Windows 10: Working with ICD and Sysprep

Discus and support Working with ICD and Sysprep in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to work on creating Windows 10 Image deployment without MDT. Ideally what I am thinking is that I use system Image manager to create an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FLJamie, Jul 19, 2015.

1. FLJamie Win User

Working with ICD and Sysprep

Trying to work on creating Windows 10 Image deployment without MDT. Ideally what I am thinking is that I use system Image manager to create an unattend.xml file for the main image. Then I am hoping i can use the ICD to apply Desktop Image customization package to update a post installation script. I know i can double click on the PPKG file in the image and add the customization, but is there any command line that would silently install the package?

Alternatively could i inject the PPKG file (and assuming the other files that are in that directory) into the image before I capture the image or maybe after it is deployed but before sysprep runs on first boot. Using a PE environment to deploy the image.

Been searching for command line options to do this but have not found any so far. Thanks in advance.

:)

FLJamie, Jul 19, 2015

2. Windows 10 V 1703 ICD

I am studying the 70-698 course using the Installing and Configuring Windows 10 book by Bettany and Warren. On page 88 there is a procedure to deploy a device driver using the ICD software. I have downloaded the ADK V 1703 which includes the ICD. In the
    procedure they say to use the 'New Provisioning Package'. However that option is not available in my ICD. Can anyone tell me why, and if there is a way to get it?

Thanks and regards

P

PeterChallis58, Jul 19, 2015
  3. Keenuts Win User
    [ICD Driver] Opengl team email answering "Denied"

Hi,

I'm currently working on a ICD driver for Windows on QEMU. Like described in the documentation, to get an access to the ICD dek kit, we must send an email to the openGL dev team.

The email is : *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Email is public and here:

Providing Kernel-Mode Support to the OpenGL Installable Client Driver

on the line : "contact the L: OpenGL Issues team."

Unfortunately, this email reply with a beautiful "Denied" (550)

Anyway, is there a way to contact this team ? Get some informations about the ICD dev kit ?

Cheers !

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Keenuts, Jul 19, 2015
  4. Kyhi Win User

Thema:

1. Working with ICD and Sysprep - Similar Threads - Working ICD Sysprep

2. Sysprep is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sysprep is not working: Either Sysprep is not working or the documentation is lying. It is my understanding that what ever I do during SysPrep will carry over to all new user account created from now on.This is not what is happening.I set it up like I want, SysPrep it, and then test. BEHOLD. The...
  3. Sysprep is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sysprep is not working: Either Sysprep is not working or the documentation is lying. It is my understanding that what ever I do during SysPrep will carry over to all new user account created from now on.This is not what is happening.I set it up like I want, SysPrep it, and then test. BEHOLD. The...
  4. Sysprep is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows ICD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows ICD: HELP!!!I'm using Windows Configuration Designer to provision some software. So far I was able to install the following app on an OOBE system. 7zip, VLC, Java, Zoom, Adobe Acrobat DC and Office 365/2019VL.My goal is to be able to inject Regkeys to be able to have all User...
  6. Windows ICD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows ICD: HELP!!!I'm using Windows Configuration Designer to provision some software. So far I was able to install the following app on an OOBE system. 7zip, VLC, Java, Zoom, Adobe Acrobat DC and Office 365/2019VL.My goal is to be able to inject Regkeys to be able to have all User...
  7. driver for icd-p520

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver for icd-p520: Hi, I've a question: it's possible to find a driver for Windows 10 for this device: ICD-P520, a Sony recorder Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-icd-p520/5877b6c4-01d5-4a63-a40d-547d397540a2
  8. Sysprep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sysprep: I'm trying to sysprep a machine ready for deployment but keep getting an error due to the Welsh interface pack installed, this has worked with every version except for this 1809. Other versions used to be a LIP file but it's not with 1809. The log error is - Package...
  9. Windows ICD Hard Drive Partitioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows ICD Hard Drive Partitioning: I have created my Windows ICD Build that I am deploying and it works, but I have one thing I need to accomplish. I want to partition the Hard Drive into a O/S partition C: & Data Partition Z: My initial thought was to boot the target computer with a WindowPE flash Drive and...
  10. Can ICD be used with FOG?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can ICD be used with FOG?: Before I delve into learning ICD, can it be used in conjunction with FOG or other imaging solutions? Or is MDT/WDS required? 18629

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sysprep icd

2. sysprep icd xml ppkg different

3. icd sysprep

4. sysprep icd