Windows 10: would it be ok to try to upgrade from 7 to 10 again?

Discus and support would it be ok to try to upgrade from 7 to 10 again? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello yesterday I upgrade from 7 to 10 worked fine today I was like, "maybe I can do a clean install" and from what I saw you can but when I upgraded I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MrOblivion, Jul 29, 2015.

1. would it be ok to try to upgrade from 7 to 10 again?

hello yesterday I upgrade from 7 to 10 worked fine today I was like, "maybe I can do a clean install" and from what I saw you can but when I upgraded I just got error: 0xC004C003 and only options to change my key (don't have one) or buy one.... so I'm thinking maybe I should just install win7 then upgrade to 10 then try to clean install once more... phew *Sad

:)

MrOblivion, Jul 29, 2015
  2. MD-to-be Win User

problems with Active Synch 3.7

I have the iPaq h4150

MD-to-be, Jul 29, 2015
  3. MD-to-be Win User
    problems with Active Synch 3.7

yes, I did and got the same result.

MD-to-be, Jul 29, 2015
  4. would it be ok to try to upgrade from 7 to 10 again?

I would have thought it would be ok as i did that yesterday, i upgraded from 7 to 10 and then after a bit more testing i installed 7 and upgraded back to 10 again and then did a clean install of 10

JDobbsy1987, Jul 29, 2015
  5. wait so can I do it? *Confused

MrOblivion, Jul 29, 2015
  6. Mystere Win User
    You can do a clean install if you have performed a successful and activated upgrade. However, many have reported this problem which is a result of overloaded activation servers.. If you wait, it will eventually activate itself.

Mystere, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Yeah you can re-install 7 and then upgrade to 10 again but as Mystere said, leave it a while as activating can take some time.

JDobbsy1987, Jul 29, 2015
  8. would it be ok to try to upgrade from 7 to 10 again?

EDIT: also its been a good 5 hours since I installed it

well when I did the upgrade it said "windows is activated" sooo does that mean I did it right because now it just looks really screwed up with this clean install
    would it be ok to try to upgrade from 7 to 10 again? [​IMG]

MrOblivion, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

would it be ok to try to upgrade from 7 to 10 again?

1. would it be ok to try to upgrade from 7 to 10 again? - Similar Threads - try upgrade again

2. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.: Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. purchased the upgrade for $139 and now I cant get it to work. Ive tried twice and keep getting this error. it took forever to back up and even longer to download the upgrade and then after all that I got the error message. Can...
  3. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.: Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. purchased the upgrade for $139 and now I cant get it to work. Ive tried twice and keep getting this error. it took forever to back up and even longer to download the upgrade and then after all that I got the error message. Can...
  4. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10

Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10: I bought and was installing Windows 10 to replace Windows 7 on my work computer. It installed Windows 10 and then to complete installation shut off the computer and restarted it and had the blue screen to complete the installation. It got to like 81% and then had an error...
  5. Trying to upgrade to windows 10 from 7

Trying to upgrade to windows 10 from 7: I have tried several times and get one message to uninstall NVidia GeForce, not sure how to. Then it gets to second boot and error in migrate data. I am not very computer savvy, but would like a solution to my problem if possible. Thank you...
  6. is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10: I download Windows media creator tool - run it - accepted terms - and got to point of two options UPGRADE this PC now Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO) 1 Is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC??? Or to see any problems with hardware --- I have to...
  7. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10

Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10: Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10. It downloaded then went in to setup looking for updates and has been at 46% for almost 5 hours. Is this normal? This is my church computer and I need this to be up running for church in the morning? If I stop it and try again Monday...
  8. Trying to upgrade from 7 to 10

Trying to upgrade from 7 to 10: The install program is telling me I have devices that are not compatible. I found a new driver for the graphics card, but can't find one for the IDE Controller. It is a CMD PCI-0649 Ultra DMA IDE Controller. Anyone know where I can find a driver? I'm not interested in a...
  9. Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 from 7

Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 from 7: Over the past few days, I've been working to get my desktop to Windows 10. Right now, it's on Windows 7x64. I've tried: * Windows Media Creation Tool A) "Upgrade this PC now" B) "Create installation media" * USB drive from the creation tool A) Booting to it B)...
  10. trying to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7.

trying to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7.: installation stops and message says cannot validate product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/trying-to-upgrade-to-windows-10-from-windows-7/22a9a8a7-8a37-4046-bd5f-961d906a52db