Windows 10: Working on it... message when trying to Save-AS

Discus and support Working on it... message when trying to Save-AS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a strange problem, ofthen in different application ex: photoshop elements, when I do SAVE AS, the explorer will open and say Working on it...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CapFlam128, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Working on it... message when trying to Save-AS

I have a strange problem, ofthen in different application ex: photoshop elements, when I do SAVE AS, the explorer will open and say Working on it... And it stay like that 10 or more seconds. Sometime forever.

:)

CapFlam128, Nov 29, 2015

2. error message when trying to save I get No More Files

Hello Maggie,

There several factors that we can consider for us to determine the solution for your concern. To isolate the cause of the issue, we would like to know the answers to the following questions:

• What complete task are you trying to accomplish?
    • On what specific program are you getting the error message?
    • What is the specific error message?
    • If it is possible, can you please provide us a screenshot of the issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Nov 29, 2015
  3. error message when trying to save I get No More Files

I cannot save anything. All I get is "No More Files"

Maggie2000WP, Nov 29, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Working on it... message when trying to Save-AS

Where are you trying to save to? It could be a file/folder permissions issue.

swarfega, Nov 29, 2015
  5. I can't even choose a location, I press the save as, then the windows explorer appear, then the message immediatly.

CapFlam128, Nov 29, 2015
  6. swarfega Win User
    Did you upgrade install to Windows 10 from a previous version? This can often cause odd behaviour which is why I like to clean install.

If you did the upgrade path, it might be worth uninstalling elements and installing it again.

swarfega, Nov 29, 2015
  7. Yes upgrades from 8.1. how to make a disk or USB to install only 10?

CapFlam128, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Working on it... message when trying to Save-AS

1. Working on it... message when trying to Save-AS - Similar Threads - Working message trying

2. error message when trying to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message when trying to print: Hello, Yesterday morning, I printed a document on my Canon 5751 totally all right. When I went to print another document in the afternoon, so o switching off inbetween, I got the error message 0x8007007e, whether printing onto cutepdf or the printer. Nothing works. Can...
  3. Error message when trying to open saved files or apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message when trying to open saved files or apps: This file does not have an app associated with it for opening this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed , create an association in the Default Apps Settings Page. It doesn't matter whether it's a PDF, a Word or Excel file...
  4. Error message when trying to scan

Error message when trying to scan: I am getting on my Samsung Xpress C1860 Printer/Fax/Scanner an "I/O error while communicating with the device. Please wait and try scanning again, if it does not help,please turn the device off, then switch it on and wait while it warms up". However, I've tried this and it...
  5. When ever I try to save a particular document I am working on I keep getting a message...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When ever I try to save a particular document I am working on I keep getting a message...: Please Help!! I keep getting a message saying there is an error when I try to save a particular document that I am working on. Also the blue circle comes up when I am working on the document and then the document closes down. When I turn the power off the same error message...
  6. Search function not working when trying to save with Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Support
    Search function not working when trying to save with Print to PDF: The search function in windows explorer gets grayed out when trying to use Microsoft print to PDF. This used to work before and now has stopped. Is there anything that could've caused this to happen? 150355
  7. When I try to print it tries to save the document.

When I try to print it tries to save the document.: This did not happen before the update a day or so ago. All files try to save when I try to print. I have looked at 'print to file' and this is not checked. I have manually set my HP Pro 8715as the default printer. I have used the trouble shoot and there is not an issue. I...
  8. error when trying to save to desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error when trying to save to desktop: [ATTACH] how do i fix on dell Optiplex 755 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-trying-to-save-to-desktop/29b20557-680f-4dd9-8b3e-fe4b6fdb9682
  9. When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As".

When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As".: When I try to print, I receive the message "Save Printer Output As". The printer and laptop have both been with me for a time, so I thought it might be my printer as it travels with me, so I purchased a new HP. Once installed, I tried to print...and same message! Help!!!...
  10. Disk full error message when trying to save a file

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk full error message when trying to save a file: Hi, I have the following error message when I try to save a (any) file: [img] According to File Explorer, I have 463 GB HD and 173 GB is free. The disk management has the following information: [img] Please help me find out what eats up my HD. Thank you. 69854