Windows 10: Wordpad Annoying EOF Sound

Discus and support Wordpad Annoying EOF Sound in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever the cursor meets the end-of-file character in Wordpad, an annoying sound happens. Wordpad has a very rudimentary settings menu, as far as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by satchmo, Sep 22, 2015.

1. satchmo Win User

Wordpad Annoying EOF Sound

Whenever the cursor meets the end-of-file character in Wordpad, an annoying sound happens.

Wordpad has a very rudimentary settings menu, as far as I could see. I cannot ascertain a way to disable this sound.

Can anyone help me?

:)

satchmo, Sep 22, 2015

2. Keyboard input within Batch file

Here you go:

set /a reply=C to continue, E to Exit:

if /i "%reply%=="C" goto Continue

if /i "%reply%=="E" goto Exit

goto :eof

:Continue

echo Do something

:Exit

echo Do something else

Frederik Long, Sep 22, 2015
  3. Windows 10 update 1703 keeps repeatedly installing

Thanks OctavianQR. That took car eof the problem

Songster01, Sep 22, 2015
Thema:

Wordpad Annoying EOF Sound

1. Wordpad Annoying EOF Sound - Similar Threads - Wordpad Annoying EOF

2. Annoying sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying sounds: How can I eliminate the sounds from my computer since they become very annoying when it comes to work and I can’t concentrate, does anyone have the solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sounds/7e97c48a-9ba3-4db4-9634-3f2dee7ee2ac
  3. Moto g5s plus muted sounds annoying!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Moto g5s plus muted sounds annoying!!: Can anyone tell me how to unmute my three sounds on the pull down window only one works at a time. ring, media or alarms. im missing so many calls ect ect thank you for your help....
  4. Wordpad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wordpad: I accidentaly deleted my wordpad, Im certain that I removed it because I checked. I wanted to know how can I get it back plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad/bbc2d590-12c2-4b44-9336-778b60af280f
  5. Annoying sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying sound: So whenever I press "F", it makes an annoying sound. I look at every setting on Windows and I was unable to fix it. It does it on every keyboard I have. Am I the only one having this problem? If you know how to fix it, please tell me what to....
  6. annoying sound like a virus

annoying sound like a virus: it started with the chrome browser on youtube whenever i would watch a youtube video at the end of the video a weird drum sound was played i thought maybe only in the video it was played,,, actually most commonly appeared in music videos but NOW IN MY COMPUTER WITHOUT A...
  7. annoying notification sound every few minutes

annoying notification sound every few minutes: this sound is the same sound that Windows7 would play when you shut down. Couldn't find what's causing it, disabled live tiles, antivirus and other softwares (note it's almost a fresh install of Win10), I'm in Focus Assist mode and other notifications sound differently.....
  8. Annoying buzzing sound while in games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying buzzing sound while in games: I have this annoying buzzing sound that I can't figure out why or how to fix it! I have Razer Kraken headphones which came with this cable that plugs mic + headphones to the same port. This cable are both connected to the rear of the PC. When I connect them to the front,...
  9. Annoying occasional alert like sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying occasional alert like sound: Win 10. There are no alarms set. System sounds had been muted. Narrator and Text-to-Speech turned off. Silent period 7PM to 7AM. At 1 AM and other times there were loud double bells clangs. At other random times, many hours apart, there have been loud symbol crashes. 78323
  10. How to identify annoying notification sounds

in Windows 10 Support
    How to identify annoying notification sounds: Hi all. I have an annoying problem that is driving me nuts. I have a desktop PC (see specs) that is persistently giving two different notification sounds but not showing a banner in the notification area to tell me what is warning/notifying me of. I think I have determined...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop sounds in wordpad