterprise Etc. So, I saw that it cost 100€ and I didn't wanna spend...
  3. How do I get my old windows Version back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my old windows Version back?: Alright, I'm gonna go my bad on this one. But a year ago Could be less I really don't know I found about Windows sandbox and that it was a VM. I saw a Video on how to get it, But you had to get Windows Pro/Enterprise Etc. So, I saw that it cost 100€ and I didn't wanna spend...
  4. Wordament

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wordament: My wordamnt wont sync with the cloud any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordament/2baf6174-c304-48d1-ba5d-76f299e17270
  5. Wordament Maps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wordament Maps: I've completed all the monthly and extra maps. How do I get more Maps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordament-maps/9e4e3789-505a-46c2-b754-c6b72b5137e2
  6. Wordament

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wordament: All of my progress on microsoft casual game wordament has disappeared, am not in the mood to redo several years of maps, Anyone have a clue. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordament/ffa6703d-71a0-4c42-bb83-68bde21e0c67
  7. Wordament

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wordament: In Wordament, do I have to do the boring easy puzzles in order to access the harder ones? The maps seem to start at the easy level. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordament/5767f2c6-c147-4438-b898-e7f78e07466e
  8. Wordament game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wordament game: Why have you changed this game to make it so hard to play? I used to love to play the Expert level of this game and now, I can hardly get through the Medium level. Please change it back to the way it used to be. Thank you....
  9. Microsoft Wordament

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wordament: Although I aced Wordament game #20 months ago, Microsoft will not let me move on. Has anyone else run into this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wordament/cdc573fd-2ef7-402b-902c-fe192d44384a
  10. Get back to old ContextMenu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get back to old ContextMenu: Howdy, In Windows 10 build 10586 ContextMenu (right-click on start menu items) is changed and is divided to 2 parts as seen below (Menu >). Is a way to get back the build 10240 behavior and show a single menu? Thanks. [img] 30034

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wordament old version

2. wordament uodate sucks